Women are nigger-tier retarded

>Ingesting near-fatal amounts of poison because it's fun

Okay, we all know guys who drink a lot. But I swear, women are the most retarded when it comes to alcohol. Is it because they are hard wired to ignore the consequences of their actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_H_sVNgvf4
deadspin.com/alleged-female-idiot-on-the-field-blows-341-bac-has-a-1236362111
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

and trips

I normally agree with Sup Forums about how shitty women are but this is just completely wrong. Women are no worse with alcohol than men are.

how do people even get alcohol poisoning? i'll either be puking my guts out or passed out before i get that bad

why didn't she she sopped the hospital image?

Haha lightweight, I'm not even an alcoholic and I managed to chug almost a whole bottle of kraken and was fine the next day.

Confirmed for lightweight

>Sup Forums is leaking again
Men are more often dangerously drunk and if this pic were the other way round you'd bring your pushing-boundaries shit again

If you are puking, then you have alcohol poisoning.

Puking is your body trying to remove the poison...

i guess i was too dumb to realize that

The problem is, we forgive women for their stupidity when it comes to alcohol, a guy drinking too much is still held responsible for all actions, women not so much.

How the hell much do you have to drink to end up unconscious in the hospital? I've drank nearly a liter of vodka on multiple occasions and I just feel like shit for a day or two.

Drinking women are cancer.

fatty

Alcohol as such is degenerate and should be banned.

Already tried that before. It just created more crime and people were still drinking anyway.

girl drinks is the devil's lettuce, I don't think we should blame them.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_H_sVNgvf4

raise awareness that she is a degenerate alcoholic

Drinking over-proofed liquors too quickly on an empty stomach.

Chugging the shit in stupid "contests." (My buddy's room mate in Uni died from slamming 151 at a frat party, 2 other "contestants" wound up in the ER).

I drink quite a lot, and I have for a long time, however, I always did it smart. I eat right, I NEVER go to sleep without properly hydrating and I run every morning to sweat out whatever from the night before.

Haven't had a hangover since I was 16 and my tolerance is now so high that I'd have to drink very recklessly to get "wasted."

Plus, getting sloppy is for fools. You have to always have a modicum of self control otherwise you deserve whatever happens to you... because you are the one who voluntarily gave up self agency and therefore deserve ZERO sympathy.

>chug almost a whole bottle of kraken
that's DISGUSTING

>Lack of p wave + irregular q-q interval
Atrial Fibrilation

There are many reasons alcohol can make you puke virgin retard. Source: drink enough then close your eyes and lie down, you'll puke from disorientation whereas you'd be fine eyes open standing up

Yeah but at least we destroy ourselves with alcohol over decades like adults, women are fucking casuals when it comes to alcohol abuse. I saw a post on a recovery forum from some bird who said she was '''''''sober''''''' after quitting her 5 glasses of wine a night habit. When I was a full blown alcoholic degenerate, i'd have to drink the equivalent of that just to stop my hands from shaking in the morning. It's like suicide, even though it's a terrible blight on society and in no way should be supported, men are better at it.

Alcohol allow me to fuck hot bitches who have 0 control over themselves, so I'm not complaining tbhfam.

>a doctor/med student who browses Sup Forums

Indeed. What a waste of a top-shelf rum.

Puking your guts out n passing out *is* alcohol poisoning, Einstein

Well, I think we've all had our "one time" experiences with alcohol like this before. Not coma tier but pretty bad.

>20
>in college
>been drinking for only a few months
>never found my limit.
> drinking apple flavored vodka - 75 proof
>get drunk, then get to point where I can't taste how terrible it is and start drinking out of the bottle in front of the TV.
> call a friend which I didn't remember doing for 6 months after then lay down and pass out.
>wake up a few hours later with my other roommate trying to wake me up shaking me saying are you OK.

Turns out I was rolling around on the floor throwing up on my self shivering cold passed out when hemcame home.

Remember NOTHING the next day and never do it again. Was like 180 lbs and had most of the 750 ml bottle.

For the next 48 hours my stomach and sense of taste was highly fucked up. Never again. I couldn't enjoy any food and felt ill for those two days.

Oh god 151 made me hit the floor from just a little bit.

The amount of women I've seen who can't handle their booze at all is pathetic

^:)
Sup Forums is the board that have more docs in Sup Forums

>Kraken
>$16-18 USD for a 750ml
>"top shelf"

[poor chav/ned detected]

Gotta save money for those fresh trainers though innit?

Not really, it's just that theres kind of a safety net for them if they get drunk.

1) They pretty much get to excuse their shit behavior because they were drunk
2) If they fuck someone and regret it it's the mans responsibility

Just much easier for them to save face, but men are terrible about alcohol too.

