ITT: ask a black man anything

ITT: ask a black man anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MnWlTyZLQhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vv0i4yoHDnc
youtu.be/yx1xP87ZKOA
youtu.be/XWWniYQyiVw
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have a father?

I did he died though.

Do you always hold the phone towards your face when you talk to someone?

how's it feel to abandon your offspring?

Do you know how to swim?

Can you provide us with a list of things you've stolen today?

How did he die?

Kek

Considering Sup Forums memes and factoids about blacks, how many of these are real? I haven't ever met a black person in my life.

What's your opinion on car jackings

Was he present for your upbringing?

from which social class are you coming from?

How's life with aids?

Why do you niggers smell bad?

Why do you rob people?

bix nood?

Why do your people act like such primates when you lose an argument do not get your way?

kek

guys no pol/10 questions, it's gonna get boring.

no

Their first album was ok

yes

nothing

all of them but not everywhere just in areas that are bad in general

Its really bad

Do you have any secret weaknesses? The kind that could be utilized as a weapon? Just for laughs lol.

Do you forgive whites for slavery?

Are blacks aware that they can be racist?

lymphoma

he died when i was pretty young

middle

I'm clean

if you're around homeless black people they probably don't have access to a bath/shower or toiletries

I don't

???

That's how everyone acts though

not that i can think of

How many white women have you BLACKED?

I didnt experience slavery but why should I forgive people that would have treated me like livestock or tortured me for their amusement?

no

a few

Whats your general opinion towrads black culture in the USA?
What's your opnion on black lives matter?
Do you think that there's still a debt owed because of slavery?
What's your general opnion of other black people in the USA? The poor, the rich and the middle class ones.

If a white says nigger in front of you, what happens?

Why do people hate blacks so much?

Would you race mix to start a family?

Why don't blacks want to go to Africa? There are no white people to keep them down. Why aren't you going to make Africa great again (or at all)?

black culture in the US is a product of slavery
and instead of reforming the black community white politicians just criticize and use black people to forward their own political careers
bunch of goons shaking down people for contributions

yes

the poor are just pawns
the rich are just rich people
the middle class are decent hard working people

which one is your favorite?

Do you know any good bulls that need prepping? Asking for a friend

we is fightin

because of the media

yes

it's not a desirable place to live anymore

I don't know this anime

no

You got sauce ?

>it's not a desirable place to live anymore
according to BLM and general black media, neither is the US. It's so oppressive and horrible. And if you all really were KANGZ then a few generations would set Africa on the right path. It would solve everyone's issue.

Just pick one faggot
also post hands

No, I am sorry, but noone I have ever known that wasnt black actually had a chimpout. that is definitely a black thing

You know you're an Israelite right and your skin color is brown not black? You're not the color of tar senpai, that's just a division tactic white people used to separate us from our brothers/sisters who are so called Latinos & Ameridians. We're all brown, we were all enslaved, and given names that we don't belong to us(Perez, Sanchez, Turner, Smith, Jones) because our House is Israel and we are the Israelites. Its also the reason we're the only people in the world who are ridiculed and have an actual stigma against them for who we are. You have to wake up to this truth and spread the word to our people that we must come back to who we are a s a people and follow the laws God commanded. For in 2019 we're going to put all these heathens in slavery and if you think 40 acres in a mule sounds good. Try we'll be Kings as men and all the nations in the world will fall to our feet in servitude and slavery. These white pricks will belong to us and so will their children and their children's children and our descendants will have them as slaves FOREVER. This is why they want to keep our people confused, yet they can't stop God which is what they're trying to do. What God says therefore shall be.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Ask a black man who ISNT a Dindu-American anything

Why has this Willennium been so shitty?

Holy fucking shit my dad died of the same thing when I was a kid too

Maybe this is out version of "getting cigarettes at the store"

Shieeeeeet

Americas the land of opportunity If a person works hard enough here they can be successful that doesnt mean that isnt a serious problem with racism here

the one with the cig

if you get in someones face of any color theyre not going to fight you?

lack of real innovation

*there

Are you here because CNN mentioned this place? If so, why?

I've been on here for a while

Lol

That's not what chimping out means.... He was talking about stuff like this:

youtu.be/MnWlTyZLQhQ

In a world where media itself is broadening and divaricating - anybody can generate content - do you recognize that there will be media that oversell africans and even deify them while there will be plenty of media that revile and degrade them. What's your endgame?

youtube.com/watch?v=vv0i4yoHDnc

What's humanity's end game colonizing mars and do it all over again?

Age?
What kind of music do you listen to?
Do you work? Study? If yes (on these questions) - then what?

how much does it suck balls to be ousted by your own people for being articulate and anti nigger culture?

follow up: why are your roleplaying as a dindu on Sup Forums? is your boredom really that bad?

Living on mars for 1 year is the equivalent of getting 10,000 thoracic X-rays - colonization is not gonna happen anytime soon. Do you advocate Gov't control over media and content creation to balance or provision a pro-black narratives?

