Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/toy_story_2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope thats not real

WHEN SOMEBODY LOVED ME

Meme Story 3 certainly doesn't

Best one in the trilogy desu

Shrek > nemo > walle > toy story > ratatouille

>Flashback sequence in slow motion with sad female vocalist in background trying to make me feel sad about a toy not being wanted anymore.

I have no idea what the message was supposed to be in this movie.

EVERYTHING WAS FUCKED

The message was 'you never think its gonna happen to you until it does'

Jesse got ditched by her owner. Well guess what, Andy ditched all his toys too, except Andy was autistic as fuck for being college aged and still having a toychest full of toys in his room.

That little girl who recieved all the toys is gonna grow up too and probably ditch all the toys in a worse way than Andy did.

It's the exact same movie as Toy Story 3, but shitty.
They designed it as a 60 minute direct to DVD. Then some fucking suit said why do that when you can make it a sequel so now we're stuck with it as a big hunk of shit between two GOAT movies

Then how come the characters are far more memorable than anyone un TS3?

in*

Al did nothing wrong. That fucker Andy didn't know what a priceless toy he had.

You mean the horse and Jessie? Probably because they're terrible and unnecessary

no, the direct to video version was reworked into the theatrical version, it's not the same thing

/ourguy/

What was his problem? Was it autism?

pretty sure this guy posts in battlestation threads

A Bug's Life was better.

Jessie is great, but the horse has no reason to exist other than to compliment Woody's kit. He's an awful character, and that is evident by its lack of things to do in TS3. He's just there and people come close and pet him like "there there, horsie". Also, why can't he talk when other animal toys can? It's like Pluto and Goofy.

>It's like Pluto and Goofy.
They flipped a coin to see who got to talk and who got to lick their balls.
Goofy lost

How the fuck can anyone say this isn't the best in the trilogy? Zerg, the chicken man, the airplane scene, the woody getting polished in the shop scene, there's just so much memorable shit in this movie. I literally don't remember a single scene in Toy Story 3 except for the junk yard.

2 > 3 > 1

Stop using RT.

I think I avoided this movie as a kid just because of this scene

It made me so sad

Spoken like a true pleb

the only good pixar films are ratatouille, incredibles, and inside out

It deserves 101%

>current year
>not liking Toy Story 2

what are some movie review red flags?
>movie is referred to as a "romp"

I feel like I'm the only person in the world that enjoyed the first Toy Story more than any of the others cause it wasn't quite so burdensome with feels shit.

You're not. The objective ranking is 1>>>>2

>movie is referred to as """thought-provoking"""

Of course. Toy Story 2 is an improved version of Saving Private Ryan

I skipped through this scene as a kid too, it was too much for my faggy 8 year old heart.

If you don't think Pixar's best movie was Monsters, Inc you are wrong.

I agree with him. 2 is the best, easily and 1 isn't as good as 3.

/toy/*

Don't worry user I'm here :^)

Why is any critic review relevant in the first place?

"It blah blah blah something this old film, blah Ebert said blah blah this film reverence blah."

Why is any of it important? I saw sausage party yesterday and it was a complete piece of shit. There's no "you just don't get it" to that which is absolutely their buffer to that movie. It's not funny at all.

Ratatouille is Pixar's best, followed by Wall-E. Nothing else is really of value. This is objectively the correct opinion.

Pretty sure this guy is you

>"It's a popcorn movie"
>It's one of those movies you need to turn your brain off for"

Wall-E is 15 perfect minutes and then two robots screaming each other's names.

Lmao Wall-e is easily one of their worst and Ratatouille was only a bit above average. Get some taste.

Their best is either Finding Nemo or Incredibles.

>tfw still have my toy collection probably because of this movie

>there was a time when you had enough imagination yo have the time of your life with a couple of pieces of plastic
>now the only thing that can hold your attention is movies/shows/video game that do all the imagining for you

I envy anyone who can still read a book.

You could always, try reading a book-

You fucking twat.

Play with them, they're dying of loneliness

I actually warned my sister about Sausage Party. I think it would scar my nephew for life.

Forget about being vegan or some shit. If he sees the kitchen scene they'll have to torture that kid just so he'll eat.

When my oldest sister recommends it.

Yeah, admittedly that's a very specific red flag, but it has mis-signaled only once.

Dude I always take my sister's recommendations as horseshit but my older one was right about heroes. That was really cool for the first few seasons.

Super hero shit was cool when it was unassuming.

>family would buy me a new type of stuffed animal I didn't have everytime they went on holidays or something

They never hold my attention. Pretty sure I can count on my fingers the amount of books I've finished on my own (without it being required by something like school).

Funny enough, English was one of my better subjects in school. I was considered "advanced proficient".

I'd say 8.6/10 is a bit excessive but I can't see why anyone would give it a bad review (dropping it to 90-something). It's a really good film for kids and adults.

I don't know what RT counts as a bad review but I'm assuming at least less than 6/10 and I think anyone giving it less than that is being contrarian.

Absolutely.

You might want to check on your keyboard.

How does the animation in these movies hold up so well?

rottentomatoes.com/m/toy_story_2/

Bugs Life >Antz

Proof me wrong.

The rigidness of the animation fits the 'toy' style, and everything else is just full of character, which never really ages.

The acting is timeless.