SWEDEN ALREADY CUCKED BEFORE THE CUP

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4920791/sweden-hero-mikael-lustik-told-off-by-wife-josefin-for-four-letter-tirade-at-italy-fans-who-booed-his-national-anthem/

its OVER BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN

His east Glasgow life is to blame for that.

Also, thread is irrelevant

>he married this
what an absolute retard

her pussy is probably phenomenal, violent and rough sex is all but a guarantee

>Swedish females (males)
Inshallah Alhamdullilah that's fucking unacceptable anti feminist language you fucking little Swede cuckboi no Hope Solo formation for you until you apologize to our bull Tyrone for such disgusting language.

>violent and rough sex is all but a guarantee
if that goes on in his household i doubt it's with her

SAD

how can you let your woman do that to you?

ENDURANCE RUN

What a shitty thread. I wonder who's behind it.

I'm surprised a girl like that doesn't think marriage is a vehicle of the patriarchy

bet she reeks like entitlement and feminism

>bet she reeks of entitlement and feminism
You could've just said she reeks of Swedish.

unironically this, fucking ameriphile wankers

I feel like Americans never really got the chance to really use "Cunt". It just wasn't a part of the vocabulary until our generation, but as soon as we started to use it, it has become unacceptable.

Seems a bit unfair, tbqh. We should at least get a decade or so to use it before deciding it is too much. I don't even think I knew the word Cunt until after high school

>scandinavian women

No thanks, I'll keep fucking QT East Africans, thank you very much

90% sure that’s a man

>The S*n

Wow, you're funny.

looks like a man in drag or a poorly done preop tranny

I thought scandinavian women were supposed to be hot?

t. Ahmed Pangbor Chodhury Williams

I wasn't bitting to the Muslim thing I was just pointing out that your post was unfunny and cringy.
2/10 - made me reply, in future bate harder and try not to sound like an edgy middle-class suburban 12 year old.

>pussy
watch your fucking language, pig

Yes, marrying a Swedish cunt is a mistake. Swedish men are actually popular globally, so it's not difficult marrying a real woman and not a borderline transvestite with a man jaw, an Italian, Spanish or French woman for instance.

Swedish women are pure shite and they are too fucking dumb to even realize it. Just look at her, she's a fullblooded narcissistic psychopath. Why the hell give her your money when there's healthy, fertile Southern European women?

Kill yourself race-traitor, before your hapa son does it for you.

>that flag
>that post

"hapa son" is now a term solely used for asian/white males, not any other mix. stay away from asians and your son won't be a loser from birth. preferably get a tall slav.