I'm not asking you shit
Your whole race is a cancer upon this and every country you occupy
I will not apologize for slavery, only that we didn't ship all you back after the civil war that no black seems to be grateful for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of whites that freed your asses
Your race rapes, robs, assaults and murders dispropratante regardless economic or education by race

You murder whites for being white, and if a non black kills some pavement ape in self defense your band of misfit niggers scream to the heavens about how he dindu nuffin
You have no respect for law and order or even a civilized society
You complain about cultural appropriation but you're the biggest offenders
You live in a white society using white technology and claim we stole your culture.... bullshit

I do wish you'd all go back to Africa to live your miserable existence as far away from whites as possible

pop music/edm/trance/rap

I work at a zoo

I'm not competing against other black people I'm competing against everyone else think that's the mentality everyone should have

I assure you im black

Which zoo animal are you?

>because of the media
Horse shit

>I'm not competing against other black people I'm competing against everyone else think that's the mentality everyone should have
>I assure you im black
kek, youre alright, user

>it's the medias fault
youtu.be/yx1xP87ZKOA
youtu.be/XWWniYQyiVw

I think they should let black people create pro black content like bill cosby was trying to do but all we see in the media is the dindu propaganda machine

I bet you don't even know any black people

I work with birds

there are 250 million people in the US and news outlets report on less than 20 stories a day how are we getting a fair representation of blacks?

>I think they should let black people create pro black content.

Well you have BET and apparently MTV is shilling for blacks with this "Decoded" program but MTV has been bleeding viewers for decades and BET is specifically targeted to black audiences. In fact whites rarely see black film i understand. Choice is a problem in that as time progresses generating media is easier and easier and just as people tend to socially segregate into ethnic groups i would suspect they will do the same with media. This will no resolve anything for blacks with regards to media representation. What's your solution?

Do you eat the ass?

bet and mtv arent black owned and I doubt the higher ups at those station care about the image of the black community

yeah

I don't need to "know any blacks" when I can just look at crime statistics
Follow black activists own websites
Your "you don't know any blacks" bullshit died with the invention of the Internet
We're fucking global now

>there are 250 million people in the US and news outlets report on less than 20 stories a day how are we getting a fair representation of blacks?

Because it's actually a FCC regulation to do so

Do you always see yourself as a "black" man? Do you ever consider yourself just a human? I have a problem with how people take 1 characteristic they have and use it to define who they are. To me it's kind of silly, you could just as easily have said "ask a big-eared man anything" and it would tell me "oh, he thinks his ears define him".

Fuck off

A lot of violent crime happens in impoverished areas and a large amount of black people live in poverity

Blacks commit disproportionate crime by BOTH education and income by race
You will not blame your poverty on your races disproportionate crime.

it would be nice to see myself as just a person but we dont live in that kind of world

show me the crime statistics for middle to upper class blacks

Do you ever try to better your kin, or just accept that niggers are too animal-like to ever accomplish anything without other races help?

humans are animals

If you were given a button that upon being pushed would cause every single black person, and every single muslim to become sterile, so that they may never again bring children into this world, would you push it?

Easy mode: Yourself, and all the people you care about are excluded.

Hardcore mode: Everyone except yourself is killed by lightning instead.

Nota bene: All mixed people count as niggers. One drop rule applies.

The great majority of that is black on black crime. Which happens in impoverished areas.

>crime statistics for middle to upper class blacks
It's easier to look at poor whites vs poor blacks since you're blaming poverty
Guess which causes the disproportionate crime

>Being an animal is the same as being animal-like
oh wow! you really are a nigger! only a nigger could think something so retarded

Followup question:
Is it annoying having the only mainstream sexual fetish revolving around blacks be cuckolding, where the woman is still owned by a white man?

Why do you think blacks lack personal responsibility so much in the USA? Like leaving families, dropping out of schools etc.

Do you think that the period until 1960's and Civil Rights was better the development of the black community even though there was segregation? Black household income was growing, black colleges were being created

Yep a lot of black on black
A lot of black on white
Not so much white on black

no

I didnt ask for poor blacks vs poor whites just middle to upper class blacks

What is not animal like? everything humans do is animal like

fetish's are stupid

because of slavery blacks were taught to hate each other and themselves that doesnt go away after half a century

You weren't a slave
Your parents weren't slaves
No black alive today was a slave
Stop pretending slavery
You're doing exactly what he says you do and not taking responsibility and blaming something you have never experienced

I suppose my definition of being 'non-animal' human would be: building a society where success is measured by a lack of violence and crime.

Seeing as niggers have never done that, you can understand why they get put in the 'animal-like' category

>because of slavery blacks were taught to hate each other and themselves that doesnt go away after half a century
But before 1960's black families were together, so why did the black family crumble?

How do you feel about:
> Mexicans
> Africans
> Arabs
> Jews

>where the woman is still owned by a white man?

wanna show me that big clock of yours, Achmed?

Doesn't exist.

Why are you so rerarded? Why do you act like five year olds

Right here, deutsh-bag.
>germany calling anyone else a sand nigger
who let you out of your shed

Are you a KANG?

growing up all the heroes on tv were white if there was a minority character they were a side kick or a villain white people are seen as generic human everyone else is seen as lesser than that ingrained white supremacy exists in this country and if you dont see that your just as bad as blacks that blindly support their own people

every society has been built through war

cheap drugs being pumped into low income communities

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences. In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

>every society has been built through war
And the vast, overwhelming majority of them moved past that, and created civilized settlements where things like trades and crafts could flourish. Again, the nigger has never done this. Pointing out the unrelated fact that 'societies have conflict' is the exact kind of thing that makes us call you nigger. You sound like a child stringing words together hoping they make sense.