Have you remembered to praise kek today, Sup Forums?

Have you remembered to praise kek today, Sup Forums?

Did you make your blood sacrifice
for KEK yet Sup Forums?

in this thread

Kek hath blessed your posts

PRAISE

I feel Kek's influence waning. It makes me sad.

I always remember to praise Him

Please refrain from this idolatry in the future. Sup Forums is a Christian Board.

Agenda for the day

Actually I cut myself in the kitchen today. There was blood and I laughed afterwards.

PRAISE KEK

Op.. Is trump actively involved in the meme magic or is kek actively working through trump. Case in point releasing image from /pol for no other reason to cause shitstorm chaos on main stream media. Is kek about to take material form? Or is trump giving us the thumbs up to use meme magic on the main stream media?

KEK has reminded you to not question him.

Kek is strong in this thread.

Wow what are the chances of me seeing this thread the second I got dubs?

Praise Kek every day

That's the cover art for the album Innerspeaker by Tame Impala behind kek. Nice.

I'm starting think Kek is just an illusion, and all this meme magic is just coincidence.

>you could channel all this collective observe effect power to make the second comming of the christ
>sociopath frog instead

Beauty is dead.

memes

PRAISE KEK

Bless me kek. Give me those digits.

That's not how it works initiates.

Good to know Sup Forums has patrician taste unlike

Praise KEK

you need to speak the truth to receive blessing

how do i correctly praise kek

>/pol thinks there's some deity who can grant their wish's by memeing things into reality.
>They call him “KEK” and use the Pepe frog meme as his symbol.
>Beelzebub, is a demon who gains power through people worshiping false religions, and he's often portrayed as a frog.

You guys are so fucked.

>Those dubs

Uhh

D-does... Does Kek will this?

PRAISE KEK

Dubs, yet interesting ID. 20 ox... oxen? Oxygen?

I feel that Kek these digits to make us pay attention not to the post, but to the poster...

We must, as a collective, simultaneously Check those digits and seek to fathom the true meaning behind them.

I haven't praised enough, please kek give me some sweet digits

You don't understand how this works. Please, praise the blessed and lurk the rest.

>Oxen

Maybe something to do with their horns and how demons have them?

I need digits I think kek has forsaken me

Yummy keks

>Any religion other than Christianity

Perhaps Apis, the Egyptian bull deity?

Kek is visible in every 'frame' of every moment of everything you see

Daily Offers must be made
Questions are not tolerated
Unbelievers will be hunted down

Interesting. Makes sense for Kek to be Beelzebub since he represents false idols. Anybody returning to their faith because of this?

Praise Kek, Grant me my bread and life and I will grant you mortal praising

Praise kek. may he reward me with those digits

Beelzebufo ampinga (/biːˌɛlzᵻˈbjuːfoʊ æmˈpJŋɡə/ or /ˌbiːlzəˈbjuːfoʊ/) was a particularly large species of prehistoric frog described in 2008. Common names assigned by the popular media include devil frog, devil toad, and the frog from hell.

The species may have grown to 41 cm (16.1 in) and 4.5 kg (9.9 lb) — larger than any living frogs, including the largest known species, the goliath frog, which can be up to 32 cm (12.6 in).

>asking for holy digits.

Is kek listening?