Was this the best podcast episode of all time?

was this the best podcast episode of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=nABABiIUVq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc
theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/11/simulated-world-elon-musk-the-matrix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno, I like Hardcore History.

Yes

This segment alone is literally god like
youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

They should get together every month and talk about shit t b h

Took all my focus to keep track of what he was saying when I saw it live

i dont know whats right or wrong, but just the fact that he can say all this shit and memorize it is impressive. and this is just the tip of the iceburg of what he can talk about. If joe had him on for 12 hours, they wouldn't run out of stuff to talk about

It was the fastest 3 and a half hours in human history.

Without Eddie Bravo tying us to the traditional temporal plane, minds would have been broken. Souls would have been taken, lives would have been lost.

Heh, cool coincidence how he mentions dark matter is gravity seeping in and Neil DeGrasse Tyson mentioned when he was on the Joe Rogan podcast that dark matter isn't actually matter but a type of gravity

Idk. He's obviously a wealth of knowledge with what he made it seem like the whole interdimensional psychic vampire global elites was it. It was his big mic drop. He kept building up to it the whole time. As far as conspiracies and theories go, that's almost vanilla.

I like hearing about his more ground-level stuff. The human fish people experiments come to mind. The stuff he claims to have either first or second-hand info about.

*wealth of knowledge with what he's passionate about

At least four times I watched this and my eyes got bigger and I leaned closer but then Alex would say shit about vampires and I'd struggle to turn it off

Forgot about that, had just watched both podcasts recently too, very coincidental indeed

>coincidence
it's not a coincidence, sir.

>gets baked with joe rogan on camera
>20 minutes later denies getting baked with joe rogan on camera

The lies just come out naturally with him. He got his pizzagate info from /x/, and his "Weiner NYPD source" was a facebook post.

Even Eddie Bravo pulled him on his bs.

Joe killed him.

Thanks CTR! Phew - I was worried there for a sec

t. Cenk the irrelevant loser

When he says psychic vampires that's literally just a meme

When he says psychic vampires he's referring to people that think they get info from interdemontional beings, elites, that use media among other things to suck the life out of people and make them obedient morons that are easy to manipulate and control

In other words he doesn't actually believe in literal psychic vampires, just using that as he attention grabbing catchphrase

He explains that he doesn't mean literal vampires, but that it's an analogy for the way they act.

I mean he wasn't that high at all, just look st his eyes, was more drunk than anything

Fuck Eddie tho that guy needed to stfu, wish it was just joe and Alex

Anyone else reguarly watch (at least some) of Infowars? AJ says all that time that he doesnt do drugs and if he ever dies and there are drugs in his system it means he was assassinated.

He also said he quit drinking not too long ago. The whole Rogan podcast of AJ hurt my image of him. He's either a complete liar or a huge hypocrite. : (

he means hard drugs moron

weed and a bit of alcohol cant kill you

I never said they would kill you retard.

If someone reguarly says they dont drink or do ANY drugs, then does both on camera, theyre full of shit. I dont care about your "pot is just a plant bro". So is opium.

Episode convinced me Alex Jones is a government agent who is paid to make Trump supporters look like morons. He was smoking pot and talking about interdimensional aliens sending him secret messages about Y2K. He's a fucking nutjob.

Alex lost a ton of credibility on that podcast. He even tried to deny that he was a Y2K proponent until Joe called him on his shit. Eddie and Joe had to call him a liar over and over because he kept trying to hide the truth of his own positions. Then he would rant about nonsense and take another hit of the joint before denying that it was even weed. Such a liar and a fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=nABABiIUVq4

i didnt hear the original quote but youre saying you lost faith in alex because he said he was straightedge so that if he turns up dead by an overdose people will know he was killed

so if he said "i dont do *any* drugs" im guessing he meant hard drugs, pills, coke, and the obvious killers

t. ctr agent

>he even tried to deny he was a y2k proponent
What? Did you even watch the podcast? He literally does the opposite

Neck urself shill

Kill yourself Alex. You tried to deny Y2K until Joe forced you to admit it.

