ITT: Films that were so ahead of their time that no one really appreciated it at the time

ITT: Films that were so ahead of their time that no one really appreciated it at the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=k2aKsoizx1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Childhood is rooting for Tom Green.

Adulthood is realizing Rip Torn should have smothered him in the cradle.

I heard reddit appreciates that film quite a lot. In fact they believe it is a great representation of Dadaism.

I hope you get a jobbie Freddie I've got my fingers crossed.

Wisdom is laughing at them both for being failures.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

90001/10

Croossed?

Tom Green is actually pretty funny, especially when you realize the people he bothers on his reality tv show are garbage boomers. I hope they learned their fucking lesson.

FGF is the fucken funniest film I've seen

WE CAN LIVE LIKE KINGS!

I saw this in the theaters opening night back in 2001, there were 2 other people in the theater. By the end, I was the only one in the theater.

I had a great time, and it is still today my favorite comedy (Not Another Teen Movie is 2nd)

He's a MOLESTER, HE'S A CHIIIIIIIIIILLLLLD MOLESTER!

The movie as a whole is a chore to sit through, but this scene stands up on its own.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2aKsoizx1w

Both are pleb-filter. Jaime Pressly is underrated as fuck.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats not actually in the movie is it?

Yes, and then Batman beats Clark with the lid of a toilet tank in one of the most unintentionally funny scenes in years

this movie is waaaaay smarter than people give it credit for

I'm the backwards man, the backwards man, the backwards man, the backwards man, I can walk back as fast as you can

Movie is definitely underrated but admittedly not for everyone. It's one of those things that's really absurdist and stupid, and you just have to be the right kind of person to appreciate that kind of humor. Kinda like Kung Pow or the Andy Milonakis Show

A masterpiece of dadaism that no one could of predicted.

And it's funny

reddit pls fuck off