SPLIT

man this was pure kino

there were some really good shots in this, I was spoiled about the ending but it was still pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdTsVLNhDwc
indiewire.com/2015/02/post-distressing-after-earth-box-office-flop-a-new-will-smith-emerges-155738/
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=lastairbender.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters_(2016_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pure kino
I mean it was fun but you're going a bit far m8

mcavoys acting was great so was the witch and the psychiatrist

hell even the old lady neighbor was great

and Shyamalan did some good cinematography here, that shot inside the locker, whey they're trying to unlock the door, the beast running under the light post

its the best capeshit movie since watchmen

>I'm "pure" because my uncle molested me as a child lmao
What did Shamaladingdong mean by this?

the pure were the ones that were broken, that was the philosophy of the beast

didnt you watch the movie?

Why didn't the old lady say the safe word?

youtube.com/watch?v=sdTsVLNhDwc
This scene broke my immersion.

I'm not going to buy that there's a vinyl of that music.

It felt like a hamfisted way to give her character depth, and to have her survive.

Anya's tits were great in this.

Is this really how you are supposed to dance to dubstep?

How did he know the other girls didn't have abusive backgrounds too? Just because they didn't have scars.

they were impure stacy sluts, it's a common horror story trope

isn't this a ripoff of that cusack movie with multiple personalities in a motel?

it's what a 9 year old thinks is cool.

it's pretty much implied he had been stalking for awhile since they were the two girls that freaked out Dennis/Kevin/mind colony by making him grab their boobs, Casey wasn't supposed to be there

Identity?
Man that movie spooked me as a kid

>as a kid

GTF-

>2003

Oh god..

There were only two other people in my theater when I saw this, two women who came in ten minutes late and sat right behind me.

>end of the movie
>diner scene
>Bruce Willis says "Mr. Glass"
>one of the women says very confidently to the other one "Get it? That's Mr. Glass."

He followed them around for weeks studying them before he kidnapped them (and the Witch by pure coincidence). He literally says it in the movie. Did you watch it?

I'm glad that the vvitch survived.

>M.Night: Don't worry i'll make a sequel to it guys trust me, i'm writing it soon

>unbreakable was 17 years ago

haha enjoy waiting cucks

M Night has a license to print money since The visit, the only doorstop might be getting a good performanceout of cranky old Bruce Willis

I heard that one of my brother's friends fucking groaned and rolled his eyes when McAvoy started climbing the walls, what a pleb.

the movie was amazing, i also really loved the close up on casey's fat tits when she was laying down.

ah yes that's the one

>by making him grab their boobs
this did not happen

witch?

it was kinda funny cause he did it out of nowhere and for no reason other than to show that he could.

shouldn't he be very wealthy as every movie he made was a hit basically making huge opening for him to direct whatever he wants?

>it was kinda funny cause he did it out of nowhere and for no reason other than to show that he could.

They'd already mentioned that the beast could supposedly do that though.

>and Shyamalan did some good cinematography here
The director does not do cinematography
The cinematographer, director of photography, is responsible for the lenses and focus and lighting and film processing

Sure, I have no issues with the beast being able to do it at all, the issue is the fact that he had no reason to climb the wall, there was absolutely no purpose.

He's in the room with her, why would he just randomly climb the wall? It just seemed funny for that reason. If she was on let's say the roof and thought she was safe and then he started to scale the wall then it would be a tense scene.

He had followed them for several days
Pay attention to dialogue you moran

I actually just watched that recently and no they're completely different, they just both deal with multiple personality disorder

>he makes them all take off their shirts
pure capekino
>as every movie he made was a hit
do you know who shamylamadingdong is?

and skirts!

Yes I know who he is and he's made afaik very successful movies, has he made a flop?

It was revealed in the session with the doctor when she was trying to bait out Dennis, you ignoramus

What was baited?

Dennis was posing as Barry and denying it, remember

>Yes I know who he is and he's made afaik very successful movies
are you for real
>has he made a flop?
oh i get what you're doing

he's made disappointments but not flops, and i guess critics shit on him disproportionately

>What are The Visit, The Happening, After Earth and TLA

disappointments but not flops

>The visit

Bro, you need to go look up the box office on that

Bruh

indiewire.com/2015/02/post-distressing-after-earth-box-office-flop-a-new-will-smith-emerges-155738/
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=lastairbender.htm

I was wrong about the other two, though.

>So a $244 million cume – as was the case with "After Earth" (although his son was really the star of the movie) – is considered a disappointment in the industry.
they used the wrong word in the title
and taking into account foreign takings avatar wasn't a flop

What exactly does a director do?

well then.

the point was trying to make was that the shot from inside the locker was interesting.

it's shyama who had the idea to have a shot like that

it's the cinematographer who worked out the details

GET BACK

yeah but I don't remember the guy freaking out from touching the girls boobs

The point is that he makes movies that sell, that's what I was getting at. they may be panned but people go watch his movies.

>The point is that he makes movies that sell, that's what I was getting at. they may be panned but people go watch his movies.
most movies sell

if your standard is "not a flop" you might as well pick the director's name out of a hat

I mean that are box office successes

he demonstrably did not make box office successes for like a decade

>Kevin has 23 distinct personalities
>Shows Dennis

What did they mean by this?

Huh?

>The Devil
Budget $10 million
Box office $63.4 million

>The Visit
Budget $5 million[3]
Box office $98.5 million[4]

>After Earth
Budget $130 million[2][3]–135 million[4]
Box office $243.8 million[3]

>The Last Airbender
Budget $150 million[5][2]
Box office $319.7 million[2][6]

>The Happening
Budget $48 million[3]
Box office $163.4 million[3]

These are all within the last ten years.

None of these are good movies but they sell well.

from lady in the water to after earth ignoring devil

They made good profit. You said the last decade so i only looked at the last ten years, lady in the water did ok though apparently with 1 mil over the box office. Not much of a return but the rest are.

He didn't direct Devil though

Regardless, he's still very successful.

>They made good profit.
they did not make good profits shut the fuck up
>You said the last decade so i only looked at the last ten years
autism
> lady in the water did ok though apparently with 1 mil over the box office. Not much of a return but the rest are.
WOAH A ONE MILLION DOLLAR PROFIT IGNORING MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION COSTS

kys my man

>>they did not make good profits shut the fuck up
see >autism
Why are you arguing with me about factual things without looking them up in the first place?
>WOAH A ONE MILLION DOLLAR PROFIT IGNORING MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION COSTS
I said it's not much of a return but the rest are but you focus on that movie, seems like you are the autist here my friend.

you don't know what successful is jesus fuck

i'm done arguing with you

Apparently you don't, the screenshot shows all the heavy returns from each movie despite the shit rating. Box office success.

he's a retard don't bother

>feeling the need to be right on anonymous animeforum so bad you start sperging out when someone corrects false statement you made

>when someone corrects false statement
you think a 300 million dollar return on a 150 million movie is good
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters_(2016_film)
by your logic this is a success

a success is like 500mil+

if you weren't newshits who don't know how to LURK MOAR you'd get it

You have autism.

Has an HD version leaked yet? I want screenshots of the brown girl's thicc ass.

and tits of the main girl

i didnt see the movie and havent been spoiled
waiting on dvd release to leak

i havent seen it but the shots are probably cause the same guy that did the kinography on it follows worked on this and he's pretty good