/nba/ General - Degenerative Knees edition

go cavaliersies

early games

late games

Ben Simmons

>According to the Cavs release, Derrick Rose's ankle will be immobilized in a boot for the next week and he will undergo "an extended treatment process over the next 2-3 weeks."

He is literally Draymond Green: the Guard

stay mad retards hahahahahaha

Why are you so obsessed?

Did getting BTFO in the last thread not teach you your lesson?

Cavs need to bring Delly back.

Wizards win
Lakers lose

Most important players on the Celtics

1. Horford
2. Kyrie
3. Smart
4. Baynes
5. Jaylen
6. Tatum
7. Morris
8. Semi
9. Rozier
10. Theis

>4. Baynes
>9. Rozier

Uhm no sweetie, Rozier is ahead of both Baynes and Semi

What if BBB is an elaborate hoax, and we just witnessed Magic getting exploited by a confidence man to have Lonzo drafted 2nd overall. Lavar became an instant celebrity and tried his best to cash in, but his greatest victory has been getting Lonzo to the Lakers.

What if the whole presentation of BBB is a pyramid skeem, designed to finesse Magic Johnson?

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days

You mean Lebron James Jr.?

>Issues reportedly impeding a potential sale of part of the Brooklyn Nets in late September were centered around star guard D'Angelo Russell.
>Alibaba co-founder Joseph Tsai was said to be alarmed after a Nets executive alluded to Russell's knees issues, well documented in his time in Los Angeles, as being an "unknown."
>The Nets play the Celtics tonight, although Russell will miss several games with a left knee contusion according to the team.
>The Nets, of course, have struggled with attracting talent to the team, even after the move to Brooklyn in 2012.
>Tsai will be able to purchase a controlling interest in the Nets as soon as 2019
>Russell is having a career season, averaging 20.7 points and 5.7 assists on 46.3 percent shooting while leading the Nets to a 5-8 start.

Let’s go Knicks. Please beat the Raptors

Guys, I have food poisoning and I've been having to take a shit every other minute, my stomach hurts, and I'm trying not to throw up every time my stomach starts acting up.

I may not be able to watch any games tonight.

Hope my team wins and everyone has a nice time without negative shit posting, have great night bros.

this is at the point when I knew dlo was going to be moved

people realize that russell wasnt willing to play ball, the ball/russell pairing would have never happened, if we kept russell, we would have drafted tatum or some other wing

I’m sure Thunder will pick up the win. Spurs are in auto drive right now

Yep. Literally this. Russell fucking hated the idea of the Lakers draft another PG and he hated playing offball, no way it would have happened.

Lakers are lucky to have gotten rid of damaged goods in Russell and Mozgov's contract...now we have to do something about Deng...
That sucks bro, i had salmonella one time and it was exactly like that, shitting every 10 minutes was hell on earth...pls hydrate yourself based thundies bro

>people actually thought Derrick rose was a good pickup by the cavs

Holy fuck my sides

>Last 2 Minute Report from last night's GSW-BOS game. Review determines Thompson's and Green's fouls on Kyrie in the last 2 minutes were Correct Calls.

/nba/ is so butthurt, all that crying about the refs only to get btfo

>mvp on the vet min

lmao kys

Draymond shoot 39% from 3

it wasnt the fouls people were complaining about, it was the lack of fouls called on boston

76-6
porzingis is going back to god mode

>Paul George, Kevin Durant, DeMar Derozan, Lebron James, Russell Westbrook, and Carmelo Anthony have shoot 31.8 FG% against Jaylen Brown.

LOL!! /nba/ btfo again..

>mvp
It's 2011?

its getting pathetic now, stop

annoying gimick

no it's the current year retard kys

>celtics dont play today
>this guy still here posting about his team
boy this is getting real sad

>Lakers trade Russell who was a team cancer that played no defense along with the corpse of Mozgov for BroLo and Kuzma
>Kuzma is now looking like he is top 5 pick worthy in a redraft
>Magic drafts Lonzo to intentionally take media attention from his true untouchable player Ingram so Ingram could grow and develop

Is Magic a secret genius?

He's still a SF

No, he's a wing. Shooting guards and small forwards don't exist in 2017.

wow someone should tell Kyle Korver and JJ Reddick

>gf just asked when Paul Milsap plays
how fucked am i bros?