Holy fuck all these stories. The alcoholic jew can never be trusted.

t. Casual drinkfag

This was before I drank straight from the bottle, I don't think there was much left in the bottle but still...

Women are emotionally niggers.
That is why they are so easy for niggers to breed with. Like minds.

This is what happens when you let the dumb bitch out of the kitchen. She fucks up everything.

I honestly don't know how the others do it. Drinking more than one fucking bottle of Kinky's Pink Cocktail Bottle sends fire into my clavicle bones like nothing else.

degeneracy: the post

I drink that everyday.

Awareness about binge drinking? We've been hammered with anti-drinking campaigns for over a century. People are fucking aware.
She's just a retarded cunt.

It is a combination. She does have alcohol poisoning + atrial fibrilation.

>turning your alcoholism into a pissing contest

I'm an alcoholic. My hands shake and my liver hurts. I'm 21, haven't been to the doctor since 14. I've been drinking for almost 4 years.

I need to stop, it's killing me. Just thought i'd share

>Drinking the liquid jew
Non-alchohol drinker master race. Alcoholic drinks taste nasty.

When women drink too much it's usually because they are with men they desire and go beyond their usually self-imposed limits.

Never really heard of a woman getting piss-drunk alone or just on a girl's night out.

I would agree that men are better ad gauging their drunkenness even at medium smashness levels and most adult men can handle high smashness levels quite well to and know when to stop.

Most women simply avoid alcohol and restrict themselves to 1-2 glasses of wine at a time.

They are lightweights and they know it.

>tfw you will never be an attractive woman and play through life on easy mode without even realizing it

What?
Forget that we can't see well enough to determine if the p's there, all we can really see is that it's irregular & the qrs is wide.
The first is strange but the second sure as shit doesn't sound like afib, and isn't alcohol a cns depressant?
I'd have guessed the alcohol is fucking with conduction, which'd make it irregular brady.

You guys are fucking pussies. Men drink, liberal babies like you can go cry about BLM and not workout elsewhere.
151 is literally nothing special you and your loser friends are just pussies. Try grain alcohol you'll probably cry from the smell cuz you are such a faggot

Ok.

Stop drinking wtf lol

How do you know when your liver is what's hurting? I have a pain every now and then under my ribs but it's almost all the way toward my back. Like near where the ribs hit the spine. But I have a physical job and dunno if its from boozing or strained back. It's a dull ache, if that helps.

>Men drink
Trump never drank in his life

Do you want to end like Fred Trump Jr?

You need to hurry up and die so your family can stop being made miserable by you

It's a dull ache, not sharp or anything, it's on your right side. push up under your ribs and you'll feel it, you feel it more after a night of hard drinking. My shakes aren't always super bad but noticible and they go away when I drink

I'm trying. I just recently learned that alcohol affects other organs other than the liver, hope my heart is fine.. I need to go to the doctor but I am scared of what they are going to say. I only drink probably like 1/3 liter per night maybe half if im going hard. Sometimes less

>Only 4 years
weak performance

>yes but at least I kill myself slower thru years of abuse and bad choices yet I'll justify that with notion that at lest I'm doing it "responsibly"

Fucking alchies

That is probably D2 and they must have done some BBloqs on her. I would shock her, as it is a recent installation of afib

Also, it is normal to have afib induced by alcohol

>speak of the folly of no self-discipline
>learning how to handle liquor, a social tradition in every high-culture since the dawn of civilization, responsibly
>"degeneracy"

I bet you're one of those pseudo-puritan luddites who pretend that your having no life, friends or accomplishments is some sort of high-philosophical choice due to your "superior morality."

Reality being that you're just an ugly autist who can't socialize due to lack of self esteem and fear.

>drinking until youre passed out
People dont know moderation.

>feet out of frame
goddamn it

Do you feel it at the front of your body or around the side/back? Like the thing I'm clinging to out of fear is its not my liver as it feels achy close to the back rather than my front. But it's on the right side.

this girl had a .341 BAC at the iowa game a few years back

deadspin.com/alleged-female-idiot-on-the-field-blows-341-bac-has-a-1236362111

It's probably not your liver if it's towards the back senpai. Also if it is your liver you can stop drinking for a while it will go away, your liver can regenerate itself to an extent. If you fuck it up good enough, you get cirrhosis which means you permafucked it

kek, are all those tubes in her to drain out the gallons of cum pumped into her the hours before?

Also, the second is the ventilation. This is not a ICU, to have the full ventilation display

Easy, you drink and then get out; or even better you drink in a public toilet. So instead of passing out in your house you pass out on the street and some passerby will call an ambulance.

How are you still alive?

>How are you still alive?
Different user, I drink nearly a liter a day of whiskey for past 5 years.....barely still alive

D-did she died?

