Can we finally admit that Spider-Man 3 was a pretty good, fun movie instead of acting like it was this unspeakable...

Can we finally admit that Spider-Man 3 was a pretty good, fun movie instead of acting like it was this unspeakable, abysmal abortion? Sure, it could have been a lot better, but what we got wasn't bad by any means. I am sick and tired of this fucking autistic Reddit faggot mentality where you insult the intentionally-awkward and embarrassing scenes in a movie for making you feel exactly the way they were intended to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zu2IlAKu4po
youtube.com/watch?v=RWJQR6SNMF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The worst Raimi Spiderman is still better than the best non-Raimi Spiderman.

>hey fuckboy! You're going nowhere.
>I got you for three minutes! three minutes of gay grind

The Symbiote scenes were definitely misunderstood by the majority of the audience. Peter is a horribly awkward and nerdy person, he has never been cool so his definition of that would obviously be laughable from an outside perspective, but the suit enhances all of those qualities so of course he would act that way. You can't deny that it was way too crowded with super characters. Venom should of had his own movie. Sandman was fantastic, and keep in the Harry storyline but Venom was way too rushed.

i wanted more bad spidey

like punisher bad

it was better than the other two because it had VENOM. the best villain. I would have came buckets if Carnage was in there too.

I unironically thought he was cool and that how alpha's act irl.

>Can we finally admit that Spider-Man 3 was a pretty good, fun movie instead of acting like it was this unspeakable, abysmal abortion?

Defend this scene in 1 sentence.
youtube.com/watch?v=zu2IlAKu4po

Pro-tip You can't

Tobey Maguire made Peter into a creepy stalker. His scenes with Mary Jane and the way he talked to her made him feel like a rapist holding himself back.

holy shit watch at 1:34

he kicks the stool away from the piano and a second later the black guy is already seated continuing the song

It was the only Spider-Man film that actually felt like it was directed by Sam Raimi.

It was good, 7/10.

>

youtube.com/watch?v=RWJQR6SNMF8

Damn, I hardly remember this scene. I need to watch these flicks again. Thanks.

This was so fantastic. The woman's blood curdling screams as her nails are digging into the floor while she's being dragged into the darkness always got to me.

I liked it. Also agree with .

Now dig on this.

DOUBLE TIME!

I watched it after The Amazing Spider-Man 2, It was great by comparison.

I remember my thoughts from when I saw it in theaters.

>that was an unspeakable abysmal abortion
>except for that 10 minute dance scene and the idea that when Peter Parker gets infected by the space ooze of pure evil(tm) he just becomes sort of a douchebag, which was pretty hilarious

Tremendously accomplishes goal of mixing comedy, character development, tension, and action as Peter starts off on a coke-like alpha high that makes him very charismatic and alluring to others but soon--being inexperienced with this newfound confidence since he's been a socially-stunted loser nerd his entire life--gets carried away and takes things too far, sinking from the top of the room's social hierarchy all the way to the bottom in just a matter of seconds, at which point he sinks deeper and deeper and deeper as things continue to escalate further out of control, contrasting the initial admiration, envy, and praise he receives at the beginning of the scene with subsequent disgust, revulsion, and even fear; it's a well-done, multi-layered, and complex bit of storytelling for a superhero movie, and if you don't recognize that in favor of wildly waving your chubby fists around in the air and screaming "LE CRINGE! LE CRINGE!" to yourself at the top of your lungs in a tempestual display of concentrated autism while proceeding to miss the entire fucking point of the scene and the movie as a whole then you're an actual genuine goddamn retard.

Raimi? Is that you? Was all the racism in the first film really necessary?

It was dramatically worse than the first 2, you could tell the studio was interfering to jam in too many characters and action scenes.

That's not saying much since the ASM movies are turbo dogshit.

To be honest I don't see much wrong with the first one. And ASM2's chemistry between Gwen and Peter was oodles more charming and endearing than anything between Peter and Mary Jane.

BRAVO RAIMI

Why is she so cute, bros?

Reddit can't into camp, OP. That's where you made the mistake. They think dark equals good, and wanted a Spider-Man 3 movie featureing Venom to be dark and serious which goes completely against the original 60's rendition of the character Raimi grew up with and emulated, therefore he intentionally fucked with the suits that forced Venom in but still managed to make a great movie.

But ignore Reddit, they call stuff like Jerry Lewis movies and Richard Donner's Superman "cringe" even though they're some of the best works in film.

I always liked it. Granted, I was 11 when it came out and the original was the first superhero movie I saw and spidey was my favorite superhero. That said, upon rewatches in the last year, the first 2 are among the top 5 capeshit films and the third is fine, even good compared to stuff coming out these days.

:3

I'll never forget that fucking ending
>hey spiderman, im sorry for destroying this city
>and im sorry for killing for uncle
>im gonna fly into the wind now

you sure do care a lot about reddit

no resolution to his sick daughter either

are we led to believe sandman is gonna keep robbing banks and spidey will just turn a blind eye?

Goddammit that scene is amazing. I'd take this scene and twenty more like it over anything in the DCEU