I could have just celebrated today like anyone else but nah I gotta start shit

>I could have just celebrated today like anyone else but nah I gotta start shit

Other urls found in this thread:

mangasaurus.com/manga/1633/kongou-banchou
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

only day worse for niggers is father's day

Who is he to have the check next to his name? They are too liberal with that check I have seen people who have it where I Google their name and nothing comes up.

RARE

>1776
>photography

can we just give blacks a state and let them run it into the ground?

Post some Mozambique pictures around your house. I want proof.

Time to flip out man because he used a specific proxy. Let's go man let ago nuts over this proxy you ready bro? Ready?

That is a great idea! We should give them Michigan... oh.

Employed?

He has a point but what does your typical American today have to do with slavery?

oh don't get me wrong, all places with high % of blacks are shit holes.

i just want to try segregation again and watch them create an ethnostate where they can't blame whitey

Plus those are clearly British slaves.

Stupid nigger.
If it wasn't for slavery that stupid nigger would be raping babies to cure his AIDS in shithole Africa instead of typing stupid shit on the internet in the comfort of his crib in the greatest country on the planet.

Last day of work for his gene pool

>He has a point

Most of us who have European descendants probably have relatives from that age who were also on farms slaving away. My ancestors lived in Easter Europe. At least slave masters provided and took care of you, how about a town of like 10 people where of one person doesn't produce enough everyone can die tell me which existence is harder.

>1776
>photography

>employed
I wonder what they are doing now?

this flag is not commonly found on this website

BTFO

boo hoo

made me think

would you rather be in africa dying of aids?

Won't work for the following reasons:

1. "They gave us the shittiest land."
2. "They didn't give us the infrastructure they have everywhere else that was built on our backs."
3. "We didn't get to grow up privileged so we don't have as much education to start a state as great as our ancestors in ancient Egypt could have."
4. "Why are they making us good, law-abiding black people come in here and try this experiment with all of these criminals? They should have kept them in jail so we had a real chance."

You can't make black people happy, and they will never take responsibility for anything.

It's called Liberia

And now we wait

>images.duckduckgo-1.jpg

Muh nigga, a fellow duckduckcuck

Ryg-rolled, oh fug

>stupid nigger would be raping babies
he probably wouldn't even be alive.

Wow, your family back then had jobs. More then could be said for most Americans now.

This will fix itself in world war 3 or when we have the next real depression aka people in cities are starving because we lack the infrastructure to feed them depression. Where whites and Asians are trying to work together to survive and blacks are sabotaging it and demanding free shit that doesn't exist and killing people in the streets. That is the only scenario where this get a better.

SOMEONE TWEET HIM PIC RELATED WITH "Your family, 1576. You're welcome on the boat ride"

PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE

I don't see any work happening. Some shit never changes.

They had portable cameras in 1776?!?!?! Dayum, dey really wuz kangs!

The last known photograph of anyone in his family working.

Keep me posted

That person is a famous christian rapper btw.

>my family on July 4th 1775

Why do people who hate America not just move out?
I actually support abolishing the expatriation tax to get more of these annoying faggots out.

Cotton is harvested in October. Cracker farmer in GA.

My sides!

Good work user

Mfw

>>I could have just celebrated today like anyone else but nah I gotta start shit

You can always bet on 'em starting some nigger shit that will get them in trouble.
pic related.

THAT'S RACIST.

The Maasai didnt make those fabrics because they are stupid niggers, back in thte 1500s they barely had any clothing at all so this isnt accurate.

because secretly they know they have it good.

Masterful. Plz also tell him the date of the invention of the camera.

>where they can't blame whitey
literally not possible

What denomination ?

We gave them Liberia. See how that turned out?

Why are they taking a break?

Some meribro reply with
> "Mine July 4th 1862"

Holy shit. I don't have a Twitter account or I would do this.

underrated

>family

They do realize that slavery was a "mercy immigration" to get Africans out of their shithole countries.

Or someone could say "That is such a nice picture of your ancestors. Do you think you could post a picture of you and your dad to compare?"

>Mozambique
I dunno man. Probably a proxy.

yes

negroes = cancer

thanks land barons

Don't know, his beliefs are close to Protestantism's Faith based Salvation though.

what is this edit referencing?

Very nice

Literally

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z

Is that actually his family or just a generic photo of niggers?

I've heard that Detroit is a pleasant place with exciting people.

You know what I meant mr. autism. Just to show that he would be a feral bixnood were it not for slavery (not implying slavery is good obviously)

Ok. There are tons of "black christians" that go to fuck whitey sermons. Obama's minister was one. Reverend Al Sharpton is a "man of god" but you would imagine someone like him and the bullshit he caused to divide us would land him into hell but he still claims to be a man of God.

>my family in 1776

Really? They're his ancestors in that drawing.

These niggers are so pathetic trying to cash in on this.

some jap comic called
Kongou Banchou
I never wondered, I just thought it was funny
mangasaurus.com/manga/1633/kongou-banchou
here's a link to the real comic

>muh family wuz slaves

>film about the revolution comes out
>WHERE DA BLACK MINUTEMEN AT WHITE HOLLYWOOD?
>DIS STRAIGHT UP RAYSIS

How long is this slavery guilt trip gonna last? I mean it's been over 200 years soon.

>greatest country on the planet
>bigot running for president is accepted by half the population
Pick one. This country is a shithole

you da real mvp america, happy birthday

He said in the den of those who start shit all the time

you're not even trying anymore.

Use your head nigger.

>a photo from 1776

AHAHAHAHAHHA
Underrated as fuck

Dubs don't lie
We are the champions

>Back when his family actually worked

Actually, back when he first started rapping all his lyrics would be about the Gospel and Salvation, then he got "big" and became the first mainstream Christian rapper and it started going downhill from there. I haven't listened his music in a couple years, so it's sad to see that this is what has become of him.

get the fuck out Pedro and build that wall from the outside

Ha

Why do you worry yourself about the peculiarities of employment contract terms typical of circa 18th century? Shouldn't you be applying for a job in, [ C U R R EN T Y E A R ]?

Thats where your nigger family belongs you digusting subhuman :)

Oh god I don't know who he is but he certainly deserves a whipping for what he said and an additional whipping for being a nigger.

Fuck off discount argentina

We do it for free, they do it for gibsmedat

also, the first camera wasn't built until the 1820s. no, no, nothing about this adds up.

They already have all of Africa. And you know as soon as the nigger state started to go downhill (immediately), they would come up with some excuse as to why they're failing (whitey took all the resources, refused to trade with us, sabotaged our technology, etc.) and they would try to invade a neighboring state just like those retarded wetbacks are doing with California right now.

IMO We should offer black Americans free one-way cruises to Mexico, build the wall, and let them fight it out.

i have good news, young man. justice has been served. every single person involved in the importation, sale or ownership of your ancestors has been dead for 200 years, so you'll be pleased to know you can fucking drop it now

You people do realize that the *Slavic* peoples still exist to this day?

Why the bizarre predilection with a certain nationality group?

You invoke the 'Slav' prefix in quite a derogatory way, I'm not quite sure why you disdain them so much, when other nationalities have held far worse employment terms at various other times in history.

>screencapping your own tweet

kys mm

Come on man Hillary is not THAT bad.