So why does Sup Forums love this guy so much? I need a quick rundown because his films are mediocre as fuck

So why does Sup Forums love this guy so much? I need a quick rundown because his films are mediocre as fuck

He's right wing

That's it

Ok op

He's based.

He's blunt and straight forward.

He doesn't take bullshit.

He makes great movies.

He's a guy's guy.

I'm left wing and love him, fuck off.

>mediocre as fuck

wrong

good thread bub

Basically, drumpf losers like him because he spoke out against the jews! Wow, the jews!!! You know, those hated minorities that somehow control the world

nu-Sup Forums loves him because he got stiffed by the jews in hollywood and they like to feel like he's fighting their fight.

he's actually made some good movies, and is a pretty good actor. shame nobody really cares about him here other than for political reasons.

He exposed the pharisean christ-killing moneylenders

he said some bad things about faggots and said he wouldn't apologize

he said bad things about the jews and the jews got mad

he makes films that appeal to "right wingers" even tho his movies are all terrible

he is basically a less charismatic, less talented Clint Eastwood but memes make him this board idol

Quick rundown of you: You have terrible taste.

Don't be upset that not everyone finds your daddy to be the best user

Politics

If not for his political history, Sup Forums would be calling Hacksaw Ridge pussy anti gun propaganda.

I'm a liberal and I like him, like his acting, like his movies. Guy just makes quality stuff.

He's a good actor and director that's actually alpha in real life. He just tends to do stupid stuff when he's drunk and angry.

Omg I hate trump now!

I'm not, but thanks for looking out for me.

Said some mean things about the Jews.

10/10 acting abilities

9/10 directing abilities

100% based

>mediocre as fuck

Exactly.

It was hilarious seeing all the alt-right kids come out to praise Hacksaw Ridge when it was so blatantly anti-war. Not that it's a terrible movie or anything.

>Mediocre
He's underrated as fuck. These movies are masterful artworks.
>Passion of the Christ
>Hacksaw Ridge
>Apocalypto

>his films are mediocre as fuck

well they arent plebs like you and have the complete opposite opinion

This scene was so real, I've never felt so compelled to help someone in a movie before.

Growing up i loved lethal weapon, braveheart and patriot.

>masterful artworks

makes good movies as simple as that