Since When is Rick such a Racist?

>last week
"A Kang?" (In reference to Ezekiel
>This Week
"Aight" (talking to Michonne)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUb0yEu8hDE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The real question is why the fuck is he always drenched in sweat? The fucking sailors in Das Boot weren't this wet or sweaty.

He is a hot guy.

Because he's always THE GUY at the head of insane situations. His resting heart rate is nuts.

(Checked)
For You.
Also the fact that it's Summertime in Georgia of all places.

Have you ever been to Georgia user?

He's usually the only one drenched in sweat. I'm beginning to think the writers see that as a character trait.

You are so politically incorrect for thinking he is racist He fucks a porch monkey so he isn't racist. .

>“There are no NIGGERS anymore.”
—Rick Grimes, "Guts"

Michonne's sheboonics are clearing having an influence over his speech.

Das rite. Kang Ezekiel. He does his thang.

"It was just banter"
I was thinking this, I would have went for sasha over michonne desu

link to him saying aight?

I don't have one right now, but it was at the end of the latest episode when they're leaving the junkyard

Is Rick fucking insane?

By this point with all he's went through?
He'd have to be.
Negan literally mind-broke him.

Reminder that the Lucille death scene was the last iconic moment the series has to offer. It's been like 60 issues since in the comics and nothing has matched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUb0yEu8hDE&feature=youtu.be
some people mistake this as sexual tension, but really it's that they're both totally insane. that's why the deal she makes with Rick has the same terms as the deal Rick's group made with The Hilltop.

Yeah, Rick's been showing signs of insanity since Season 3, I don't know why people think he's fine now. You don't jump from insane to normal again.

>southern dialect is "racist"

Way to let (((northern))) media poison your minds. There is nothing racist here, just the sad, disgusting "southerners are racist" stereotype being played out again.

>that episode where they decide to eat some black people because they don't count it as cannibalism

Where the fuck did this come from?

Nah, I was actually taking the piss of that trope I just found it funny how his annunciation of certain words to black characters sounded like Sup Forums Memes.

idiot

Negan beheading Alpha is the second best "holy shit" moment in the entire series.

Love the subtlety of the latest episode
>Even the worst of your enemies can be friends
Heh.

thx for the thang, senpai

No, you

But the Prison arcs in the comic had like 100 jaw dropping moments. The story was scary back then.

It's just some eye candy for the cat-hoarding roastie fangirls and helicopter soccer moms who shitpost about TwD on fecesbook

It seems that Negan has overtook Rick in that regard now though.
Especially since JDM was in Supernatural as The Dad, & that show is like Wet Panties: The Show.

this show is problematic

>maskewsum

>ywn be negans batty bum boy

>methpdist minister
There's no more cucked sect than methodism.
He looks like he only has his wife fuck him with a strap on in bed.
Is that shopped?
Want that shirt desu.

ey mane rick's not racist he just can't keep em safe

>a white english guy gets offended on behalf of black americans

>Georgia
They are not in Georgia anymore tho

I don't get it. How is it racist? How can you construe that as racist? I don't watch the show.

DO YOU REALIZE THE HUMIDITY IN GEORGIA IS SATAN TIER?

YOUR ASS WOULD BE GLISTENING IN FIVE FUCKING SECONDS

Because the rhyme apparently is supposed to go as 'catch a nigger by the toe' which I have NEVER heard used like that before.

wtf i hate the beard now

Kek confirms Georgia literally has hell-level heat.
He's clearly never been around many blacks. It's always the ones who spend the least amount of time amongst 3rd worlders that say this shit.

took you this long?

I thought it was more disrespect from Rick. Coming off from witnessing his crew having their shit royally pushed in by Negan, this female leader's intimidation tactics just kinda amuse him.

Clean Shaven looks far more intimidating.

>tfw growing up we wouldn't say "catch a tiger by the toe"
>tfw my mom would correct us and say "it's supposed to say nigger you know"

Negan is singlehandedly carrying this show

Yup, easy to see.
Wonder what they're gonna do when he has to play Thomas Wayne again in Flashpoint...

>overacting
>talks too much
>carries on too long
>unrealistically sadistic

IRL people like this get assasinated and replaced QUICK

WRONG

Machine is half Japanese and half predator.

That mix just has dark skin.

But that's why he's so fun to watch

>yfw Tara is the one who kills Negan in the season finale
>"MEN like you have no place in OUR new world
>*shoots gun through his eyes*

They're near DC.

>Show dies by Winter due to lliterally only tumblr watching.
I think the execs can see that social justice is on the Way Out Now.

They still film in Georgia.

>benevolent peaceful reasoned blacks everywhere
>violent sadistic white men
>strong courageous women
>interracial relationships everywhere
>almost no glorification of motherhood

Gee I wonder who could be behind this show?

Why are sadistic white men on Sup Forums and film 'cool', while niggers are reviled and seen as animals?
#doublestandards

If you only like Negan you should stop watching. You cucks that act like hostages.

Nigga I'm enjoying the fuck outta the show and the reason why is based Negan

...fuck man, don't redpill me on that shit

heh aheh

I can't wait to see him bully Eugene. I hope he calls him fat and teases him about his mullet.

wHATCHET Rick!

How on earth does a post apocalyptic society NOT return to traditional gender roles and start pumping out children? All these adventurer women are unrealistic.

Didn't he ditch the scarf and single glove/wrist tape pretty early in the comic? The show seems to be keeping them a lot longer.

Adult women are still more useful than needy babies who offer nothing to society. It's beyond me why they even bring more children into that world in the first place.

>Negan is singlehandedly destroying this show

Said no one ever

Yeah, I like it to be honest.

Is there anything more pathetic than white guilt?