Mormon America Day

Reminder on the glorious 2016th anniversary of the land of God's chosen people; America.
If you aren't Mormon, you are not a God fearing American patriot, and likely a filthy homo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_vengeance
mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon
20truths.info
cesletter.com
youtu.be/s5wMkPI930U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mormon's are objectively the most red-pilled religion. Why aren't you a Mormon, Sup Forums? Are you gay?

The majority of Mormons are Neocons, so fuck them. They're the final boss of the race war, when white Americans will rise up against the religious tyranny of Mormons who will try to replace the Jews after their destruction.

Mormon's have the best families, the best girls, and the best meme's.
You are guaranteed a faithful sexy wife and plenty of children if you become Mormon. Hell, you can even obtain your own planet and become a God!
Why aren't you Mormon yet? Do you not want a sexy wife? Are you gay?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_vengeance

>You and each of you do covenant and promise that you will pray and never cease to pray to Almighty God to avenge the blood of the prophets upon this nation(USA), and that you will teach the same to your children and to your children's children unto the third and fourth generation

How is that different than Christians having issues with Jews after they tortured, emasculated, and murdered their savior? The son of God? I mean they killed God's messenger, they have every right to want vengeance.
You've read the Old Testament right? God outright commands his people to seek vengeance on his behalf several times, stop believing in the hippie faggot degenerate bullshit Christianity has become.
Paul would be disgusted with what has happened to the grand movement he got off the ground.
Once Jew's became degenerate, Christianity rose to take its place, and once Christianity became degenerate, the one true church has come to let people know that the latter days are here, and there is still time to enter Heavenly Father's loving embrace.
Quit your gay choices, and come rule the galaxy with your sexy wife and planet of children. You will always be accepted as long as you aren't a filthy homo (or child thereof), or cursed with the mark of Cain.

The cutest celebrities are Mormon, why aren't you?
Do you not think Julianne is cute? Are you gay?

Mormon's are just objectively the most talented religion.
Brandon is even a reformed gay and a Mormon, proof of the power of the only true church.

What if the jewel of your life that you were eternally sealed to was in fact, Jewel? She's single right now, and a practicing Mormon.

Dreams last so long
Even after you're gone
But if you're a Mormon you won't be gone. You'll be eternally sealed to your eternal family for eternity?

Do you want to give up your family? Of course you don't. Become Mormon, today!

Post some of these mormon pure girls.

Also, I know it's tempting to become a Mormon just for the feets, but keep in mind that the eternal salvation for not just you, but your entire family is also at stake.
There are so many benefits to joining the one true church, so what are you waiting for? You want to be a single gayboy forever?

These are 6/10 in Sweden. Are you even trying?

I grew up Mormon. Utah-based Mormonism is a money laundering scheme, the same as every organized religion. Mormonism doesn't have tradition or truth to back it up, it's a fake religion invented by a horny conman so he could fuck his friends' wives. Save yourself a ton of time and money and stay the hell away.

>Mfw I grew up less than a block from his estate

There's a reason Mormon is one letter away from Moron.

Sweden women are whores. All licked cupcakes..
A Mormon girl is stunningly beautiful and won't cuck you for the BBC.

I know that feel. Mormon robot here.

Shut up with your anti-Mormon lies, faggot.
There's a reason you aren't in the church anymore, it's because you're a filthy satanist homosexual apostate.

was a english guy who was .. a paedo .. eww sent to colonials ..
so facts he raped lil grls ..
He wasnt allowed in Revo /senpai camp .. LULs

>misuse of the word objective
Mormons are creeps. Nuff said

What the fuck even is Mormonism?

>Sweden women are whores.
True, the majority are.
>A Mormon girl is stunningly beautiful and won't cuck you for the BBC.
First of all. Mormon women can't even compare to the beauty of Swedish women. Second of all. Swedish women generally don't favor race mixing (some do, but not the majority). They are whores because they sleep with lots of swedish men, not black men.

Still, they have the most aesthetically pleasing exterior, but perhaps not interior.

The one true Church of Jesus Christ.
You can obtain a FREE copy of God's true word here; mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon

See, we're even accepting of Bernie Bros! Please, we want you to be saved. Join us today.

What?
Swedish women arent that good looking,dont be retard.
Best looking on average from Nord are Dannish and Norwegian women,most swedish women are pig faced and ugly.
Still they cant compare with eastern or southern Europe.

No church which advocates racial equality and miscegenation is true to the Bible. Sorry but mormonism is just as heretical as protestantism and catholicism.

The truth is anti-Mormon. Enjoy performing semi-Masonic rituals and paying 10% of your income to
land-owners in Utah who are fed, housed, and entertained on the tithe-payer's dime.

>The one true Church of Jesus Christ.

Why?

>See, we're even accepting of Bernie Bros! Please, we want you to be saved. Join us today.

What are you talking about?

The truth is anti-Mormon. Enjoy performing semi-Masonic rituals and paying 10% of your income to land-owners in Utah who are fed, housed, and entertained on the tithe-payer's dime.

