This was the most ambitious movie of the decade

This was the most ambitious movie of the decade

Can Justice League even come close?

Here's your (you).

>BRUUUUCE!
>THIS MOVIE MAKES VERY LITTLE SENSE!

I don't know about all that but it was definitely the most ambitious superhero movie of the decade. Hopefully Justice League still has that Snyder style.

People hate what they don't understand.

Then I guess I really hated that movie.

People also hate shit.

fuck of retard

BvS manages to showcase the human condition so perfectly that I had to go out and take a long walk right after I watched it. If you're unfortunate enough to not be able to understand it then you won't get it when I say that you transcend. Imagine looking in a mirror that reflects your very soul, one in which you can see your thoughts and the effects and their after-effects, that's what Batman V Superman is. I've always had a taste for classical Romeo-Greek literature and art so I was fortunate enough to pick up on a sliver of what Snyder expressed in this experience. Without background knowledge like this and a deep and thorough understanding on politics, art, and religion it just flies over your head. I just feel bad for the people who call this movie shit like the freed man who has seen the sun having climbed out of Socrates' cave and gets laughed at by those who can only see his shadow when he comes back.

god I hate capeshit and the retards it breeds

BvS isn't Capeshit retard

Its the wasted potential that pisses me off. Its beautifully shot, competently acted with a fairly interesting script...if Zach had barred the studio from cramming a whole bunch of shit in and employed a good editor to cut an hour off its run time it could have been really great.

MoS was about Clark growing up from being a guy from Kansas with strange powers and searching his purpose on Earth to a superhero who embraces his destiny and saves the world. The character arc in BvS is about Clark learning to deal with aftermath of that: the burden of being a public superhero and thus the object of political interest and controversy. He learns that despite his powers, he can't always do the right thing and save everyone. People will still die because he is fallible. A true hero is one who may fall down but just gets back up again.

That was the most pure "comic book" moment ever in a comic book movie.

Yes it is you dumbfuck

Didn't have any business being in this movie, but sure, whatever.

no

>plan is just as illogical and convoluted as Luthors
>Gets a pass because Spiderman makes an appearance

I hate Americans so much

>People pretend this movie is artistic or visionary
>There's a trailer for the next movie shoved in right before the climax
Nope, it's garbage just like the MCU.

At least Luthor actually has a personality, Zemo was just a blank nothing for his entire movie. He's the most boring villain ever. They stripped him of his entire comic book backstory to give him a cookie cutter "relatable" motivation. It's so boring, you barely even see him do anything. I've noticed lately that a lot of cape villains are kind of blandly idealistic, they have some goal that the hero disagrees with but generally just go about their plan in a boringly business like fashion e.g. Zemo. Lex is good because he has a plan, but a lot of the stuff he does is motivated solely by being a complete prick. For example.

>He assassinated Senator Finch, which is just business, but he left a jar of piss on her desk as a cruel joke just before he killed her. Pure evil.

>Kidnapping Martha Kent to force Superman to fight Batman is standard villain shit, but he also wrote the word "WITCH" on her forehead in the pictures he showed Superman. That's fucked up.

>Generally being a creepy sleaze who enjoys disrespecting personal space. Like when he placed a jolly rancher into the government guy's mouth, or sniffed Lois' hair.

It's the extra touches that make him truly evil.

Why can't they release a steelbook with just this on the cover?

Most kino poster of all time.

Nah nothing tops the posters where you have the character's face with the enemy's logo over their eyes. I'm not even joking, there aren't any wide release capeshit posters that top those 2. Anyways, regarding JL, why didn't they cast Ron Perlman as Deathstroke?

sure that would be just great

Not sure if you're memeing but this was literally me the 2nd time I watched it

He could wear a muscle suit like Jeffrey Dean Morgan did for Watchmen.

he's just too old
and there will never be Hellboy 3

When he's done playing Bishop in the MCU.

I totally agree. People will look back on this completed trilogy opinion awe.