Blackish

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFuJmSC5LB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Reddit-ish

>That one black guy from agent Cody banks and transformers

>watch one episode
>whole episode is black people saying if a white man does X and it's fine BUT if a black man does X he'll get arrested
>run same trope for the entire episode while black man embraces acting white to fight the stereotype
>in the end he realizes there's a reason black men don't act white and he embraces being black again

Wow, that was a waste of my fucking life and it wasn't even funny.

bad thoughts

Lawrence Fishburne is in that show?

I watched it because it was on abcs good night for a while. Then they did the "killing cops is ok" episode.

Hey i am not a fan of the police either. But the shit they said on that episode was criminal and exactly why cops and 80% of america hate niggers.

So i haven't watched it since.

>gang bangers get shot by police sometimes therefore black people aren't free even though we're upper middle class I'm so woke lmfao

This is some mega cringe.
youtube.com/watch?v=eFuJmSC5LB0

>we always followed the rules
Kek
>niggers
>following rules
>inb4 some cuck tells me to go back to Sup Forums

woke af

Black tv stopped being fun after Bel Air, now it's all social justice.

Has Trump ever said anything bad about black people? Has Trump ever said anything about doing anything bad to black people?

Niggerish

He's a republican, therefore blacks hate him. It's as simple as that.

His company that he ran specifically didn't rent to black people and had to settle in court for discrimination because they kept turning them away even after being warned

Niggers the show.

Wasn't he the first person to let niggers and kikes onto golf courses?

>be east european
>blacks nowhere
>american channels and shows push full black culture that noone asked for

This will be your future if liberals get there way.

A show about black people that white people can understand

>murder a demographic of people and get away with it because the legal system is bribed in your favor
>the demographic now hates you
>DUDE THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I MURDER THAT DEMOGRAPHIC MUH HONORABLE STREET WARRIORS

wew

It's capitalism or globalism or whatever you call it. The Black consumer market is getting bigger so expect more stuff aimed at them.

>imagine the furor
>imagine the fuhrer
>pottery

Maybe niggers should stop committing crimes?

The Jaime Fox show wasn't that bad.

Family Matters?

Actually they don't. At least not much more than other communities.

" 84.5% of the defendants convicted of crack cocaine possession were black while 10.3% were white and 5.2% were Hispanic. Possession of powder cocaine was more racially mixed with 58% of the offenders being white, 26.7% black, and 15% Hispanic"

I don't particularly like afro americans. but I don't like dumbass mixing up convictions/arrestations rates and criminal activity rates either.

But thats not what happens at all. Tyrone gets shot and everyone knows j'shuan did it but no one talks because hood code. Then they riot because the racist police didnt solve the murder.

Or little tyquell he was a good boy just 17 commits a violent crime and gets shot.

I had a nigger tell me he was 4 times as likely to get shot a few month ago. I told him niggers were about 4 times as likely to commit gun violence.

It isn't hard if you have a brain. All statistics are related to the rest.

what black people aren't like: the show

>>Actually they don't. At least not much more than other communities.

Cant tell if troll or genuine libcuck with a broken brain.