Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

What the deal with the Freemasons? Worth joining? I've been considering it for some time, but I'm still not sure as to whether or not it will be useful. Evola hated them, and many others consider them to be "part of the problem" of modern decay, yet so many people of otherwise impeccable standing have been affiliated.

Help me through this mess.

tldr are Freemasons bros or bolsheviks

Other urls found in this thread:

xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_(Xenogears)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The masons are extremely anti-degenerate. Any self-respecting white man would join.

>tldr are Freemasons bros or bolsheviks

neitehr. but theyre at the top of the pyramid of control. the jews have nothing on these guys

You have to kiss a turkey on the butt to join.

Thats the impression I got, and I also like the avenues of opportunity to study the more esoteric side of their history/archives

Whatever, I've probably kissed uglier girls when I was a teenager

my exs dad was a free mason and he had 2 divorces and abandonded all kids from each marraige including my ex also 2/3 of his wives where latino and black so he was a race mixer too

There are pieces of shit everywhere, I'm talking about institutional levels

It depends, my uncle is a mason, in our small town the lodge is just a place to hang out, its generally pretty cool. Lots of potlucks and stuff like that. The other members are cool too, just friendly local business types. They do weird stuff like dress up and have ceremonies at certain points but nothing weirder than what goes on in Scientology or a Kingdom Hall for Jehovah, probably.

But it depends where you're at and what lodge you're in. In larger cities or just lodges where they are REALLY serious about stuff the weird shit you read about on the internet truly does go on & the members are made up of people like
posted. So you need to be aware of who is involved before getting in.

All in all I couldn't ever see a reason for an outsider to join unless it was a family tradition....... It gains you nothing. Would you willingly become a scientologist or JW? Of course not. Same deal for masonary.

You'd earn a lot more money learning the traditions and joining the union of actual masons (ie: bricklaying) than trying to get into your local lodge. A lot more.

The ceremonies do not turn me off, and as I said above, I would actually be interested in the esoteric aspects. I would be attending a lodge in NYC, I assume that would be the world capitol of weird?

selfbump 1/3

selfbump 2/3

my dad was a 32nd degree mason and he was a piece of shit too. and a criminal. I don't have a good impression of them.

This fucking shill thread again.

Posted twice a week at least.

Full of people bragging about joining the goodgoy club.

Not a shill man, although I've been waiting for someone to say this with how the climate of this board has been recently. Just a curious individual looking for perspectives.

Any "wisdom" which can't stand being vetted in the light is highly suspect. I don't trust people who keep secrets; sounds like a scam.

what kind of crime did your dad commit?

Wisdom without prerequisite knowledge is absolutely worthless. Pearls before swine and all that good stuff. Show the average person your most "wise" material, whatever that might be, and they won't recognize it as such. Secrets and initiatory rites are as old as man.

Myself, my Dad and both of my Grandfathers are/were masons.

You pay dues, similar to a union, they vary depending on your role in the fraternity. Seen a few handshakes for different ceremonies, but they're mostly entirely symbolic for promotion, that kinda stuff.

Dad and my grandfathers got quite a bit of work out of it too, good for tradespeople to network and get work, but it's not exactly a poor man's club. Good for the middle class I think, but maybe not so much if a lot of the wealthy all band together in one place.

Mostly, we just bowl or go out and do other stupid stuff every now and then, you're not even obligated to show up for every meeting either.

I joined while I was up in North Dakota. Had a great time with them. But now I'm down in Ga and they have a completely different attitude down here. It's kind of annoying. I think I'll wait to move back up north again before attending another lodge meeting.

What about it don't you like currently?

Some have a holier-than-thou attitude, and I would expect them to be more red-pilled. But discussing politics in a lodge is forbidden, but you can tell where some stand. I'm also right outside Atlanta, so there's that. As far as spoopy NWO goes, I've never seen anything that led me to think Masons have anything to do with it. I will tell you that if you stay with a lodge long enough and political members join (they will/do), you become friends with them and can learn what goes on in the government. Some take what they learn at the lodge and bring it into politics, but I've never seem anything malicious come out of it.

Sorry if there's typos, I'm on my phone.

No worries man, thank you for your time and your information. This is exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for.

No problem man. Best of luck to ya.

Btw Christmas dinners are always a blast.

was xenogears made by masons?

Deus was supposed to be ywvh btw but it got censored

xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_(Xenogears)

The only people who don't like it are against freedom of speech and advancement of knowledge for the masses.

>ywvh
yhwh*

Was he kicked out for it?

at some point, you'll end up having to suck dick

Why are anti-Masons always so gay?

This post is full of Yanks and I genuinely wanna know if British Masonry is pro Nationalism or Globalism, if they are trying to save us from the foreign hordes or encouraging it.

Its stupid, wanting to know about a secret society, it's secret for a reason

It's nothing more than a tavistock psyop, used to control useful idiots in positions of law enforcement, political office, and industry.

It's not even remotely secret. I bet you could spot two or three lodges within ten kms of your location.
And it's pro-nationalism, because that's what's better for the people.

>global "brotherhood" aka cabal-lite
>nationalism
Pick one, tavistock shill.

You misinterpret the global part. Yes, there are GLs everywhere, but they are all entirely individual, working for the betterment of the state in which they reside.