Stop, invincible son

Stop, invincible son

Reminder this was just the story he told Lois. His real death was more tragic, maybe his father died in his hands.

this scene was fucking dumb. "hurr the world isnt ready"
nobody thinks this when they're about to fucking die

How soon until the rabid fans storm this thread?

No, user, pussy little cum snorklers like you don't think like that. Pa Kent was a real man

stop, invincible Trump

You don't think a father would want the best for his son?

t. not a father

>no Clark, I just want those nightmares about drowning horses to end, please just let me go

What he did was not "the best for his son".
What he did was a fucking ridiculous, hamfisted attempt at profundity by an autistic director with no concept of reality.
If Clark had saved him, the people who saw it would run and tell their friends that he had some sort of freaky superhuman powers. Absolutely no one would believe them.

>Growing up without a father
>Best for his son

One of the movies many flaws

This is perfect summation of Snyder. He shoehorns messages and themes and lessons into every aspect of his movies, but none of them make any sense and its done in such a ham-handed way that Marvel's brainless garbage actually ends up being more entertaining.

They could have done it much better.
If Clark had saved him, what would have happened? People would have gone "wow, how the hell did you survive that?" and the Kents could have said "welp, just darn lucky we guess"... and that would be the end of that. What, would the witnesses start following Clark around, waiting for him to do something great again? They could get some local newspaper to write about it, that's it.

The risk of exposure was nowhere near being serious enough to justify having the father die.
Maaaybe if they changed it so Pa Kent had 1-2 months left to live because of cancer or something it'd be a better scene.

What was this dude doing out there in the first place? Clark could have easily gotten the damn dog, hell I would've went in place of my dad just because I'm faster, let alone the whole invincibility thing.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Meet me on a mountain son

Why didn't they just make him have a heart attack? Makes so much more sense for Clark to realise he can't always save everybody no matter how powerful he is

That's such a legitimately solid idea that I guarantee Hack Snyder would never possibly think of it.

>not knowing how to use the brap meme
this should be a bannable offense

Using the brap meme at all should be a bannable offense

it's not even a meme. you stupid fucks now think spamming one word in all caps is a meme

it's kind of a meme

It was dumb because he could have saved him runing at peak human speed

Because synder wanted to be difrent despite there being a dam good reason most storys go with the heart attack.

Halt, indestructible offspring

ALEXA STAHP!