*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Welcome to Reddit Morty!
>Funny cat pictures Rick!
>Wow here's an upboat Morty!
>Karma conspiracy Rick!
>Wait til le Summer hears about this one. Front Page Morty!
>I tip my hat to you, I tip my fedora to you Rick!
>And in this moment I am euphoric Morty!
>You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Who said chivalry is dead Rick!
>Carl Sagan +1 Adios Morty!

Ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg

Good thread.

>the redditor writes this thread
>giggles as he thinks this is the epitome of comedy
>clicks all the boxes with street signs as he laughs out loud
>as the redditor hits sends he cries out in laughter as he hits he floor in tears

Make a better thread next time.
But also:
>RICK AND MORTY ISN'T REDDIT
youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM

The ironic thing is Rick and Morty is funnier than this thread. Now predictable call me reddit.

Again this

Does this even have a proper name like Rickposting or is it just a way to get fags to comment in your thread

redditraposting

this was already on /r/Sup Forums

heh i saw this on /r/Sup Forums too

Faggot

>there are actually people on Sup Forums who watches reddick and memey

Hello non conformist friend! Please, if you wouldn't mind, tell me of the high brow show you watch after work that transcend the idiotic rhetoric and nonsense we see spewed in the aforementioned show you have made a jest at. I am looking for shows that match our unique intelligence that "normies" couldn't find interest in, let alone understand. Then we could have meaningful discussion of the shared chuckles we've had on a board such as this one here. HAHA! Can you imagine what fun that would be? To together enjoy the conversation of a show that rises to our stature? Truly magnificent.

PASTA
A
S
T
A

>"the guys at Sup Forums.org will love this!!!"

This is all that needs to be said.

Ahh, ReddIT and MeMey, my favourite show. Nothing greases up the ol' turd tunnel quite like it. Listening to Tom petty's "Free falling" as the shits and diarrhea tumbles and "free falls" out of my ass is just exquisite and delictable, something you redditors are sure to appreciate. Then of course my friendly neighbourhood donkey comes and licks my asshole clean (i pay him with Reddit GOLD of course!)

HAHAHA DUDE WTF

Hehe

I cant believe how ass blasted this makes reddit

good thread

What a sad cunt, how embarrassing

DUDE SHIT LMAO

The tiny tick episode was really fucking weak, bordering on bad.

hey guys I only go on reddit occasionally and I like rick and morty and I would appreciate it if you at least tried to watch a few episodes without making passing judgements about my predilection for sucking cocks

i too once shit posted with the best of them in rick and morty threads, but the show is actually F U N

also Harmon Quest is better

B-but d-don't you see...the show is super philosophical because we're not supposed to agree with Rick!

reddit

Why are redditors so dumb.