Give me a one (1) good reason why Norway shouldn't be PERMABANNED from olympics for doping

Give me a one (1) good reason why Norway shouldn't be PERMABANNED from olympics for doping

ill wait

nobody cares about the olympics enough to enforce it

Finnish-Norwegian war when?

Haven't most major countries been caught doping at one point or another? Or was this something more systematic?

Systematic. All the Norwegian skiers use """"lip balm"""

i need to cum on her lips

it was an accident

i agree

who gives a shit about snow olympics lmao

>norgay

well actually, finland was caught doing major systematic doping years ago. they're infamous for it, like russian and eastern germany. this makes them sour, because they think norway should be punished in the same way, for only a few isolated incidents compared to their doping warfare.

>arguing over ice capades

*DING DING DING*

we have a winrar

white people

>Sir, are you aware that you are a deer?

Fact is almost every athlete is on some form of PED. Just legalize it and level the playing field. We watch sport for entertainment, and to see humans do superhuman things. I don't see how PEDs are a problem.

>b-but muh competitive advantage!
So is eating healthy and exercising. It's unfair that some athletes put in more hours than their competitors to get the edge, or stay away from junkfood.

They are role models and allowing steroids publicly will never ever happen

I don't see how this argument does not justify banning Finns from participating in ANY sport.

They're white

They may stop give us cod for that

it forces athletes to take ped's which are a health risk

Because nobody gives a shit about the (((Olympics))) anymore.

There's occupational hazard in any line of work. It'd be safer if it was legal.

because then you'd have to permaban the USA, China, Brazil and Russia for a half century of institutionalized drug cheating. Good luck with that, sport.