Brit/pol/ - Are Nige edition

>THREAD THEME: "IF"
youtube.com/watch?v=YtBdiNghl7c

>NIGEL'S FULL RESIGNATION SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

>When we founded Ukip, Brexit was a lost cause. Nigel Farage changed all that
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/when-we-founded-ukip-brexit-was-a-lost-cause-nigel-farage-change/

>LEADSOM IS POLLING AHEAD OF MAY
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>CARSWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>CHRIS EVANS ABANDONS TOP GEAR
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYpTvaKdC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-04/the-2-8-million-non-voters-who-delivered-brexit
twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/750076962467680257
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994
youtube.com/watch?v=pnExahMPPFI
youtube.com/watch?v=K2twRQ48H3k
youtube.com/watch?v=qB0ZOu_EZ2M
brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=cjf0A0L7
youtube.com/watch?v=A6FHlqM4uE8
youtube.com/watch?v=m3Krgu8rzwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, lads.

Do we still support UKIP now that Nigel has left?

Or do we go back to Conservatives?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SYpTvaKdC4s

Make sure you all watch that video, I didn't create it but its the most powerful video I ever watched.

Goodbye Nige

why do you guys think moggy didn't stand for primeminster???

I see you, Angela Eagle.

I see your nervous blinking and the sag in your shoulders, the defeatism pouring off you in tangible waves. You seem tired, Angela Eagle, and the tremulous wobble in your voice betrays your uncertainty. Who can blame you, really? It's been a ridiculous bloody week and frankly the whole sodding thing seems to be collapsing like a house of cards. The masks are falling off left, right and centre and to just about nobody's surprise, it turns out those masks in the centre are actually a bit more to the right than they've been pretending.

It's been an omnishambles of the highest order, a weapons-grade fuckstorm of idiocy, with just about every politician in the country either falling on their swords or struggling to pull others from their backs, caterwauling and jockeying for position like a panicking shoal of fish in a feeding frenzy. Boris Johnson has been exposed as the cowardly little follow-through blusterfart we've always expected him to be, crapping the bed at a house party and trying to sneak out the back door before anyone notices the smell. Michael Gove has popped up to insist he's the man to sort out the mess, despite the fact he's got all the charisma of a hungry lamprey and claps like a haunted mannequin. Jeremy Hunt even considered running for PM, like a man turning up to save children from a house fire even though he smells of petrol and nobody's sure where he was an hour ago. And then, on top of all that, Theresa May looms over the horizon like the undead lovechild of Thatcher and Enoch Powell, as if she's taken one look at Stephen Crabb and decided that actually, he isn't quite homophobic enough to be leader.

The Eagle has fucking landed.

We wait to see what fucking happens

LEADSOM
E
A
D
S
O
M

>"back" to Conservatives
>Implying you didn't vote for them in 2015 anyway like the scared little cuck you are

I will support UKIP as long as Evans and Carswell are not in positions of influence.
If they are, they can burn in hell as 'Tories 1.5'.

Why did he resign

You lads seen this?
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-04/the-2-8-million-non-voters-who-delivered-brexit

Basically the extended registration deadline, by the government backfired. It ended registering millions on voters who don't normally vote, many of those voted to leave in the referendum.

>This suggests that Brexiters won by mobilizing millions of supporters who never normally vote, whereas the "remain" side got almost no net benefit.

>Any new "remain" voters were offset by others not showing up.

whoever in the last thread was talking about Spoilt Rotten! by Theodore Dalrymple, thanks. I've just ordered a copy.

Looks interesting.

Boris backed her but then again, who else could he back?

Now we go to Labour.

Comrade Corbyn will save us all.

What did he mean by this?

>CAN ONLY GET BETTER

Anyone got any lefty remainer tears?

It feeds me.

THIS MAN

You won't regret it, he's a brilliant writer

>tfw we will never get a documentary that chronicles the back rooms of all of the different parties for the week after Brexit

I want to punch that fuck in the face so bad

YouGov / Times poll of Tory members.

May wins in EVERY category sometimes by 50+ points

twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/750076962467680257

We actually fell for this

Remember everything is going to be fine.

To early to decide
but if UKIP dies and Tories stay as Blairites
then what is the point of voting?

Britain Elects @britainelects 8m8 minutes ago
Conservative party leader preference, May v Leadsom:
T. May: 63%
A. Leadsom: 31%
(via YouGov, Con members / 01 - 04 Jul)

I bet we will at some point. Hopefully Andrew Marr will present it.

PH's pessimism is perfectly justified. I had always agreed with him, but I didn't understand why he was so pessimistic. That was until the night of the referendum, in which I was sure we were going to lose and acknowledged that even if we did win, we wouldn't truly get out. Regardless of what happens we are doomed. British (and European, in mainland countries) tradition will be eliminated, Christianity will be destroyed, the white race will become a minority/extinct, whether purposely (white genocide) or just as a consequence of the idiocy of the likes of Blair and the youth. European countries may survive but it will only be artificially, and the current political scene will continue until eventually the Left has full control.

What could have been.. ;_;

YKTD is just annoying tbqh
I mean, I agree with him but christ what an autist.

wew, fug off

I was like, one of only 6 thousand that voted for UKIP in my constituency

Depends on which other parties spring up.

Have faith in meme magic.

Why are british women so fucking ugly. Polish and swedish women are way superior you fucking losers on brit/pol/ no one loves you brita everyone was cheering for russia,slovakia and iceland

>Tory voters in charge of not being cucks

Typical tripfag really.

