But why Italy is even flooded by refugees ? we ain't even white we dindu nuffin to be erased from history

but why Italy is even flooded by refugees ? we ain't even white we dindu nuffin to be erased from history

Because it's colse to africa you dipshit

revenge for carthage

this

they took their time but they're finally starting the fourth punic war and you lot haven't even noticed

Indeed we aren't.

mostly geographical reasons

Yo italians, are you guys doing anything to stop all the undesirables from flooding in?

Or do most people have the "omg save the poor refugees" mindset?

They just want to reclaim Sicilian clay.

Northern Italy is still white and pure, although not for long.

>but why Italy is even flooded by refugees ?
It's not, not yet at least. Thanks God we have 50% youth unemployment, nobody wants to stay here.

wtf i hate spaghetti now

We are not cucked as the north europeans o germans, but we are...a little too welcoming. I guess it's part of our nature, and the globalist liberal jewish fucks that spread their tentacles also over our people.

Who cares, Italians aren't white anyway

DELETE THIS
DO IT NOOOO-OW GET RID OF IT I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT NOOOO

Funny hearing it by a multiracing mixed burger eater. Yet it's true, half italy (south) is basically mixed with sand niggers, the other half with the rest of europe.

We use them to blackmail EU
Like our beloved friend Muhammar (rip)

Just go orthodox already.
>current year
>still being Cucktholic.

Nobody wants the refugees, but nobody gives enough of a shit to do anything about it.

Such is the nature of the Italian man.

As long as pasta's in the plate and football's on TV, we just don't care.

Ma cosa stai dicendo imbecille?

Bankers want to sell debt to dumbfuck niggers wherever they can, Mario.

why are your birds so easy?

what do yuo mean

Wasn't Italy sending all the boats back until Berlusconi was forced to resign? Was he based?

he's pretending he can score with italian chicks

> deez dubz

>half italy (south) is basically mixed with sand niggers, the other half with the rest of europe.
This meme is getting old. Do you really believe Italians haven't moved throughout their country over the past 1500 years? The population of Turin doubled from southern migrants.

>Was he based?
No but he had the decency to understand that gheddafi was a precious ally for us

We had an agreement with good ol' Gheddafi.

Berlusconi provided him with hot bitches and parties and Gheddafi gave us cheap gas and kept the sandniggers at bay.

But then the fucking frogs had to fuck it up and blow him to bits.

Y'all niggers shoulda called Putin

only memes by uneducated people the south isn't really mixed with dunecoon in fact Italians are just pretty similar

Are Italian Mafia Godfathers still relevant in Italy?

the pope

mafia is only using migrants as slaves nowadays

It's undeniable in some Sicilians. Others have blonde hair and blue eyes. But the whole thing is pretty overblown and about as relevant as calling all Spaniards kebabs because the Moors got all the way up to Barcelona.

>The population of Turin doubled from southern migrants.
D-don't remind me, I live there. They still have their arabic-like accent and enriched values.

Sicilian dialect is pretty Arab, reminds me of Maltese. Calabrian dialects are all kinds of weird. Some sound Spanish, most have a load of Greek in them.

yes obviously some sicilian can got some arab genes but it's a minority 3% only in the southern strip of the island

Which part of Turin are you from?

Glorious Lucento master race reporting

>cheap house prices
>close to the tangenziale
>very few niggers

The ones that look like this.

basically

>very few niggers
Is there a way to look up what areas have the least shitskins?

the shitskin are spreaded everywhere in Italy

I used to live in Crocetta. I'm not going to tell you where I live now because I don't want to be laughed at.

Are there provinces that have it worse/better off?

I'm from Crocetta too... where do you live now?

That's what genetics says, vast movements of people from south to north are a very recent thing.

central/northern Italy are completely flooded as they are richest area of italy

southern Italy is almost untouched by shitskin
and negros as they are poor and mafia use them as slaves

How else would you get all that fake olive oil?

my mom's side of family is apparently from the white part of italy according to that map :^)