Brit/pol/ - Snip snab edition

>THREAD THEME: "IF"
youtube.com/watch?v=YtBdiNghl7c

>NIGEL'S FULL RESIGNATION SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

>When we founded Ukip, Brexit was a lost cause. Nigel Farage changed all that
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/when-we-founded-ukip-brexit-was-a-lost-cause-nigel-farage-change/

>LEADSOM IS POLLING AHEAD OF MAY
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>CARSWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>CHRIS EVANS ABANDONS TOP GEAR
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/spectator-podcast-brexit-first-100-days/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tetk_ayO1x4
conservativehome.com/parliament/2016/07/whos-backing-who-our-running-list-of-mps-supporting-each-leadership-candidate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SYpTvaKdC4s
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/26/danish-peoples-party-wants-eu-referendum-denmark/
youtube.com/watch?v=pmGjiokfQ2A
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/125451
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for THIS RACE ISN'T OVER.

WE CAN MEME LEADSOM INTO DOWNING STREET JUST BELIEVE!

>le welsh gay cure man

Night chaps

Target her fucking pro-remain stance, and quickly.

Is Douglas not sacked?

s u i c i d e

w a t c h

DISREGARD DISCUSSION

POST YOUR MP

Scottish. Nothing actually Welsh about this tit

MUMMY
U
M
M
Y

Why do all these thick twats keep attacking Farage for resigning then blaming him for us leaving the EU?

Charlotte Church needs stabbing to be honest.

Legitmately, my MP is the fucking shit(ter) Eagle. Kill me now.

Yes, yes, very good Britain, very good

HOWEVER, Leadsom still has SOCIAL JUSTICE to talk about

Theresa May wants to Stay.
Andrea is the only way.

LEADSOM

It seems that Corbyn not going anywhere
So split of labour party is likely happens
And this is really bad for you bongs
.What are you going to do if Blairites party,SNP ,Greens and Tory-remainers form a Union and enact "remain bill" or something like that?

British Sup Forums posts in 2018
>I love the Leader.
>The Leader is perfect.
>Let's all give thanks to the Leader for this glorious day.

just repeated cuffs about the ears til she runs back to the kitchen

Are we really lucky enough to get two victories in a row, brit/pol/?

We need to meme harder

We memed brexit into existence, we can meme Leadsom PM into existence.

Leadsom will trigger A50. She's legally capable of doing it as PM (if she becomes PM) with just a single letter.

wait, why did farage quit?? will ukip survive?

I don't think May would spell the end for Brexit. Absolute worst case scenario is EEA membership with watered down freedom of movement. Very happy for someone to disagree with me, still trying to make my mind up.

Let me say why I think this:

1) Article 50 should not be rushed. May is right to delay its invocation.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/spectator-podcast-brexit-first-100-days/ Prescient podcast on what would happen post-Brexit. Talks about the benefits of delaying article 50.

2) Theresa May has refused to rule out using EU nationals living in the UK as bargaining chips. While clearly pretty cruel, it does show that she's serious about the negotiations.

3) Other EU leaders will not let Brexit quietly disappear now. It has to happen, and we will be severely pressured into invoking article 50.

4) Tories know that accepting free movement as it currently is would be electoral suicide.

please God yes

Could be worse. Her Commons banter is pretty decent.

>Tory-remainers form a Union
Never gonna happen and the rest are irrelevant in a post-globalist world.

Luck has nothing to do with it. We just need to put in our shifts on the meme magic machine and anything is possible

Even he didn't think britbongs would vote for brexit so now that it's happening he literally has no idea what to do

fuck off with your daft chinky shit mate its gay as fuck

it's dangerous to go alone

take this

Your memes will not save you this time

>They think it's all GOVEr
>It is now

>this is real

>Mrs May backs positive discrimination for women.
>Mrs May argues Labour is better at speaking the language of women voters.

Thatcher would be disgusted with this bitch.
>The feminists hate me, don’t they? And I don’t blame them. For I hate feminism. It is poison.

The GOVEnor

I think Thatcher was proud of being the only woman in commons

Reminder that Gove BTFO Boris like an ice cold killer

We need a cut-throat cunt like GOVE FOR GOVERNOR during our EU negotiations

You've probably convinced me to vote for Leadsom with that to be honest. I can't really bring myself to support an authoritarian.

Women hate other women

The Gove meme is dead. Get on board the Andrea train if you want to live in a self-governing United Kingdom.

How do we make Britain great again?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tetk_ayO1x4

YKTD has his uses.

