Hannibal the cannibal

Just started watching, pilot was alright, second ep was really mediocre. It really just feels like a generic procedural with Hannibal tacked on, with the shitty nerdy Asian girl straight out of a CBS procedural. Mad is terrific but Will's actor is annoying, Fishburne's only there to spout exposition. Millennium was better, style-wise. I love Mann's Manhunter but don't care for SotL. Does it get better, or at least less generic serial killer of the week?

This is probably bait, but it's drop the "Killer of the Week" format for Season 2.

it's time

It changes completely, I can't remember at what point it drops the villain of the week thing. But they do eventually and it gets really good

>Does it get better, or at least less generic serial killer of the week?

Yes. A thousand times yes. You have no idea, no idea at all.

>season 1: Hannibal fucks over Will
>season 2: Will fucks over Hannibal
>season 3: we're getting cancelled so it's all out insanity

user, please, stick with it.

wut

What the fuck is this?

I gave you a beautiful gift Will...but you did not want it

How can one man be so happy with pumpkins?

this is his design

I'm dying from laughing. Goddamn I love the internet.

It changes but still doesn't get very good. Some of the dialogue writing is amazingly bad and the directors are going "hey, hey, we need a SYMBOLISM SCENE" every 10 minutes. It's hacks injecting what they perceive to be depth into a pretty cartoony serial killer story and the contrast is jarring.

You'll have to endure the killer of the week thing mostly during season one, though for me it never got super annoying.

Some spoilers if you really enjoyed SotL: Don't expect Sterling nor Buffalo Bill, they don't show up.

I wish pumpkin Will made it big on the whole board, the meme had potential

The absolute Mads man!

I liked the killer of the week stuff

s2 and 3 are pure kino, keep watching

it's stupid from start to finish

Hannibal is one of the best tv shows of the last 5 years you fucking pleb

Stop watching and kill yourself. Saves us intelligent people having to explain everything and waste time.

It's shit. Dont' let the Tumblr retards like

Fool you.

"Omg it's so good YASS"

I stopped watching after Season 2. Couldn't take it.

>cannibalistic serial killer on the loose
>everyone suspects the friendly autist who is catching serial killers and saving lives
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people

after season 1 they drop the procedural angle and it becomes an on-going story for the next 2 seasons

you see that a lot with good shows, they are only procedural for the first season because they basically need to trick the dumbfuck kike network into airing quality material by pretending to be generic CSI knock-off #475093895

no one suspects him because hes the literal devil.