It just isn't happening for DC, is it?

It just isn't happening for DC, is it?

never even heard of this

is it literally a capeshit series about regular people.

>DC was a mistake

Not worth watching even with Huj Huj being adorable.

A flawless show ahead of its time.

Its sort of making fun of capeshit and the tropes. And i thought it wasn't dc. But i really dont care about dc vs marvel. I think they both make horrible movies.

But i have seen 3 powerless episodes and while they aren't great, they are better than most crap on tv.

>It just isn't happening for DC, is it?- 3 posts and 1 image reply shown.

Oh no, agents of the shield has shit ratings too and Legion is not picking up. The only true succesful tv capeshit is actually the arrowerse

I wanted to see it.
It looked funny but I miss it every week.

>The only true succesful tv capeshit is actually the arrowerse
Arrowerse isn't DC, they're studio shows, like Gotham (FOX).

CW is literally Warner Brothers television dude

DC's parent company owns 50% of CW. Arrowerse shows still don't use the DC logo in promo material, while Powerless does.

>Not worth watching even with Huj Huj being adorable.

Why is she so perfect, bros?

Well more power to you mr autismus, still tv shows about DC characters made by the same company. Gotham is something different

And they are some of the most popular television shows nowadays

In fairness this was a shitty idea from the get-go. A fucking superhero comedy centered around that one indian dude who is in everything and the unthreatening black comedian. Doomed to fail from the get go in my opinion.

>And they are some of the most popular television shows nowadays
None of them would last more than a season outside CW with those kinds of ratings.

>Arrowerse isn't DC, they're studio shows, like Gotham (FOX).
Other way around, really.

Powerless is a studio show (produced by DC, broadcast on NBC), while arrowverse and Gotham are all network-produced.

>Dat Feel when her spread eagle pink pussy leaked pic will never release a HQ uncensored version.

COULD THEY NOT FUCKING CALL IT DC'S: POWERLESS

I mean seriously the name of this show completely slipped my mind and I forgot it existed, when I look up shows on TV Guide I just don't notice it. Though I can't imagine the mockery would be fun if DC's: Powerless bombed with that name lol

>The first comedy from DC

Well then what was Suicide Squad?

How much did BvS make again?

A plea for help