ITS HAPPENING- FBI DRAFTING CLINTON PROSECUTION MEMO

.@FBI + DOJ team now drafting @HillaryClinton "prosecution memo," analyzing evidence, laws, odds of case success. Could help guide Comey.

twitter.com/davidshuster/status/749773852541091841

More on @HillaryClinton @FBI. 5 Clinton lawyers, 8 DOJ/FBI questioners. Session recorded for transcription purposes. Clinton under oath.

twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/749418338342866949

Re @HillaryClinton camp spinning MSM now on case direction. Might ease public optics of today. Could antagonize Comey @FBI. #notsmart

twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/749423253534412800

First thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbX6cnWqV5o
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/04/huma-abedin-admits-that-clinton-burned-daily-schedules.html?intcmp=hpbt2
pastebin.com/mcAFeX9g
youtube.com/watch?v=vrx8Ji8giL4
youtube.com/watch?v=nx5GwULPU90
youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to believe.

user gives brilliant take on situation

I hope when the FBI arrests her they fucking slam her to the ground and make her shit herself in her stroke diapers.

Former AG Mike Mukasey Discusses The Laws Clinton Possibly Broke

youtube.com/watch?v=DbX6cnWqV5o

SLIDE IT

> Hillary gets indicted.
> Hillary wins election anyway.
> Literal United States of Prison.

Huma Abedin admitted her boss burned records

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/04/huma-abedin-admits-that-clinton-burned-daily-schedules.html?intcmp=hpbt2

based fbi pepe

tl;dr?

But that is illegal

>implying i am going to read all of that

Facke and gay, just more republican nonsense.

Doesn't seem to be a problem when Clinton does it amirite

Wow, I'm really surprised that you people are falling for this AGAIN. You're no better than the berniebros. Hillary 2016.

Is Killary's indictment the FBI's birthday present to America?

Please let it be so

Well, no wonder her campaign are trying to reform the way women are put in prison.

>journalist

You cant hold office as a felon

There is nobody shilling for Hillary

It is a Republican funded lie to discredit her campaign

Yes you can. Only certain crimes prohibit holding public office. Hillary's are among them though

Relevant info the FBI is forced to review
pastebin.com/mcAFeX9g

She's either fucked or the government is irreparably corrupt.

fucking fuck why would you start a new thread for this when there's like 10 armchair detective threads for clinton

annoying shits this is nothing god damn ree

If she isn't indicted within 48 hours, you can fucking forget it...The Cunt will once again get away

Thankfully, she's dropping dead of a brain aneurysm before election day, so praise Lord Kek regardless

I want to believe

Rich people don't go to jail unless they fuck other rich people over.

/thread

Forget the emails and pick up on the Clinton Foundation you plebs

IT'S HAPPENING

I thought FBIanon was just a really god LARPer, but people have been digging into the CF and a lot of what he's been saying seems to hold up.

I don't know what to think though. This thing is apparently way bigger than just Hillary. Apparently there could be a constitutional crisis and a civil war. Be prepared for all scenarios.

Literally nothing will happen.

when the fuck is Russia going to release all the emails

just do it faggot

I want it so bad

Hillary will be in jail any minute now! Says the increasingly nervous Sup Forums

>INCREASINGLY NERVOUS TRUMFAG FOR THE NTH TIME

FBI bro answered that

amen

Please Kek bless us one more time.

I doubt this has been in the news in America, but a few days ago there were some articles in various Norwegian newspapers that criticized the Norwegian government for donating to her foundation.

You really, REALLY should. I just did and it's inspiring.

Full version of FBI user's threads, if anyone wants it. Really hope all of what he says is true and we can start to dismantle HRC

They probably won't,Putin will most likely keep them under wraps,using it as a deterrent for the inevitable nuclear war in the event that Hillary wins.

Funny,Sup Forums holds the fate of humanity in it's hands.

Fucking Sup Forums,a cesspit of shitposters and unbiased truth is the knife edge on which the world is balancing.

Spoopy stuff

Anyways, who /grilling/ here?

post yfw Shillary gets arrested

Going to do some tri tip in a couple hours.

I'd stuff Huma's pita, if you know what I mean.

I'm actually kinda scared. On one hand, it'd be fucking terrific to blow the lid on EVERYONE and have the entire system implode. But this would also lead to foreign/civil wars and there'd be a complete clusterfuck. I'm prepared for this (thank you based survival training and outdoorsmanship skills) but still not ideal. On the other hand, they could do this thing where they slowly take out key people one by one, in an effort not to have the whole thing collapse at once. I hope this is feasible. I want Hillary to get BTFO, then Trump gets elected and starts ripping through the entire political class, BTFO them all spanish inquisition style. Not everyone would get arrested, but enough would that the other criminals would know that they're on the short list and would GTFO of the country.

The last post there is really interesting. Everyone "in the know" truly is acting like Hillary will be indicted.

>Civil wars

Oh please. American's are too fat and lazy to start shit on their own turf. You MIGHT see a few random spates from crazies but who gives a shit. Too many powerful people have too much money invested in this system to let it fail.

projection. Nothing more.

Ameme.

Lord Kek, please cause anyone who posts these to become very ill.

ITS HAPPENING!

Finally someone said in plain English to these tards. This bitch did something highly illegal setting up a server in her basement without the governments consent and sent classified data to it.

To say she didn't know is fucking pure fantasy.

I hope she gets the slammer but not after the convention because she will be the fuse to ignite the party to explode and Trump will dance his way into the white house.

How much are they paying you?

tfw you made this FBI pepe

found the niggers who cant read

Ask if she had been CLEARED to have the SAP data which she had possession of on her server. I smell an old hag ready to roast in the chair.

