2016. Leftists and liberals officially classify anti-ISIS opinions as hate crimes

2016. Leftists and liberals officially classify anti-ISIS opinions as hate crimes.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/muslim-offended-fck-isis-flag-police-calling-incitement/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck is this even possible? What kind of bizarro land am I in?

Bizarro world? Did you just wake up or something? It's London. Duh

The one where cuckolds are an actual political faction.

Can confirm - thins are bad.
t. London resident.

Well I mean obviously you'd be arrested for being anti-islam in an Islamic country

Insulting it myself is the only way to take the pain away ;_;

>this
>coming as a surprise
>when the fucking mayor is a muslim

It's nothing personal, but I frequently fantasize about being stranded on an island with some brits and making them my slaves and/or just killing them outright. Absolutely pathetic subhumans, that's what you are.

How are those Oslo rape gangs going?

You don't get to talk

You allow hate speech against one group then you have to allow it against all. We nip that shit in the bud and have almost no hate crime. Up here your right to free speech ends where my fucking nose begins.

Meanwhile, south of the border, you can incite violence and pit one social group against another for shirts and giggles and you've got more racial and ethnic violence than you can shake a stick at. Fucking retards.

>It's nothing personal
Can't be. I'm a Balkan Slav - no offence taken.

>I frequently fantasize about being stranded on an island with some brits and making them my slaves and/or just killing them outright.

They have internet in Norwegian prisons, Breivik?

Leaf bongers were not invited, go post moderated "we are all the same" comments to CBC between the hours of 9 to 17pm.

Youre in the Berenstain universe

>insignificant cuck from norway having fantasies of power

We ruled you for hundreds of years despite having a tiny population. Why do you think that is?

You did nothing at all - not even a single trading vessel leaving your shores - until our ancestors conquered you for good, and why do you think that is?

we're all suffering together user

brevik I didn't know you had internet in prison?

MASSIVE MEGA KEKS OF THE KEK CALIPHATE

Aahahahahhahahahahhah

Watch my freedom as I walk around my town shouting, Fuck ISIS, and everyone joins in and starts clapping and chanting, "USA #1." Check it you grey-sky chip-butty curry-munching anglo trash permanent bottom to ahmet human garbage. Oh, and today is also the anniversary of the day we blasted you redcoats the fuck off our land. God bless America.

I want to get off the ride Mr Bones!

Hey buddy I'm going to London for two days at the end of the month. Would you wanna grab a pint? I want to celebrate Brexit with a britbong that will actually enjoy the conversation

>and pit one social group against another
Well that's what immigration is for.

I would, will I not have been on holiday at the end of July.

>I want to celebrate Brexit with a britbong
>britbong
I disappoint on 2 fronts :/

>dailymail
I'm sure they have provided the complete story and not at all left anything out

Faggot carries a kid on his shoulders too so no one will think of tackling him.
Although given that it's London, he could have been carrying a severed head of a brit and most likely would stroll unmolested aswell.

That's ok mate. I'm actually Balkan Slav as well. Have fun on your holiday then.

If you know any good bars where an American could get laid I'd appreciate to know. Also any pubs that are Brexit friendly would be great too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q#

The lion never dies, and the sun will shine upon my ancestors home once more.