Beyond colloquialisms and pronunciation, what are the differences between latin american spanish and spanish?

beyond colloquialisms and pronunciation, what are the differences between latin american spanish and spanish?

Other urls found in this thread:

gl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seseo#O_seseo_no_espa.C3.B1ol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First one sounds dirty and subhuman-like except maybe Argentinian, second one sounds actually dignified

Latin uses a lot more loan words (computadora, carro, fax, jeans) while Spaniards use their own versions. Vosotros and sometimes pronouns are also a point of contention.

Spaniards sound like they have a lisp.

that's good
a θ sound is patrician

Argentinian is the most liked accent by Spaniards
Southern accents (Andalucia and Canarias) are the most similar to LatAm
Canary islands accent is similar to Cuban accent for example
Latin america in general uses more english words and laughs at Spanish dubs for translating american titles like Wolverine
you only say that because you only know the Seseo version of Spanish
gl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seseo#O_seseo_no_espa.C3.B1ol

Latam: Con esta borrachera no podré manejar el auto.
España: Jolinesh tío!!! Que con esta cogorza de órdago no podré conducir el coche, me cago en la leche don pepe y los globos...

>and laughs at Spanish dubs
we laugh at mexican dubs too, dubs are for retards.

Latam: la wea wey, chingada borrachera esta pedo, pinche alcohol ahorita no puedo manejar mi carro, esta bien chingon mamita
España: Con esta borrachera no podré conducir el coche.

this guy gets it

More like LatAm Spanish is more prone to Anglicisms while European Spamish is more prone to Galicisms.

It's not a lisp if it's part of the language's phonology.

don't really know, but if you want to learn spanish learn the real one in Spain and NO in Latam countries

Wtf, I love anglos

What's the different in Portuguese and Brazilian? English english and American english? French french and Quebecan french?

now

Argentinian is the ugliest Spanish accent, no contest. Also the worst people but everybody already knows that

*Rioplatense and DELETE THIS

t. mexican diaspora

which part of Spain should I go to if I am looking for a girlfriend?

Galicia

Barcelona

Galicia

>Barthshshsccccleeenoa

Delet this, its Barsalona now

Mexico

Galicia

Barcelona? More like BARFcelonia
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

why do you say this?

Do you think we sound like Italians when speaking?

no not really

They're basically the most portuguese part of spain

why does that make them a better choice for gf?

Because they are the most feminine of all the spaniard qts

are you memeing or is this true

Because portuguese > spanish

As an Anglo, can you easily tell if a Latin foreigner is argentine or not by his accent?

you all sound Mexican to me lad

becaue they are fat, ugly and dumb

Wtf, I hate galles now

That explains this

Spanish girls love Welsh men

spanish girls don't even know what is wales, m9

this is why we leave them in the morning

wait a second, are we talking about merino sheeps or what?

sheeps?

fuck you, brown man

hide your sheeps! the kiwis arrived!

>beyond colloquialisms and pronunciation, what are the differences between latin american spanish and spanish?
no

Cordoba or Seville.

>Argentinian is the most liked accent by Spaniards
cheee pibe que sos un pelotuuuudo
Sho me shamo Santiaaaago
arre loco la concha de la loooora

Andalusian here, for seseo the most similar to us it's usually Colombian or Venezolano, for a weirder ceceo i would say Chilean.

que lindo el asento argentino :3 che me la pone redura

my ex was from there

>Andaluz talking shit about anyone's spanish

But girls with andalusian accent are hot

You are probably asking some working class mongrel, well traveled anglos say we sound Italian

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're probably referring to as Spanish, is in fact, Mexican Spanish, or as I've recently taken to calling it, sudacaspeak. Spanish doesn't have a single system of sounds that all Spanish speakers share, but merely a general set of rules established by based Spaniards, a vital group thanks to which the language exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Spanish for that simplified and uglier version every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, all the different Spanish dialects are called "Spanish", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that the Latin Americans variants are to Spanish what ebonics are to English.
The Spanish language really does exist, but Latin Americans don't really speak it. Latin Americans are different, much more sunhuman and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Spanish often include latinos, but basically it's Spanish with a bunch of shit added. All the so called "Southern Cone people" are really Spaniards.

