youtube.com/watch?v=4OC5NgvAnVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked him in bee movie

I liked the time where he ran into the stuff

that was good

>I haven't seen you since the Cool Runnings table read

>a handle of rum
its a 40

Want to hit this ranch bro? Also the time he unloaded on Hannibal with the fake bullet impacts because his joke sucked.

It's all about Snail Down! I'm out here in Brookly-*gunshot*

DUDE RANDOM LMAO

kys my mens

"Let's get right to it….why weren't there any black people in Lord of the Rings?"

>Ladies and gentlemen, I didn't get the job at Fruit Loops. My body is now your communion
>Eat from me

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=VFFsOWFoJzQ

>You haven't been in my life at all, and I'm interviewing Nick Cannon, former R. Kelley collaborator and stage hands let you walk out with yo dick out!

I've incorporated many Eric Andre lines into my daily interjections.
>I don't trust like that
>Buzz me mulatto
>FLOCKA!
I don't do it in public situations though.

>FLOCKA!
I scream this when I'm drunk with friends

rap battle treadmill and obstacle course weregood

Try commas

eat, my, ass

thanks

the nigger woman attacking Hannibal
youtube.com/watch?v=m_TqMOaL_XQ

You seem pretty simple. You get the Trader Joe's newsletter?

that sentence doesn't need them you fuckin retard

the man who would never be what they made him to be

The one where Andre goes to the RNC hoping to troll Republicans but just makes a fool of himself instead.

Spideric
>Oy Vay, Did you know they're taking benadryl off the market?
youtube.com/watch?v=uo3YsFN5Wk0

This is the best part of the whole show

youtube.com/watch?v=Zxxig_SOxBA

Theres literally no room for commas in that sentence. Did you mean to tell him to put a space between "were" and "good?" Or are you just a moron?
Eric Andre first season was great. Back when they used to have the fake guests, that george clooney impersonator telling some decrepit story about having sex with a thai hooker before they made him chug hot coffee was WAAAAY funnier than any of the real guests they've had on, they all literally just sit there and go "haha, yeah, ok, wow, oh my god," while eric runs around and does stuff thats basically unrelated. Or the crazy homeless guy they brought on who is probably literally dead now, or the reese witherspoon played by the biggest hoodrat black dude ever wearing just a stupid ass drugstore blond wig, that guy was fucking hilarious, and he was actually responding to questions not just going "haha, oh my god, haha oh no, haha." Instead it was "if matthew broderick was in the audience what would you say to him right now?" "SUCK MY DICK" "have you or anyone you've ever had sex with been exposed to HIV?" "....PROBABLY" or fucking jayz and beyonce played by an asian midget and a tranny. That shit was actually fucking complete gold.

about to post that

The juxtaposition with Samberg really brings out Eric Andre's striking Jewish features

He must be from Wisconsin or something, it's called a half gallon

If you'd never heard of the skit "rap battle treadmill" before the sentence would be very confusing and jarring.

>grab me a half gallon from the corner store
Nah, they're 40s

So use quotation marks

Not fucking commas

Shouldnt you be back in your ESL class pedro?

>while eric runs around and does stuff thats basically unrelated.
You could have condensed your entire post into this sentence

>"You wanna make it in this fucking business or not?"
>"I'm doing much better then you"
Forty Hundred Keeks

I'm assuming thought that the other guy meant to say "rap battle, treadmill, and obstacle course". Now, what the fuck is your issue, huh?

HEY HUNGER GAMES

I'M FULL!

"I don't trust like that" is stuck in my head 24/7. You know how songs get stuck in your head? Like that, except it's not a song, just a fucking sentence

COP KILLER
LET'S KILL THE COPS TONIGHT

Surprised you haven't killed your self m8

youtube.com/watch?v=4OC5NgvAnVY

>Where's my iconic slave role?

jej