CNN BTFO

I'm at work and all the other threads are full of faggots. What is going on and how can I help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZUb3uJljEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prove It'
Leave No Survivors!

Double Chan make oc

Trump steals it

Sup Forums takes credit

Campaign in full panic mode

Not sure what you can do to help tbqphf

CNN all Jew all the time!

youtu.be/LZUb3uJljEo

CNN is showing that Clinton is the most corrupt candidate ever.
Rest of the world with a right mind don't care about star shapes.

Pfftahaha

Goddamn Trump.

He managed to get that on CNN.

Fucking A.

>Double Chan make oc
That's where you're wrong. It was some normie on twitter posting shitty anti-hillary facebook memes.

All things considered, that's a pretty good way to subtly name the jew. And he posted bantz to boot. What a madman.

>What is going on
What's really going on is that Hillary was interviewed by the FBI this weekend, and Clinton News Network is going full on shill mode to not report on it. Fortunately, Trump's twitter is always full of silly gaffes and things that can be misconstrued in a number of ways, so they've been having a field day with a non-story of "guilt by association."
>and how can I help?
Nothing we can do but hope for a bigger, more incriminating story from Republicans on Tuesday to distract them from this story. Regular people aren't really convinced or impressed by character attacks, especially when it's something like this where it's done out of ignorance or an oversight, later fixed, and originates from someone else in the first place.

actually some comedian on twitter made it
lazy journalism at its finest

That's not all he accomplished

He made all the mainstream news outlets call Hillary the most corrupt politician ever by them putting the picture everywhere

this, hook-line-and-sinker

>lazy journalism at its finest
You know damn well, it's not about journalism.

Whose clay is this?

Trump is playing some 4D chess

>journalists
>not doing basic research
This is definitely about journalism, senpai. Either they admit they are lazy or keep pushing their one sided agenda that more and more people see through daily.

wut

is CNN shitposting again?

They're really taking this far aren't they.
It's a fucking star.
All this hubhub off a fucking star.
Just goes to show how corrupt she really is.

Dutch if I'm not mistaken.

is that part of Trump's 4D chess ?

OH SHIT

MICROSOFT CONFIRMED FOR ANTI-SEMITES

Can you please delete this anti-Semitic image. I know you're no anti-Semite, but you know who were? The Nazis who brutally, inhumanly, and Satanically exterminated my grandparents and their entire families, along with the six or seven million other innocent and peaceful Jews.

This image really brings those thoughts back to me and I'm used to websites that warn me of such things.

>that image
Holy fuck. It's too late for you guys....you're already dead.

>4D chess master

He won 9000 moves ago; time is just catching up now

It is about journalism... it's about ethics in game journalism

Red-pilled the cnn faggots that's what you do OP

So the MSM that usually hates Jews and bashes Israel constantly is now having a shit over some ginned up allegation of antisemitism because of a fucking piece of clip art?

Is that about right????