So I´ve been rewatching this the couple of last weeks and I have to ask. Is this basically red herring the show?

So I´ve been rewatching this the couple of last weeks and I have to ask. Is this basically red herring the show?
Every episode shows the obvious cause of the problem in the first 5 to ten minutes only to spin it arround later.

Also I think I´ve never watched episode 4 but the whole different time line is getting really annoying

I never watched the ending, can you tell me what is the solar/energy thing they keep in some special chamber ?

watched one season
then terra nova was the same shit
then defiance
then falling skies

I seem to remember liking it, but my mom wanted to name me eureka so I cringe every time I hear that word. I could never get past that.

I´m only up to s04e04 but that story arch hasn´t been touched since stark died I guess somewhere arround the end of season2 to the beginning of season 3. It seems like a lot of unrelated episodes without a major story ark.

The last thing about the artifact was kevin absorbing it and they got it out of him through teleportation which works by reconstructing a person.

I remember the main guy BLEACHES the black woman.

ha ureaka shit mate

>BLEACHES
explain.

white protagonist has the sex with the black female

ah an inversion of blacked, I get it.
They got close, but it hasn´t been implied that they fucked so far.

My mom is all like "oh well we would have called you Eric" but it's like seriously, do you think that you can name a man eureka and have him not be a part of some 25 man gay leather sex orgy wearing one of those pony tail butt plugs?

I binge watched this in my drug days. Wasnt there some shit about going to venus or something?

and imagine all the kids telling you how you reeked of something

kids are the cruelest of cruel

such is the life of a bunch of those shows like that where they string it along for like 8 seasons and then they finally bone

Plus Eurekas castle was a thing, so I'm sure they would have worked that into their jokes.

his daughter a CUTE

Welcome to Syfy channel,at least back when it was SciFi

Its not exclusive to scyfy shows, its pretty much every prime time show

>black female
she is hot enoughto watch for her

>that season where Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton show up

Nah

everything that faggot wheaton shows up in ends up dying. fuck that faggot, seriously.

Nathan was the best character and the hero
fuck the sheriff fag

It went downhill a bit after stark died
>That season when they changed the timeline and stark is still nowhere around

Still is

Terrible show but arguably the comfiest of all time.

never said she wasnt my man

>tattoos
DROPPED

Anyone else enjoyed the crossover episode?
I kinda dropped Warehouse 13 after season 2 for no reason

But tits!
>Cock status: Risen

>having a problem with the tats but not the cig

that's weird i also just dropped it for no reason after season 2

real shame it got cancelled

If that's true, he should go join ISIS.

>it's a dumb guy comes up with a solution that the brainiacs didn't think of that ultimately saves the day episode

When Jo met Jack in the first episode and she proceeded to tackle him to the ground after seeing he was armed I immediately knew this was written by some liberal. Washington has CC. besides that autism I thought it was a fun show, but all that advertising near the end was god awful.

so inverted house