What's the word on this?

What's the word on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28tbF8PQvvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of, if not THE, most self-congratulatory hipsterbait shitshows ever made.

Sounds good, I'm in.

There are dozens of extremely talented, hard working animators who can't get a foot in the door.

And HBO greenlit this. It's a slap in the face.

It's funny

I enjoyed it

I remember thinking it was pretty good.

It's funny the series is available on YouTube for free and no on HBO Go. I guess that says a lot about what they thought of it.

For some reason i really enjoyed it when bad shit happened to him. Don't really know why i hate Tim so much, but i do.

Consistently funny across all 3 seasons it's a real shame HBO kept cancelling it

I dont think so Tim

I can't even bring myself to watch a minute of the show because it looks so horrible. Same with Home Movies. Animation is such a wonderful art form, filled with underappreciated masterpieces, and shit like this gets made and becomes famous instead because it has "adult humour".

its fantastic
go jack off to cindarella on blu ray you sack of shit

Who is the best character and why is it Rodney?

youtube.com/watch?v=28tbF8PQvvE

The crappy animation kept me away for awhile too. But once you get over that the show is really funny. Love Rodney and Tim's boss.

My name is Tim and I've seen one episode which I didn't like.

hilarious and consistent writing, people saying it's shit because of the animation are literally manchildren

Yeah I think it's great, really funny so far. Animation is shit but I honestly don't care.

It's the only thing Nick Kroll was ever funny in.

Tim's boss is amazing

Bang

>its a keith episode