My faggot Belle giving me this faggot look

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when I come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face. What should i do about her? Ideas?

christ op. chill out

>Belle is a 6/10 feminist with dreamworks face now

>"the beauty" looks like a 13 year old boy
I don't understand modern world

Stick your cock in her

who is that handsome young man?

I want to fuck here so bad.

Action!

Action please Emma

Action...

Yeah, me too, fucking in the same place I meme? I can't imagine anything better

>when the casting call said "singing experience highly preferred" but you get get the role anyway because of your cult following and mediocre looks

This is a G rated sfw board you can't fuck here

Okay...

Nothing a ball-gag and paddle cannot fix. She is easily dominated by females, so consider sending her to a dominatrix for intense behavioural correction.

Is there a good picture of her? Like, is there one image that'll make me go "ah, I see what the fuss is about". Because right now, I just don't get it. She looks 6/10 at best

I fucking hate her face. Such annoying and punchable. I can't see why normies are so obsessed with her

no there's no image that will fix your shit taste.

A FUCKING MUTT

you know OP she trolled you

Spot the redditors

Is there something you could put in her face to improve it?

an eyepatch, not in the edgy way, I think she could pull off the pirate look

you keep posting that irrelevant bitch. Every day, starting a thread pretending to make fun of her

your waifu has ugly feet and can't act. now go back to Sup Forums

Yeah, I use Reddit, what are you going to do about it?

Who is best emma now since roberts got blacked? Big eyes emma or harry potter?

>Kind innocent Bella played by Emma Watson

Name a worse miscast than this

When I see a girl like Emma Watson, I get filled with an extreme sense of self-loathing and disgust. If she could see me, just take one look and acknowledge that there is a person there, she would be so disgusted and repulsed by what she had seen. To her I would be sub-human. I've not accomplished anything, I just sit online all day every day, have no drive, and have never had a single intimate thing ever happen to me, not even hand holding.

She would see me as a creature. She is so far removed from my world that she couldn't even understand where my thoughts or actions come from, or what I think or feel. I wouldn't be human to a woman like her. I would have no place on this planet, a fucked up alien from some far flung world.

Whenever I see attractive, successful women like that I just get filled with this horrible sense of shame. Who's with me bros??

that's fucked up, but at least you got repeated digits

You can fuck off back to r9shit with that pasta

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't she the shittest actress around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your Watson bashing thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting stonefag that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Beauty and the Beast picture, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about an ugly fucking frog. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic stonefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "MY FROGFU, MY FROGFU, MY FROGFU" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Since I know she's a feminist I want to buttfuck her so hard that her rectum gets rekt

>rektum
lel

Triggered

>So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day
god, I wish that were the case