>Best looking on average from Nord are Dannish and Norwegian women,most swedish women are pig faced and ugly.
There's a reason swedish women are universally stereotyped as the most beautiful women, and not norwegians or danes.
>Still they cant compare with eastern or southern Europe.
Like what, your gypsy girlfriend? You're full of shit.

Well, Swedish women won't even be a thing in about twenty years, so I guess your whole point just went down for shïttertranspörten.

>Bork Bork Bork

You guys realise that the day you actually got independence was July 2nd right?

Please see We accept that blacks are inherently sinners, cursed with the mark of Cain. However they are still capable of repenting and becoming civilized with proper Mormon teaching.

That's fucking bigoted.

Eat a dick, nigger.

>Why?
If you read the Book of Mormon you'll receive your divine revelation and all will become clear.

>What are you talking about?
Free stuff.

Typical anti-intellectual anti-Mormon faggot.
Can't even refrain from double post spamming.

This. You can't call yourself redpilled if you ain't Mormon
It was justified. The United States tried to overthrow Brigham Young as governor of Utah, then they tried to put the Paiute Natives (who were Mormon) into reservations.

It's not bigoted if it's God's word.
Anti-Mormon's keep using the word bigoted without realizing that there is no bigotry. We're just upholding the laws and word of Heavenly Father himself.

What?
Go on any youtube video on sweden like public pranks ,most of swedish girls are plain ugly with pig nose and too blonde hair.
Swedish women are by no means the best looking in the world,its that racially they represent the blonde bimbo stereotype.
Girls from Italy or Ukraine are much better looking on average(on absolute doesnt matter cause all countries can have absolute good lookking girls anyay).

>We accept that blacks are inherently sinners, cursed with the mark of Cain. However they are still capable of repenting and becoming civilized with proper Mormon teaching.
The problem is that you allow interbreeding with them. Also, what you just said conflicts with the official stance of the mormon church. They have disowned their racist past. Btw, black people are pre-adamite beasts. Their dark skin is not the result of a curse. They do not descend from Adam.

>Swedish women are by no means the best looking in the world,its that racially they represent the blonde bimbo stereotype.
Sorry but the universal consensus disagrees with you.
>Girls from Italy or Ukraine are much better looking on average(on absolute doesnt matter cause all countries can have absolute good lookking girls anyay).
See above.

I'm not black

>We accept that blacks are inherently sinners, cursed with the mark of Cain.

We got rid of that in 1978 under Pres Spencer Kimball

>If you read the Book of Mormon you'll receive your divine revelation and all will become clear.

Delusional

>Free stuff.

I don't want to be molested.

>The United States tried to overthrow Brigham Young as governor of Utah
>TFW we will never have President Smith.
Fuck apostates, they ruin everything!

>It's not bigoted if it's God's word.

I doubt it.

>Anti-Mormon's keep using the word bigoted without realizing that there is no bigotry. We're just upholding the laws and word of Heavenly Father himself.

delusional.

You're a nigger today, Toby.

>I don't want to be molested.
I don't understand. There is zero evidence of molestation within the Church's history.
You may have heard lies about Joseph Smith, or what's going on at BYU, but that's all they are. Anti-Mormon LIES.

He was kind of screwed from the beginning when he ran for President. His ideas were just way too radical. He wanted to abolish slavery, have a strong central bank, and he viewed Native Americans as a superior race of Israelites just like Brigham Young.

Toby is just the worst.

>If you aren't Mormon
I am better than that. I am an apostate.

>His ideas were just way too radical
Sounds oddly similar to another prophet who was martyed? I think his name rhymes with Yeezus Rice?
>and he viewed Native Americans as a superior race of Israelites
Not "viewed". Knew, through divine revelation.

Delusional.

>2016th anniversary

Yes, because America gained its independence back in the year 0, you fucking idiot.

>I don't understand. There is zero evidence of molestation within the Church's history.

Irrelevant.

>You may have heard lies about Joseph Smith, or what's going on at BYU, but that's all they are. Anti-Mormon LIES.

Joseph Smith was a well known fibber.

I read the Book of Mormon and laughed at how utterly useless a text it is. It literally just repeats the teachings of the Bible using an imaginary narrative of imaginary Jews who colonize America and form empires that would've been equivalent to Rome yet for some reason no evidence can be found for their existence. That said I can respect the values of the faith but I think you can find those values in churches not modeled around a known con man. Also if you're Mormon why do you automatically assume Brigham Young was the successor? Do you not know that Mormons had a big fight over who was Smith's successor and many churches were founded because of it? Some even have stronger claims than Young.

PRAISE THE SPACE GOD WOLOLOL.

except that it doesnt .
Most europeans are not into very blonde girls with plain steroeotype faces and even so blonde ukrainean girls are much better looking.
The girl you keep posting is not even that good looking ,i've fucked better,she looks just plain.

Also,at least in eastern Europe its regarded that ukrainean&russian women are best looking.

You can make fun of anything, y'know? Doesn't take away its validity.
You could call Jesus a "Jewish Zombie". Some may laugh, but you can't deny the true truth of Heavenly Father.

tell him about the eugenics program, sven

>being this new

Nice dubs, nigger.