I personally never got drunk but never got the fun of it.
What's so great about drinking so much booze that you can't remember the night the next morning?

no, she was tweeting from jail and afterwards

If you're aware, then you can at least get help if you want to get help. By the way, long term alcohol abuse damages your brain. Short term can be repaired, but long term drinkers are p well fucked.

Also, are you drinking only hard liquor or are you drinking a mixture of beverages?

Abruptly stopping drinking is dangerous. Alcohol is like those drugs that you have to gradually give up. There are cases of people dying because of that, not even shitting you, although extremely rare - people who normally drink 5 times a day. I've seen it on the history channel, so it's legit.

But then you won't realize it, and you are suffering just as much as you are insufferable.

lel, I recently quit drinking after getting the dull liver ache for 3 days, too. I'm probably going to die.

You should stop m8. It's not as hard as it sounds, I used to get DTs sometimes too. Cut back over a month until the shakes leave, and then go cold turkey. Going cold turkey while you get DTs can send you into a coma so probably don't do that.

Literally no one on earth knows anyone who drinks a lot.

>do something shameful
>instead of hiding it and being ashamed of it like a normal person publicize it and play the victim
how low is her self-esteem that she would do something like that?
>i'm such a terrible person please pity me guys

>English
>Adults
Pick one you are all children to everyone and objectivily are.

what did you mean by this

usually vodka and soda/diet soda, about 50% vodka and ice 50% soda, why?

Yes. We teach them daily to ignore the consequences of their actions. Sad thing is they say rape and fuck over a guys life to. We longer teach society to look both ways when crossing the street, instead just blame the cars.

>beer before liquor; throw up quicker
>liquor before beer; never fear

greasy foods make me puke user. Are eggs and sausages poison?

Drink a beer, fuck a girl. Pay for either if you have to.

If you're awake and you've stopped consuming/metabolizing alcohol, you're almost never going to die.

Could she be any more of an attention whore?

I've been drinking for 9 years, getting hammered at least 2-3 times a week during that time. i got real sick with a respiratory infection and ended up going to the doctor and since it'd been forever since i'd gone she gave me a full physical with bloodwork and everything.

came back perfect, level enzyme levels were perfect. i was surprised.

Looks like she's in 4-point restraints.
They put those on me when I was blacked out on benzos before

He's right you know. I can easily put aside my introverted, Sup Forums thoughts and vibe with people at parties, making sure everyone feels good emotions and likes being around me.

If you grew up slightly autistic like me and my brother, and you want to learn this, you need to actively re-socialize yourself like a normie. Then you kinda end up with a split personality. I did this, he didn't. As a result I've gone out with his friends and had them straight up tell me I'm cooler than him after a few minutes.

It's a necessary skill to move up in the white collar and management world.

Sorry for the blog. What are your thoughts?

>5 glasses of wine a night ~1 bottle
Fuck, two bottles of wine was a warmup for me. @15%ABV that's 225ml of alcohol. One bottle at the same ABV would be 112.5ml of alcohol, but I don't know if women tend to consume higher ABV wines, so if it was on the minimum end of the scale (5%) that could be as low as 37.5ml of alcohol. That's roughly a single 10%ABV beer (355ml can).

Liver of steel.

Alcoholics come in two types: "why are you alive?" and dead.

Stopping's not the hard part, staying stopped is.

21st century morality tale, more or less. Rather than obscuring it through entertainment like the Grimms did, people just go, "Look at how awful I am/how this person's life is?" Remember that one girl who was live tweeting her alleged rape?

Calculating volume of actual alcohol consumption out of curiosity. Just something I like to do.

>Is it because they are hard wired to ignore the consequences of their actions

Yes. That gets them attention.

I like how alcohol abuse primarily affects men, but women have to make the issue about them.

Same thing for homelessness and suicide, which is why you see things like:
>Did you know 1 out of 4 homeless people is a woman????

Loads of people will bang on about how terrible that is and don't stop to think what that means for the other three. Based on sheer ratios, there should be more male-focused shelters, but it skews much more towards women and children-only with the occasional mixed sex shelter. It's very much a gynocentric situation. It doesn't matter if men are blowing their brains out at obscene rates when a grill got her feelings hurt on twatter.

I dunno I built a tolerance so that'll get me buzzed but not fall on face drunk. Been doing it for5 years and still no obvious side effects.

I'm sure most of those are homeless men. People offer a helping hand to wemon and say fuck you die in the gutter to men, so they do. I not trying to justify homeless men's life choices either, but you have to look at more than just the end statistic.

Here it's
>beer before liquor; never sicker
>liquor before beer; you're in the clear

this is your body on butt chugging

>beer
whiskey and water my friend.

Ah, but it is the women that drive us men to drink in the first place ;^)