What is some authentic abbokino?

What is some authentic abbokino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
independent.co.uk/news/science/modern-man-a-wimp-says-anthropologist-1802501.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kLP1s0IeIWw
newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Walkabout

Samson and Delilah

Rabbit Proof Fence

Dunston Checks In

Any of the ones with Jane Goodall thoug I agree with her critics that she tries a bit too hard to make them seem human.

Where The Green Ants Dream

is this satire?

honestly I cant tell if this is real.

SAME
RACE

This is musical abbokino, rivaling La La Land

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Once were warriors

It's real. This is a slightly longer version with tweets from the public in screen.
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs
SO TOUCHING
SPINE CHILLING PERFORMANCE

Christ, I'm liberal as fuck and tolerant of pretty much anything, but there's no way you can tell me that Aborigines are in any way human beings. There's no fucking way.

They are much lesser evolved. However letting that be 'cannon' would make more problems than it would solve. Best just give them same human rights and pretend they are like us. Better that way for everyone.

jesus, they're actually monkeys aren't they, fuck

Hey what's that one romance one with the little abbo kid and Hugh Jackman? Hold on let me find it.

Australia (2008)!
My mom rented that back when I still lived at home. Must have right before when I went to school according to the year. Anyway, I actually liked it despite being a romance movie.

You can breed with them that makes them human, just really ugly humans.

Just because they look ugly to you does not mean they are not humans.

Have you ever thought about relativity? if they would see you maybe they would think you are ugly as hell and that you can not be a human at all.

You are a part of the majority but still you possess so inhumane views i think you are not a human at all in spirit and mind.

Humans could breed with neanderthals as well.

Ask an australian if the abbos act human too

>bogdanovs in 10 years.jpg

Neanderthals were human

>main character is hired to kill trespassing abbos
>decides to kill everyone instead

K•I•N•O

What's 10 years to immortal beings?

Reminds me of something I saw the other day

I mean they can think and shit, and integrate (to varying degrees) into human society...But we shouldn't admit they are human.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

fuck, is there and uglier race? literally look like corillas

Different species but close enough to breed. We were in the same Genus, like horses and donkeys.

no they were neanderthals

Not Peter Weir's best

Not "us" human. Now only we and the aborginials are left.

gtfo

nuh uhhhh we r all creatd equal

People actually try to say Africans look subhuman.

Some do sure but every fucking Abbo I've ever seen look like that. How anyone could mate with that is beyond me.

>comment - these are the australians who post on Sup Forums

kek

They are no lesser evolved than you or me, they just try to live as you and i do.

In prehistoric times the aborigines where athletic marvels, outrunning Usain Bolt at ease and keeping up the speed for long distances. Jumping 2.5 meter obstacles

independent.co.uk/news/science/modern-man-a-wimp-says-anthropologist-1802501.html

>post picture of ugly people
>NO WAY THEYRE HUMAN
not everyone looks like that

youtube.com/watch?v=kLP1s0IeIWw

Africans are definetly human. Not exactly the same as us, since they are 100% homo sapiens while euros, sandnigs and asians are like 99% with the rest neanderthal. I guess the neanderthal bit gives a certain ability to innovate for some reason.

Abbos are the one thing that convinced me HNU (human neurological uniformity) is a scam. It's really quite funny.

In Australia, you obviously get free gibs for being abbo, including university tuition. However, full abbos are way too stupid to even finish high school, let alone university. They obviously cannot allow that to be the official narrative, so anyone who is 1/16 or 1/32 or whatever also qualifies. A reverse one drop rule pretty much applies here. In fact, you only need to say the magic words "I identify as an indigenous Australian" and all gibs are yours from this day until your last. It's not like you need to hand in a DNA test.

In effect, this means you have a bunch of white people, who are about as much Aboriginal as Elizabeth Warren is Native American, profit from a poorly though out government policy. But that is not all. These white people, because they receive gibs, are classified as Aboriginal in official statistics. These statistics full of miscassified white people are then used as """proof""" that the programs are working. "Last year x thousand aboriginals applied for the program and x percent graduated. Clearly this program is helping the underprivileged indigenous population". The fact that none of those people actually are Aboriginals is conveniently forgotten.

Australia, I love you guys, but this shit is out of control and you need to stop it.

what if they're the missing link?

God damn I love me a good abbo thread

Nah nah the missing link was never found and probably never will! How strange isnt it!? Not a single bone fragment. Oh well.

Their population is tiny and you kind of owe then since you stole their country and killed most of them.

They'd probably be better off if they got classed as a form of Alt-Human, given special rights and such.

No, much closer. Horses and donkeys do not produce fertile offspring

Why lie?

newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw

>Abbos are the one thing that convinced me HNU (human neurological uniformity) is a scam.
with me it was asians

those guys really are smarter

Nearly every fucking Abbo that isn't mixed looks just like that.

You can barely cherry pick good looking ones. Meanwhile you can easily do it with other areas of the world.

>ancient abbo was adapted for shoplifting

offspring between us and them wasn't completely fit/fertile
besides they weren't even able to talk right

I think they act fully human, my uncle lived in the bush in the 70s, 80s and 90s and then returned to Sweden for his retirement (complaining about how cold sweden is :D he just wants to die where he was born. Abbos are humans according to him but they they are treated like shit in their own homes and act accordingly.

top kek wtf is this

.....how? why? I could probably find a 2 year old that understand that you're not supposed to sleep on a fucking road!

If beauty is your standard for humanity, I have bad news for you

> the ancestors of the Aboriginal population split off from the ancestors of the European and Asian populations between 65,000 and 75,000 years ago—roughly 24,000 years before the European and Asian populations split off from each other.
>Aboriginal peoples carry some of the genes associated with the Denisovan (a species of human related to but distinct from Neanderthals)
> an increase in allele sharing between the Denisovans and the Aboriginal Australians genome compared to other Eurasians
>Aboriginal Australians one of the oldest living populations in the world and possibly the oldest outside of Africa, confirming they may also have the oldest continuous culture on the planet
It's just their education emphasis. I met a white guy raised in China and he was like a calculator. They do Rote learning mostly, so they know fucking everything but have little independent reasoning, though its changing now thankfully.

abbos are quite recessive too on top of that

But this is exactly what I'm saying. Pic related is the """""aboriginal""""' doctors that graduated.

read about iq and general intelligence
their "lack of creativity" is due to culture actually

japan has most patents, 52% of american patents are foreigners, average south korean is 6-10 times more creative than an average euro

these inbreds don't understand the concept of roads

>independent.co.uk/news/science/modern-man-a-wimp-says-anthropologist-1802501.html
Holy fuck I hate anthroplogists so much, its the most bullshit branch of """education""" ever, it doesnt even qualify as pseudo-science.

Took a social anthropology class at uni for easy credits and it was the worst cancer Ive read, filled with bullshit like that article.

Not only are they ugly but the appear to be dumb as fucking rocks. Like if they were white you would just think these things had a mental problem.

orks on thorazine

They look abo to me m8

You must be joking

>tfw sniffing petrol is such a huge problem your children are forced to sing theme songs to try and get you to stop.

Thanks for providing some legitimate suggestions before the thread got derailed.

The blonde girls would get it. Swedish/Abbo children for science.