>When another MP endorses Leadsom

Top Kek

Can't believe this is an unshopped photo.

I genuinely miss Ed.

WHY

SO
SERIOUS?

Lads, how do I rid my life of degeneracy?

Is there a rule to separate degenerate from non-degenerate actions? A type of golden rule?

I hope so, bet 20£ on Andrea

Step 1) Meme Andrea into Number 10
Step 2) Build on her Christian faith and good morals with a course in Powellism (Thatcher was essentially just a woman who put Enoch Powell's policies - besides the most important ones on immigration - into action. Pic related).
Step 3) Wait for Spain to invade Gibraltar and wreck them

Go to bed Sarah

Gove fucked himself over by attacking Boris. And as a result Leadsom is now pulling ahead in terms of backers, although May maintains huge lead.

If Leadsom can keep the endorsements coming, I think she can win it. Even pro-Remain Tory members understand the danger of putting an anti-Brexit candidate as leader.

HAS ANYONE GOT THE MAP OF THE WORLD WITH COUNTRIES WHO WANT TO TRADE WITH US?

I need it, thanks.

Read the New Testament and listen to Jesus

conservativehome.com/parliament/2016/07/whos-backing-who-our-running-list-of-mps-supporting-each-leadership-candidate.html

LEADSOM FOR PM

KASSAM FOR UKIP LEADER

Only real British shed a tear at this video, if you don't then go and join labour you cucks

>youtube.com/watch?v=SYpTvaKdC4s

I'm not sure about Leadsom, she seems too nice and is quite inexperienced

START MAKING ANDREA MEMES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>666
>Read the New Testament and listen to Jesus

/bongs/ is Theresa may inevitable? That's the way our media portrays it. Is she even the favourite? I thought the party leader was elected by Tory MPs

Denmark referendum

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/26/danish-peoples-party-wants-eu-referendum-denmark/

Please stop this meme. Leadsom's experience as a high-flyer in the city counts for a lot more than May's career of pretending to do stuff but letting immigration go through the roof.

You know bongs,i really suprised how you treat Brexit problem ,many of you somehow believe that this is some kind of fish trade deal
But this isnt like that.Brexit is enormous question .Trillions of dollars,trade deals,future of EU.Everything is at stake now,do you really believe that those very powerfull peoples care about those partyes?They just make some calls and all those politicans will vote for everything.No amount of protesters stopped Blair from Iraq war,and this wasnt so important question back there.They can crash both parties or entire democracy process to achieve what they want

sorry for my engrish btw

this image pretty much covered it. So it's all over?

Please piss off :)

No. MPs pick the top two and then party members (~150,000 people) vote between them. It's not over until Andrea has the keys to Downing Street.

We may have shit politicians, but we are not Russia.

The majority of our politicians respect democracy. Brexit will happen.

Post you when Scotland becomes independent.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmGjiokfQ2A

On the left.

GET GOOD LADS

BEAUTIFUL

Thanks

Not an argument. You need to not get triggered when someone expresses mild uncertainty about your mummy candidate

Been eating Mars Bars and drinking English ale since the results. Just doing my part, Anglobros.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT A WOMAN PRIME MINISTER

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums

LITERALLY MERKEL NO.2

>those who do not learn the mistakes of history are doomed to repeat them

>No. MPs pick the top two and then party members (~150,000 people) vote between them. It's not over until Andrea has the keys to Downing Street.
That's a relief.

>Post you when Scotland becomes independent.

Yes it is. You're just as bad as the "le regret brexit, lads XD"

>thatcher
>bad

Where were you during britains greatest hour?

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/125451

merkel: no kids
leadsom: kids

Andrea would do very well in that ballot, about 70% of Tory members voted Leave

You can't compare motherless quislings (Merkel, Sturgeon, May) to fecund, Christian patriots (Thatcher, Palin, Leadsom).

>Yes it is.

>This race aint over
14/88 time?

>media opinion is relevant since brexit
Two candidates will be selected by MPs, whose names will go forward on a ballot to the Tory party membership. It's hard to imagine them electing May considering the vast majority voted Leave. Not seeing any pro-May stuff on right wing press comments sections either.

The Beast himself.

Can someone run a script on this for the bants?

Based song choice senpai

Really?Well we see that in a few month.
I hope you prepared your grandfather saber for Day of swords

BASED MAGGY

listen to this user

Nice try GCHQ

hahaha
we will see my friend

Submitting alternative thread theme.
>Submitting alternative thread theme.
Submitting alternative thread theme.
>Submitting alternative thread theme.