FTWD discussion

FTWD discussion

I don't get the hate for this show, especially from fans of twd. It gives us more zombie stuff during twd's offseason. Twd was never anything to write home about anyway. My expectations remain 0 and it's been a fun ride so far. Season 2b is definitely better than twd 7b so far. I feel like people either wrote Fear off after the first couple episodes due to the slow pace, or simply because it's not twd and they can't handle change. It does have a hefty load of faults, but so does twd. Fear is still in its infancy and has potential. A few thoughts,

>why didn't Rick's group use thr guts trick more often? Everyone and their mother does it in Fear.
>if the guts trick is so effective, why do the Whisperers need to wear zombie flesh?
>if the whisperers wear zombie flesh, don't they get killed often?

i think it's better than the walking dead.

>super cute girl
>main guy is cool, does what i would do and goes on his own

This. Nick is awesome and Alicia is waifu.

Makes me sad nobody ever wants to talk about fear, yet twd is trending every sunday.

Number 1 reason to watch the show right here

Last season was pretty decent, enjoyed seeing punished Travis and Chris getting fucked up. I will strangely miss him despite wishing for his death every episode.

I think I stopped watching after they got to some kind of farm mansion run by some old mexican lady.

Honestly, the show's setting and characters just didn't interest me enough, Nick was about the only tolerable / interesting character, and the rest of them could fuck off for all I cared.

Alicia has a weird body shape. I can't put my finger on it, but its weird.

Anyone else pick up the vibe Nick and that older woman were going to get it on?

>I don't get the hate for this show, especially from fans of twd.

They went into the zombie apocalypse too fast.
Mostly everyone wanted a 24-like series, where the first outbreak and chaos lasts all season(s) to make it a slow-burn.

Yes

>tfw no latina GILF to fugg in zombie apocalypse
Too bad his mum was there to cockblock him.

I loathe this show for ruining The 100 by proxy

Someone post her lewds

id like to put more than just my finger on it

there are lewds of her? I need fap material...

Nah it's nice

shes a fridge

>dat fucking elf ear poking out of her hair
>MUHDICK

Thoughts on this hiney?

Post lewds of the older mexican lady friendo

What if she took a big steamy shit into you're mouth haha

Epic

>This. Nick is awesome and Alicia is waifu.
Opinions discarded.

It's really nice. You can catch it in some scenes of the show if you pay attention.

She only poos cotton candy.

Had 2 dreams about her being my cuddlefu this week.