>ALEX JONES FIRST PERSON TO EVER OD ON WEED

fuck off weeb, he's talking about hardcore drugs and prescription drugs that are easy to OD on

He obviously only meant drugs that can kill you dipshit

Alex is a fraud. He just uses people's beliefs in dumb conspiracy theories to sell water filters.

>confirms he didn't even watch the podcast

Literally admitted y2k was one of his mishaps that he feels bad about and falsely reported on

You need to watch the podcast. You obviously didn't. When Joe first brings it up Alex tried to deny his Y2K support. Joe had to forced him to talk about it. Eventually after prodding Alex admitted he was wrong. But at first he denied it even happened. Alex is such a liar. If Joe didn't know his shit, Alex would have gotten away with the lie.

you must have not been listening to him very long he has admitted to doing lots of drugs including cocaine

MJ12 Troop: *coughs*

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>Implying you aren't earning 50 cents by pretending this is a point of view worth taking seriously

Psychic vampires is a thing though. More commonaly called emotional vampires they are people that suck the energy out of people with their insane negative behaviour.
He is basically describing a type of psycho and saying there is a network of them.

Dumb motherfuckers like you apparently need to be told each and every claim in excruciating detail because apparently any degree of ambiguity is too much for your pea-brain to handle. I bet when Alex mentioned psychic vampires you thought he meant Dracula fucking kids.

How can anyone take him seriously? Admits in the interview that he pushed agendas just to sell products. Starting at 1:07:00 for the next 10 minutes he admits to being a paid shill pushing corporate agendas that he doesn't believe in to sell merchandise to his listeners. And now he does the same thing except he gets a bigger cut because he owns his show. He's a snake oil salesman with no integrity and no commitment to the truth.

I had that track from Deus Ex HR playing on a loop for the whole podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc

I know Alex Jones is like 10% normal, 20% legit journalism, and 70% crazy, but I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy the hell out of the whole thing. He's completely right about how international elites work together to shape global policy (the Bilderberg Group isn't a secret, they have a fucking official website ffs). He's also right about the government censoring news reports (Obama Administration removing references to ISIS from the Orlando shooter's manifesto, then getting caught and later apologizing). Technically, he's even right about the frogs being gay (there is a bizarre trend of homosexuality among frog populations that scientists link to hormones in the river water, I didn't believe it until I read like 3 different articles).

The problem is that he then follows that up with "CIA/MI6 are creating fish-human hybrids!". And that kills his credibility.

listen to this better yet read the transcript, how do you defend it? this man is clinically insane

>he doesnt do drugs or drink
>he does drugs and drinks

Yeah. Im the retard here. If someone says something and then does the opposite there's not much room for ambiguity.

But sure, Im wrong because he wasnt doing heroin.

I want to hear Rogan and Alex rate tits for 4 hours.
>inhales deeply
>THOSE ARE SOME BIG TITS
>thats humanity
>can we pull that up again
>BIIIG

lmao look at this rationalization of a crazy man

wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_vampire

"I'm saying I have sources"

>never mentions them

classic alex, it's always "some guy at the CIA told me blah blah blah" and his fan base just take it as truth?

>He's a snake oil salesman with no integrity and no commitment to the truth.
there are very few people who would argue with that
>how international elites work together to shape global policy
then why do our congressmen always vote in line with their districts preferences?

yes vampires are mythological creatures very good user

does he have a legitimate fanbase that believes the things he says?

Yeah, him and Elon Musk.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/11/simulated-world-elon-musk-the-matrix

Jones' magic power is being a voracious reader.

You didnt even read it you slut

This has been out for weeks dont you fucking faggots have anything better to do than make three threads a day about it

If you are basing your thinking that he doesn't smoke weed on him talking about being dead from an overdose you are the dumbest motherfucker alive

woah

Durrrr

DUDE

you dont get a special account just for not being nuts

what are you doing on a computer? dont you know theyre coming to kill us on y2k?