>Shooting guards and small forwards don't exist in 2017.

>The Warriors, who have the #1 ranked offense, are last in the league in drives to the rim

>W-why don't they get foul calls!

>MVP

Ahahahahah holy fuck. When was the last time this dude played a full season?

>you can only post about your team if they're playing

Not even that guy but that's fucking retarded. It's called /nba/ general, meaning it incorporates all teams and the league in general. With that logic this general shouldn't even exist in the off season. Kys

inb4 tannebitch posts about how shit his team is

>most cucked tripnigger on /nba/

I just hope porzingis becomes even more of a God and people will come play with him.

>b-but.. my celties!

Is Kawhi still training with Goku (MJ) and Vegeta (Kobe) in the hyperballer chamber?

>Kobe
>Vegeta

If MJ is Goku, Lebron is Vegeta. Kobe is Trunks or some shit.

I only speak Pokemon. Who's Ash?

Ben Simmons is Magic's grandson, LeBron is Magic's son. Much better lore than Kobe and his sons.

Not gonna happen bro. Canada has our number for a long time now. Porzingis is also fucked up for the last 3 games over his elbow

great post, nigger

David west

Ash has never won the Pokemon league so some loser.

Steve Nash

Hold me bro, maybe a miracle could happen.

And Lonzo is Magic's tranny son.

Ok I asked the wrong question. Who's Red

MJ you idiot

Laundry fields

Is John Wall the biggest meme of the 2010s?

great post, nigger

hey i like the knicks i hope we have a great game today :) good luck knick bros!

I don't like those smilies. What are you up to Canada?

PG: Ben Simmons
SG: Covington
SF: LeBron
PF: Tatum
C: Embiid

How many titles would this team have won?

he wants that dick bruh

Who is Gary?

>SF: LeBron
>PF: Tatum

Lou Amundson

hey guys im a little worried.. if we lose this game then we are the 5th seed but if we win we are the 3rd seed... whats going to happen to us canadabros?

>whats going to happen to us canadabros?
A non finals appearance just like every other year. Raptors are the true treadmill

Th-thanks bro. Maybe Lowry and DeRozan will both choke and we will win

If you could change your favorite teams name what would you pick?

>79760126
Toronto Rapties

NBA redraft

1. Tatum
2. Kuzma
3. DSJ
4. Mitchel
5. Collins
6. Lauri
7. Frank
8. Isaac
9. Anunoby
10. Malik Monk

My how things change in a month.

>mfw lonzo gets another triple double and /nba/ hides in the /LGBTLD/

hinks is a lakers fan you should be too

Frisco Pride Marchers

watching pistons for the first time in a while
what am i in for?

A boring game

Maybe he'll finally score more points than Embiid in his home fucking arena lmaoooo

>Porzingis is 22
>Giannis is 22
>Kawhi is 26
>Kyrie is 25
>AD is 24
>Jokic is 22
>Simmons is 21
>Embiid is 23
This is highkey fucking with me

Los Angeles Famines

>OG Wan Nuboby gets his 3rd consecutive start as a Raptie

p good coaching

stan van gundy underrated coach

Too bad the Suns aren't on the schedule 82 times, or Lonzo might look decent.

maybe embiid can get more minutes than tweets

>when you realise all u23 elite players are foreigners
kek amerifats don't even dominate their own sport

GL rapbros. It will be a fun game

great game, balance between chucking from deep, chucking from inside, driving, and lobs to Drummond. Watch out for tobias harris on the wing

HOT TAKE

Kyle Korver is a better 3pt shooter than Steph and Klay

>Only shows up against the Suns
Great player there

clippers or cavs announcers? you pick you me /nba/ and explain way?

yeah Lonzo really making good use of his minutes huh

Pictured: two players who were infinitely better as rookies than Lonzo Ball will be

Klay is currently shooting a better % (46% vs 44%) with 2 more attempts so no it's not close. Curry you can argue though

I could've listed KAT but he screams allstar level mediocrity to me rather than "runs the league" like all of those I listed might

Clippers for Lawyer yelling THE LOB THE JAM and BINGOOOOO

Both Embiid and Saric have been in the league for four years now. Embiid was not a rookie when he finally started playing.

KAT is also foreigner, he's a spic