>Said the chilean

Took you long enough

ole oshtia gilipollash tened que cogeros el ordenador tio, a que mola que mote tan güay que es coña

The Souther Cone has the worst accents kek

nah you just sound like Latinos, you speak spic like the rest of them aren't special

TU TU TU TU
ITO ITA ITO ITA ITO
Andale wey ahorita me voy a comer unos taquitos a la casita de mi noviecita tu quedate tranquilito con la migra wey
Y lo peor no es el acento es de la boca de quien sale, un enano negro que entona como si se lo estuviera cogiendo un burro

>vos
You're the filthy minority that actually uses that archaic term.
lmao

I probably know more middle class brits than you do

>un enano negro que entona como si se lo estuviera cogiendo un burro

100% this, mexicans speak with a high whiny pitched voice, it's hard to tell apart women from men

El tuteo suena de clase baja y es objetivamente de clase baja ya que otros idiomas que provienen del latin tienen equivalentes a vos/tu y el vos es el formal

middle class brits have successful jobs and careers in the UK m8, they don't travel to south america lmao

The injun fridge body type their women have don't help either

I always wondered if their weird accent comes from the nahuatl substrate

Pero los que usamos tú también tenemos distinción entre formal en informal. Usamos tú y usted.
Que suene de clase baja es subjetivo.

Ni los españoles usan el vos.
Deja de ser retrasado, Santiago. Usar vos es el equivalente de usar thou en Ingles

Middle class brits travel around Europe and the some parts of the world, you're a loser m8, how many times have you been to Spain,Italy or Thailand? have you ever been outside your immigrant gettho?

Could see some fucking off on their gap years

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaj you have a turk in your flag

Voseo: blanco, europeo, educado y distinguido.
Tuteo: marroncito, amerindio y subdesarrollado.

I'm gonna repeat myself, middle class brits don't go to South America, they go to fashionable places or take cheap holidays with their family

South America is both expensive to travel to and also a bit dangerous and a shithole, it's mostly strange backpackers and sex tourists who go there

Los franceses usan el VOS (vous) formalmente, algo que un indio sin cultura como VOS no sabe.
>Usar vos es el equivalente de usar thou en Ingles
Y el tu es el equivalente de AYO NIGGA HOL UP
Te estoy diciendo que desde la fuente del idioma es mas informal, ademas simplemente compara a quienes usan el tuteo (indios mugrientos) con los que usan el voseo (adonises italo descendientes )

You dont need to travel to SA to be able to tell accents apart, Italy and Spain are enough, you're not middle class.

Wot is this dare I say, my word.
It's "colour" not "color" Those nincompoop Americans and their unrefined English, by golly.
I havr had enough of thy tomfoolery, I say. Well, do excuse me but I have a programm to watch, laddies.

Ingles britanico : blanco,europeo, halal, educado y distinguido
Ingles Americano : marron, americano, haram, walmart&comida frita

Middle class and upper class people in the UK are often even more insular than than the working classes, it's not really a question of social class but how how often they interact with foreigners

España usa el tú
Deja de ser un lame escroto. Nadie más que Uruguay y Argentina usa esa mierda del vos.

>compara a quienes usan el tuteo (indios mugrientos) con los que usan el voseo (adonises italo descendientes )
No, mejor lo comparo contigo que no sabes usar las tildes.
Kek. Acá los que usan vos son los más indios. Ellos son el estereotipo ecuatoriano que ves en tu país

Wot did ya say m8
Oyl sweah on me mum oyl punch ya, ya herd me gob'nor

Los mejores países de latino America usan el vos y el mejor país de habla latina en Europa.
Eso te lo dice todo
Pic related típico tuteador

GREAT JOBS at the mosque!!!

>Middle class and upper class people in the UK are often even more insular than than the working classes,
Yeah you don't know what you're talking about nigger

>Francia
Los negros y musulmanes no son gente

not necessarily. Spaniards also use a lot of anglicisms, some of them not used here. Bol (bowl), jersey, váter (water), etc.

Argentine spanish has more "X"/"CH" sounds (soft sound), while Mexico spanish has more "J"/"R" sounds (harsh sound).

Its like Argentine has as soft tongue, while Mex are more harsh.

I would say Mexican spanish is more like British english when Argentine is more US english. (using "water" as comparison with the sound of the "T")

>nos vemos mañana
>>>"vale"
Qué vale? Vale dinero? Vale de despensa?

vale

Del latín vale 'consérvate sano', 2.ª persona de singular del imperativo de valēre 'estar sano'

1. interjección. Usado alguna vez para despedirse en estilo cortesano y familiar.

2. nombre masculino en desuso. Adiós o despedida que se da a un muerto, o el que se dice al remate o término de algo. Vale último, postrero.

>Latin american spanish
You make It sound like there is only one

>what are the differences between latin american spanish and spanish?
That Uruguayan spanish is better because we're superior and not mixed with moors

t. jeremy marlboro gonzález resánchez

>moor speaks to me

>tfw Uruguay is such an irrelevant shithole that I can't even come up with stereotypes or anything
Why is your country literally non-existent?
All your history is "WE WUZ FIFA FIRST WORLD CUP HOSTS" and that's it.
When we discuss sudaca countries, it's always Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador or Brazil, then some Uruguayan asshole comes in and we're like "oh yeah these people exist"

>amoorindian replies to me