>LEADSOM IS POLLING AHEAD OF MAY
>twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994

>ConHome

Fuck sake, I thought it was going to be legit. Nice one getting my hopes up.

The Eagle has landed.

Corbyn the commie's days are numbered and he knows it. We're coming for you Jeremy and there isn't a single thing you can do about it. That is why I am now a #DesertEagle

Don't give up hope just yet. Boris coming out in favour of Leadsom gives her a lot of credibility. If she plays her cards right regarding her experience in business she's still got a great chance.

Someone needs to shop Nige onto Bruce's face

Cons are still utterly riddled with cucks

Even if mummy becomes PM it won't make a difference, look at the percentage of MPs currently backing May and Crabb. Reports say May could get to over 50% of the parliamentary party

Until that contingent is purged you should never vote Con

Who else here /on suicide watch following Nigel's resignation/?

youtube.com/watch?v=pnExahMPPFI

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon".

N U T T A L L

Anyone feel like partaking in a bit of BRITPOL Hunger Games?

Make Mosley Albert and Bruce Nigel

get in here faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=K2twRQ48H3k

This tbqh.

We need a full video edit, lads

He's happier now.
Think of it that way.

A happy Nige makes a happy user.

As long as we don't get cucked out of Brexit I don't mind. He said he'll still speak at the European Parliament so there'll be a few more smug Nige moments.

Mosley needs to be Albert

T I M E
O

C
H
O
O
S
E

Looks like polls are all over the place again. Give it a few weeks for the race to tighten up as candidates leave. Then we should get a more consistent picture.

However I think we can be pretty sure that it's going to be May vs Leadsom.

Dont be.

It's rare for a person like Nigel to exist, let alone exist in the country you were born in, and even more rare that he would be the one person who who shepherded the destruction of the EU.

He was a big guy

For me and for EU

Yeah, also I have a feeling May is winning by so much at the moment mostly because she is the candidate that people have heard of. Give Leadsom some time.

fucking never. if i want to be Argentinian poor id move there. at least you can sleep outside in the summer

go for it

youtube.com/watch?v=qB0ZOu_EZ2M
>satire will never be this good again

8 )

tory members or supporters?

Where are all the Leadheads at?

Don't lose hope. Many people still don't know her but those who do have a very good opinion.

HABEEB IT!

Based Nuttall desu.

Or Helmer. That mustache radiates control.

I am going to murder you

>All of these so-called "comedy" shows ended after Thatcher's reign ended

Hmm almost as if they didn't have to keep trying because they knew they'd won

>wendyball 'fan'

get cancer you limp wristed sorry excuse for a country. go google 'sweden' - news and wank over all the murders and rapes your propaganda machine want admit is shitskins and doesnt have a comment section.

The sheen on the bat makes it look like a claymore, ready to decapitate the cucky shills for Woolfe, AKA Carswell's pet liberal nigger

No, Enoch.

don't cry because it's over, be happy because it happened

I really couldn't give a shit about either the polls or odds. They're useless and both got it wrong on Brexit (especially the bookmakers). Leadsom has the momentum and it only makes sense that a Leaver should be the next PM.

Enoch or Hitchens would be more suitable

We'll deselect the lot of them if Morality Mummy takes over.

Don't think I'll do it, actually. No one else seems to want to, plus I'm about to be sick, fucking kebab.

I will give you the link so you can do it yourself though

brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=cjf0A0L7

Never thought I'd hear Rowan Atkinson say nigger 2bh

Why did Boris Turkson quit the leadership contest?

Seconded. Mosley was a bit thinner than My Cocaine.

>OWEN JONES

>Why I was wrong about immigration - and the silly dogma of multiculturalism

youtube.com/watch?v=A6FHlqM4uE8

Prepare for the worst, guys:

>Leadsom becomes leader
>leaves too quickly
>markets panic
>economy fucks up because we leave EEA too quickly
>pro-EU sentiment rises

It's a possibility.

Nigel resigns.

(A real hero edition)

youtube.com/watch?v=m3Krgu8rzwE

i clicked some buttons and this happened

>HABEEB IT!

Old school.

Someone do this pls.

These games are fun, and user picked a good line up. (Though some of those nicknames aren't great).

Who would you have as your 3 man team to negotiate with the EU?

This, British politics in the next 5 years is going to radically change.

First Agent Comrade Corbyrn will purge the Blarites then all the Tory constituencies which had cuck MPs who voted Remain will deselect them to replace them with patriots.

Leadsom choked during the hustings this evening

It's over mummy posters - Back Gove or May will win this

Actually yeah desu it should be enoch

Some good old "i don't know anything about politics" tier crying over farage from a leftard on my feed today lads.

Imagine how amazing it'd be if he became a regular on This Week.

MAY, Lammy and Ed Milliband

What's more likely is the Blairites will migrate to the Cuckservatives and Labour collapses.

It says 'poll of tory members', so I would guess members.

TYPICAL

>

Yeah, I ran out of candidates towards the end so I just went for people we'd all heard of

He was more than a real human bean, he was are human bean

goodnight, sweet prince
are nige

>Leadsom choked during the hustings this evening
She did?
I really didn't rate her performance at the Wembley debate, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Boris nailed it at Wembley. I was for the first time in the campaign convinced that he might have what it takes to be leader.

I'd literally just send Pete North from the eureferendum blog. And 2 people of his choice.

Tell me mummy can win, /brit/. I have a horrible feeling.