>when married qt3.14s go to singles ward
Why do they do that? It's not fair

Daily reminder that Mormanism is just as retarded as Scientology. Mormans believe that when they die they will be given their own planet that they can be god on.

>except that it doesnt
Except that it does. Swedish women are stereotyped as the most beautiful women on the planet.
>The girl you keep posting is not even that good looking ,i've fucked better,she looks just plain.
You probably have some letter combination then.
>Most europeans are not into very blonde girls
I'll just assume you're shitposting from here on out.

I'm not Morman but I respect their wholesome way of life and clean cut culture. Would I be accepted by them if I moved to Utah, or be shunned as an outsider? I just want to live somewhere white and non-degenerate.

I find it ironic that you are calling somebody else retarded when you can't even properly spell the name of God's chosen people.

It's a shame the jews got rid of that.

Utah isn't going to be very white and delightsome soon. Do you know the scene in the Book of Mormon play where the nigger convert dreams of going to Salt Lake City? Well that actually happens. The non-white convert hordes are heading in droves to Utah.

You're a delusional bigot, get out while you can.

God's chosen people aren't determined by ideology, but by ethnicity. Germanic people are the lost tribes of Israel. We descend from Adam.

>Would I be accepted by them

We are generally friendly to outsiders as long as you are not alcoholics or perverts. We will try to convert you, however, so be prepared for aggressive "friendshipping" at all hours of the day. Would you like to know more?

Evidence?

>swedish women are stereotypes as the most beatiful womn on the planet
Thats russian&ukrainean women.
Swedish women are stereotyped just as blonde bimbo girls.
Only recently this whole swedish trend started ,watch movies from some decade or so before and see that russian are portraited as best looking women and yes most men arent into blonde bimbo women,despite your small brain cant comprehend this.
Also stop posting generic faces, i saw that pic hundred tiems before ,the truth is that if i search on youtube swedish pranks or something to see real swedish people majority of girls are pig baby faced with blonde hair and short stubby bodies which is gross.

That's just SLC though. Aren't the Souther cities still mostly Morman and white? Like St. George?

Oh, Toby. If you knew anything, you'd know your little buzzwords won't work here.

He was just too good for this world ;_;7
Why not just convert? It's fairly easy if you have any Mormon friends. I've baptized friends within months of knowing them.

>A religion started by a literal snake oil salesman

Its so good, even in the past meme magic is blessing me.

Shut up you pagan faggot.

I don't drink, do drugs, and I'm not a pervert so I'll be safe in that regard. No caffeine though right? I like soda.

What if I were to tell you Adam never existed? There was no snake user, snakes dont talk.

Is that your inner jew coming out?
>What if I were to tell you Adam never existed?
I don't really care what you believe.

Soda is actually really unhealthy.
I quit drinking soda a few years ago when I started going to /fit/ and I have so much more natural energy than ever now.
I think it's a firm objective fact that caffeine diminishes your ability to sense the Holy Spirit and thus should be avoided if you truly want to be on the same plane as Heavenly Father.

I know it doesn't you're delusional and probably lie all the time.

Doesn't mean you can just ignore the truth though, the truth supersedes your delusion. Other people see you for what you are, even if you yourself deny it.

What the fuck is that supposed to be?

Mormons are literally just modern day Gnostics, heretics that have been condemned over and over again throughout the ages.

Lol, typical anti-Mormon homosexual.
Just know that while we are laughing at you, we'll still accept you if you come to Christ and recognize that you were once living a very sinful and degenerate life-style.

>What the fuck is that supposed to be?
What were we discussing?

I've never been religious, even as a kid going to church I just never believed in it. I'm not a fedora wearing atheist or anything, I'm just happier not having to deal with any religious stuff. Would it be easy to fake my way through it?

All this denial and sexual frustration from a gypsy. Delicious.

>singles ward

furthest thing from God on this Earth, absolutely disgusting

Just give it a try.
Read the book, get your divine revelation, get your sexy wife, make your beautiful children, live a long God loving life and you'll be blessed with your own planet where you alone rule, with your entire family by your side for all of eternity.

20truths.info
Mormonism debunked

cesletter.com
Honest questions from an honest Mormon.

youtu.be/s5wMkPI930U
Spaulding-Rigdon Theory, aka the "true" origin of the Book of Mormon

Why do mormons hate gays so much? Who cares what two adults do in the bedroom?

You've got two problems here:

1. I'm not a brownnosing faggot who bases his views on what someone else thinks is okay.
2. "Delusional" is not the only adjective in the dictionary, coon. Go practice for your vocabulary quiz on Plebbit.

Have you learned anything today, Toby?

>Lol, typical anti-Mormon homosexual.

Assumptive

>Just know that while we are laughing at you

ignorance is bliss

>we'll still accept you if you come to Christ and recognize that you were once living a very sinful and degenerate life-style.

assumptions

your arm-chair psychology needs work, it's pretty pathetic

If I convert, will I get a brand new planet?

Is there a lot of ceremony to being a Morman? Do I have to go to church every Sunday and do the thing where I go house to house?

What?
I just said that Norwayish and Dannish women are better looking than Swedish on average.
Also, i fucked way better in the past.
Also,the gipsy is you.