Alright I'm sorry senpai, I really don't want Kek to cause me illness.

Man... I know it's mostly bullshit but I can't imagine someone being able to weave a story like that without actually having intimate knowledge. Maybe my imagination just sucks, though.

I would wonder if a civil war would actually happen, however. I guess there's at least a couple million guys who would fight against the government and that's all it really takes, huh? I'll be going inna desert as I'm living in spic land.

>Finally someone said in plain English to these tards. This bitch did something highly illegal setting up a server in her basement without the governments consent and sent classified data to it.

Read the above posts and you'll see that it's not the emails they care about, it's the foundation (RICO, probably).

If true, good job user.
Wew lad
I'd imagine if any state does it, Texas will (Own power grid, good economy, decent population, well armed, etc.). And if Texas secedes, I guarantee you'll see some uproar from Americans in other states that refuse to leave, especially in the southern states. It may not be a successful revolt, but it would send a very strong message.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrx8Ji8giL4

Based former FBI agent blows the fuck up of the MSM trying to spin this as a "No indictment" story. Only a matter of time bros.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN ARE ACTUALLY GONNA DO IT

THEY MAKE THEIR LIVING OFF THE PEOPLE'S TAXES

THEY WILL NOT LET HER ESCAPE JUSTICE

youtube.com/watch?v=nx5GwULPU90

that's some dedicated RPing.

CLINTON THEME SONG

CLINTON THEME SONG

CLINTON THEME SONG

>roleplayers

well spotted user!

Someone with connections to the FBI was already here saying she would be indicted tomorrow. Hope he wasn't trolling.

What did he mean by this?

Oh I know.

There is a plethara of info on Hillary that has been exposed.

To the point where they try to sweep this thing under the rug because it would mean war if not at least the minimum of a huge judicial head hunt.

But CNN said their sources in the fbi told them Clinton would be exonerated in 2 weeks.

What did he say?

I have no faith that you cunts will actually go through with it

I mean not to be a party pooper but that's not at all incompatible with the OP's info. They could be writing this memo and thinking it's a weak sauce case that the prosecutors won't touch.

Just got home from work. Can someone please give me a summary of what's going on?
I thought it was already announced that there would be no indictment.

Nothing is announced, however if the reports are correct we have moved to the phase of assessing the case and deciding whether to prosecute.

The fact that the day after a supposed FBI Agent leaked tons of data in the Clinton AMA threads on pol, tons of mainstream media started a huge smear campaign against Sup Forums leads me to really believe that she is going to be arrested.

The media most certainly has had "Operation Expose Sup Forums" in their arsenal for a long time, the fact that they chose to use it right after the FBI agent is very telling.

None of this matters. Worse comes to worse Obama pardons Clinton.
Hillary WILL be president.
There's nothing you losers can do to stop it.

fuck off Rodham

Interesting analysis, user.
2 points for slytherin

Its just a (((coincidence)))

>Rodham

That basically means dick butt, doesn't it?

Never noticed that. Makes sense though.

they're smearing Sup Forums because Trump tweeted an image from here. Even if that "leak" was slightly convincing they just have to not report on it.

I believe in Comey

>Believing roleplayers without any proof

JUST

The image is just an excuse to go after Sup Forums. The connection of antisemitism of flimsy at best (which is funny, because it was pretty much the ONE THING from Sup Forums that wasn't meant to be antisemitic)

The connection between Sup Forums and Trump has been obvious for some time. Trump regularly retweets Sup Forums stuff. Or how about the time he tweeted a rare pepe? The media has to have known about Sup Forums for quite some time. It's just that they were saving this "bombshell" for a good opportunity where they can use it tactically. And it looks like now is that time, and the 6 pointed star thing is just the excuse to use it.

theyll have to go through memes to do damage

The FBI has been getting abused a lot with nothing to show. All the so called hate crimes and civil rights violations. They have been wasting a lot of time and resources with very little to show for it. A bust like this could really changed their image for the positive.

I don't know if that's fan fiction or not but I enjoyed reading it

I'm absolutely certain that the FBI wants nothing more than to take hillary down. They probably hate hillary and love trump more than Sup Forums. Imagine dedicating your life to tracking criminals and preventing terrorist attacks. And then Dindu in Chief comes along and literally cockblocks you from doing your fucking job. People start dying because you weren't allowed to go after someone you knew was a ticking timebomb. And everyone at home thinks you're an incompetent buffoon because the FBI seemingly is incapable of actually catching or stopping bad guys. And it's all capped off with people like Obama and Hillary who literally laugh at and shit on the FBI directly.

My point is just that it makes no sense to potentially bring new viewers to Sup Forums in an attempt to hide a blatantly fake thread. The way to handle relatively obscure information that threatens your narrative is to ignore it.

Clintons and the media aren't idiots. They didn't get all the power by having no idea how to get the sheep on their side. Talking about Sup Forums when it's saying things you don't want people to see is dumb. Running a campaign to associate Trump with neo-nazis stretching weeks and months with carefully timed stories is smart. I'm betting that they're smart.

>Clintons and the media aren't idiots.

I wouldn't be so sure. The media has been falling for the "let's give Trump hours and hours of coverage that we think will totally stump him but it actually bolsters his numbers" trick for almost an entire year now. And there's no sign of them learning to not fall for it. They can't help themselves. Groups often act in stupider and more fixed/static ways than individuals.

As for Clinton, she's been majorly fucking up all over the place. She's been making sloppy mistakes left and right.

their biggest mistake was doubting Kek

He could very well be a guy from the Trump campaign leading us on. It doesn't mean that anything he said is false but we have no reason to believe that he's FBI.

Getting caught certainly isn't part of his plan.

I want to believe

Are they really gonna do it lads? What's the chance do you think?