Is Jimmy Fallon's career over?

Is Jimmy Fallon's career over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ty4PhRWt1hU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not looking good, tbrwy famalams

>Fallon was civil to Trump and wanted to see him as an actual human before he becomes president
>he's now all of a sudden a white supremacist
I never particularly liked Fallon, but fuck these feminist nu-males who think he was "normalizing white supremacy"

>disastrous
why

HE MADE TRUMP WIN

>before Fallon, Trump was a literal who nominee
>after Fallon, the entire United States voted Trump for president

Thanks, Jimmy.

it's more that he's a softball host who doesn't challenge anyone on anything and is therefore a brown nosing celebrity fellator.

He did the same with Clinton. Maher didn't challenge Milo on anything either. When it becomes about pleasing celebrities instead of getting at substance, you've failed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MAN

MY GUESTS ARE SO FUNNY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thanks jimmy

Fallon helped normalize Trump to middle class whites who would've otherwise stayed home. Fallon helped get Trump elected and should have his show taken away.

guys not on the news show hes supposed to make people laugh

Having any candidate on when your entire shtick is that you're a non-offensive halfwit who laughs at everything and embraces the most non-controversial style of comedy imaginable so as not to alienate anyone is a bad idea.

Back then people still thought that maybe he'd change or become manageable if he was elected though. He couldn't have guessed how far Donald could just fuck USA's shit up.

I just looked up ratings for shits and giggles

Comparing where he is at now verses before he had trump on doesnt look that different

hes doing great though

stay assblasted

HE TOUCHED HIS HEAD MAN
HES A MONSTER

Just like Jay Leno before him, and Johnny Carson before that. The Tonight Show is light entertainment that's not supposed to be challenging. Personally, that's why I never much cared for it, but let's not pretend like this is something new.

Leno and Letterman had integrity and engaged in political dialogue with their guests though that actually did touch on issues. Fallon throws out talking points but doesn't know shit about world politics.

The modern Left is so tribal and cannibalistic it's actually embarrassing.

Fuck drumpf amirite

We will RESIST the normalization of DRUMFLER

>The Tonight Show host interviewed a Presidential candidate
>this threatens the central tenets of the country

what

People aren't "abandoning" Fallon. Good Lord. Its just that he is getting boring and needs a new shtick. Most people think he is fake and lame.

Colbert is at least ""((real))"" I mean for a Postmodern person giving an act.

Colbert is just a bit more distinctive since he skewers Trump the best of anyone and gets that college student audience Letterman used to get.

When people are depressed they watch Fallon or if you need nursing home TV.

Thanks user good post and pretty much confirms what I was saying. College students and liberals rediscovered Colbert and so he skyrocketed in ratings but it barely affected everyone else, he merely just tapped into an audience that prior ignored late night shows.

Unironically wish trump would go full fashy and start killing dissenters.

It's a fucking late night talk show.

Half the country votes republican. Why would a mainstream show take such a divisive stand?

because the other half are, at once, the loud majority and the """silent minority"""

"""silent majority""" i mean. whatever. memes

Big dick Donny has been the best president ever

>"normalizing white supremacy"
who are you quoting drumpfkin those articles dont say that so why are you puuting your words in those libtards mouths huh huh

Jimmy Fallon should have been a partisan hack and called Trump Hitler. Take his show away!

>leftist faggots are still this buttblasted

8 MORE YEARS

name one host who does challenge his guests

He should have told Drumpf to fuck off with his fascism.

These neoliberals really make me sick, they are basically commies with the added spice of having a cult mentality akin to the days of witch trials

you're right about Leno, but Johnny Carson was serious as fuck. Man dedicated dozens of episodes exposing frauds and scammers, his takedown of Peter Popoff being one of the biggest wins against religious hucksters.

>neoliberals are basically commies
thanks for outing that you have no idea what you're talking about right from the start

yeah i remember i was voting for hilary until jimmy normalized trump and suddenly i voted for donny

Colbert had him on, acted like a bitch, then tried to be a tough guy and challenge Trump to come on a second time

spotted the califaggot

I'm a leaf

and serious, look up terms before you use them. Neoliberals are basically free-market buffs one step down from libertarians. Comparing them to commies shows you're just throwing buzzwords that sound scary without knowing a thing about them

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

letterman and leno.

>I'm a leaf
LMFAO

>this post will not be replied to by trumpkins

>Peter Popoff
that was more Amazing Randi's work. There's a doc about him if you havent seen it already, it's boss.

*looks into camera*
*giggles uncontrollably*
*normalizes bigotry*

Conan seems harmless but it's really mean when he wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=ty4PhRWt1hU

according to the article Jimmy Fallon's viewership is down 500,000 from the week of the Trump interview, and Colbert's is up 850,000

>oh no a refugee is wearing an American made t-shirt!!

why are Sup Forums such crybaby faggots?

I thought Sup Forums weren't

I know, but Randi and Carson were tight as fuck and Carson did all he could to help Randi get his message out there. A lot of people speculate the reason Randi was able to set up his million dollar challenge for psychics was from Carson donating personally to it.

Point is Carson was an entertainer that still had standards and knew he could use his popularity for good and used it to bring attention to important shit

don't you know all refugees from 3rd world countries speak English and have huge wardrobes and pick out T-shirts with messages they personally believe in?

Colbert's ratings were shit
He's doing better than shit

>invite Trump to appear in my show
>hit him straight in the face right at the beggining
>start kicking him in the stomach as he covers away in fear
>take a fat, steaming turd on his head and mutter "Drumpf" right before Secret Service drags me away