Wait a second

Wait a second

This doesn't make sense

If everyone's super, then EVERYONES super. Nobody stops being super.

Kind of stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1R44MvXeEQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If everybody is super, being super is normal. What makes super not be super.

The moral of the story is that you are all insignificant pissants who deserve to be in the dirt and you should feel thankful that amazing people with amazing people exist, and you should worship the ground they walk on. Egalitarianism is evil.

If everyone is human. No one is.

Shut up, you filthy parasite.

Yeah. Conservatives are retarded. The point is to raise up all humans. This way everyone will be better off. Do you really think we are worse off now that the literacy rate is not in the single digits? What a stupid argument.

That doesn't apply to races, it mostly applies to concepts:

If everyone is rich, then no one is rich

I thing you are refering to privileges not concepts.

As in check yours.

If everybody has super strength, then it's just strength.

Are all super powers equal? If all super powers are equal the statement is true. If some super powers are greater than others it is not.

I think Nietzsche is more relevant.

>If everyone is rich, then no one is rich
Rich doesn't mean having more money than someone else, it just means having nice stuff and/or being wealthy. It is possible for everyone to be rich

>what a stupid argument that literally nobody is making

Brad Bird himself is a raging randroid though.

Except you are
>wealth is the POWER to make things happen

The real question is, what is more important. Having greater or lesser status relative to others, or a greater aggregate power of people to lift things?

It's just seems like the first is the priority for people making these sorts of arguments.

Prove it.

what?

Literally did nothing wrong

Do you have a smartphone? Internet access? Sleep under a roof? With a belly full of food? Then you're wealthy according to a currynigger in the slums of Calcutta.

Things are only special when there's something worse to compare it to.
What good is a warm blanket if you're never cold?

Seeing how all of his super "powers" were all due to gadgets, which he plans on selling after he kills off all the natural heros, then yes, all powers will be equal.

If you can afford them

Well from my point of view being rich means generating more money than you spend / waste without having big consequences

>being rich means generating money
Yes.

Which means if you have to work for money, you aren't rich.

I'm just trying to explain the concept to OP.

This thread really makes me think...

>Yfw kid makes rocket boots when he's 10-12 years old, which implies he has super intelligence - enough to kill all supers as an adult
>The movie does not touch on this at all, there's no "maybe we can save him" bullshit. He killed a lot of people and is treated like the bad guy he is
When were you when you realised Incredibles was pure kino?

super, as in better or above -- it's a relative term. if everyone is at the same level, than nobody is above or superior to anyone else.

I'm only tall if other people are short.

>When were you when you realised Incredibles was pure kino?
November 2004

if everyone is sick then nobody's sick

Someone tell the CDC!

Whoa...so this is the power of Sup Forums autism?

yeah, no shit, I'm not saying that everyone literally is rich, I'm saying that in theory it's possible for everyone to be rich, because being rich != having more than other people.

the movie had some weird themes.

The little boy was basically cheating by using his super speed to beat all the other normal kid at the end. How is that a positive lesson?
using your powers to help people is one thing...beating everyone else because of some random super power?

>EVERYONE IS A WINNER
>CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE
>SHOWING YOUR SUPERIORITY IS A MICROAGGRESSION
The themes weren't weird. You've just been inundated with SJW mentality for awhile, so it's warped your thinking.

if everyone is autistic than no one is.

as to this movie...people would have different powers so it would still be possible for everyone to be special if everyone had a super power.

>the point is to bring up all humans
>by bringing down the best humans
liberals

It doesnt seem that different than one kid using steroids
or a boy pretending to be a girl to join the girl track team and beating the crap out of everyone.

or one guy using a bat during a boxing match

Its not that everyone is a special. Its that he can run faster than a human being could possibly physically run.

I hope you're trolling.
A genetically superior specimen performing at his max potential is NOTHING like a faggot using drugs, faking gender, or using a weapon in a fistfight.

its a superpower you idiot not "he's really good at running"

It's like BBC fucking white womyn

(You)

>88

(reddit)

Except murdering hundreds of heros and who knows how many civilians in the giant robot attack.
If he would've just started marketing and selling his tech then he would've been fine

Holy shit thats the biggest twist of all, he had the super power of super intelligence the whole time

retarded OP aside, how could they possibly top it with the sequel? it is even possible?

the movie was basically about being a good father and being a family.
They could easily do another comic book style movie but I doubt it would touch upon the themes raised in the first movie

When I got the special edition DVD as a kid and saw the amount of expanded universe work they put into it.
Just from memory, theres extensive stats, profiles, and even fully voice acted audio interviews with every super hero mentioned, shown, and implied in the movie. There is also a faux 1950s cartoon with shit non animation with included in character commentary by Craig t Nelson and Samuel L Jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=1R44MvXeEQw

It's a nuanced take on "just b urself"

You shouldn't hide who you are, but you still need to integrate into society.