Living with parents

Explain yourself euroneets.

I moved out when I was 17.

>people living with parents age 25-34
>Finland 4%
>spaghetti-countries and eastern europe ovet 40%
What.

No one here HAS to justify anything to you.

Fuck off

t. lives with parents

Merely cultural differences.

There's 50% youth unemployment in Mediterranean countries, where else are they going to live

I'd guess it's because they're poor as shit and can't move out. I mean just look at the map.

>spaghetti-countries and eastern europe ovet 40%

thats because their economies are shit and they dont get free money for just existing

>disagrees
>so you obvisouly live with your parents

Except they've been dead for 5 years. I love with my wife in Arizona.

U mad?

literally no reason to move out, being an unemployed person only attending university

>hating your parents

Brb living with parents and have 50 grand in the bank. Getting a house soon senpai

Economical suicide.
Capital has retarded land prices and everywhere else is stagnant.

I'm guessing it's part of Italian's culture to live together as a family, unlike America where people kick you out when you turn 18.

It is because you are all fucking suicidal autists who think being at five hundred meters of someone is invading their personal space.

Also we are poor.

>giving all your money to a landlord who doesn't give a shit about you

Here it is a tradition and the natural course of things to stay alongside the parents. We could move, but no one wants to. When a personal family is taken into account, we either try to build ourselves a house on a property large enough for the extended family, or just move somewhere as close as possible, even next door.

It's just the way things are. We are as close as possible, we see no way why would we split.

BONUS: Financial reasons are indirectly eliminated by these choices. I speak for everyone I personally know.

Why not live with parents? Its easier and cheaper for everyone.
Look at murica. Everyone's been moving out, buying their own house and property and now they cant even buy a garage because of the price increase.

The jews got what they want.

>24
>Still living at home
>Hate every second of it

This is the year I get my shit together. I'm going to trade school and getting out on my own. Getting sick of this shit.

Don't Gypsies live on the streets?

Finland low % must be due to their "freindly nature".

>Futebolo
Shouldn't it be calcio?

Spaghetti countryman here, I was "lucky" enough to find a job in frogland when I was 23
most of my friends working in italy can't afford to buy a house/pay rent, even those that started working as 19y/o
27 now

Cheaper, rents in dublin have become rather high. Plus it means my parents get help around the place.

It might be easy to move out when average salary is 200$. I think I will move to Germany to work as a stripper.

The housing market in Canada is a fucking travesty. A two bedroom bungalow in Vancouver WITHOUT A GARAGE OR BASEMENT can cost up to 3.7 million dollars. It's getting more and more expensive in the prairies as well. Shit sucks. I'm thinking of joining the military. Does any other syrupbros know how much you make in the service?

by cultural you mean socio-economic i guess?

Why would you need to get closer than an arms length of someone you're not planning to hug/kiss? And who hugs/kisses someone you're not planning on fucking? You can quite comfortably shake someone's hand from half a metre away and then take a step back. That way you don't invade anyone's personal space.

ok i'll make it very simple for you to understand
you ready?

M O N E Y

Isn't it obvious from that map?

"Calcio" is literally worse than "soccer".

I don't know, look on the window and tell me. Make sure to say your prayer and apologize to them, you don't want to upset your overlords kraut!

How's your wife doing? Last time I've heard about her, she was comforting the poor African refugees. Such a merciful creature, God bless her. By the way, your daughter called you yesterday, she went with a group of Abduls into the Penny Clown Enrichment Tunnel, forgot to tell you. I've left you a psychiatrist's number if the cuck dreams are coming on a low key again. In order for a kraut to be healthy he must have at least 10 per night. Don't thank me, the least I can do.

moreover, I have saved more than 30k in these few years and I really wanna go back to italy to live with my GF, but going back now without a job would be a suicide

It really is. It;s just normal in Southern Europe for the family to stay together for a longer time. Western Euros are cold

t. lived with his parents until five years ago when he killed them and inherited their house

>tfw I was not born a Finn

I moved out two years ago (21 years old).

The simple reason most people my age are still at home is that they're either studying or unemployed.

We have over 40% youth unemployment at the moment.

>mfw I already own an apartment while most of my friends are unemployed and can't even afford a car

Is there a housing shortage in S.Europe, it seems like with declining demographics there would be lots of places to rent? Or is everything owned by the mafia and other corrupt degenerates?

I moved out the same day i was born.

No money . Rent costs too much and you don t get paid enough .

Also finland has high suicide rate , you depressed fags can t handle the loonliness

lucky bastard
you like your job?

>mfw my idea of a perfect house is one where the nearest neighbour is at least 3km away

I won't be able to afford a living place no matter how hard I work, therefore I don't work.
At least at night I can feel like I'm sort of alone. Having to see people during the day without the reward of being alone when you're home is just too much.

So my parents built this fucking huge house and you want me to go live in a cuckshed?

No thanks, Joni.

t. 50k in bank account at the age of 25/no debt/no stress/more grills than you have hairs on your ass

>im in the 11 degenerate %

I'm actually schizophrenic. My parents and psychiatrist are afraid I'd go out and kill/disembowl/rape/fondle the first jew sandnigger i see. So they locked me indoors.

Just fucking don't, mate.
The job market here is fucked and you know it.

If you have a good connection to your family, living with your parents is neither something to be ashamed off, nor beta, or cuck or whatever.

But I a nomad wouldn't understand. I know you can't await to leave your yurt, Genghis.

t. autist who need to justify his existence by making yourself look good over his self made values of living a good life
why do these people exists? idc about your cry for help idiot, kys this is political board, not your diary.

I moved interstate with my GF and her family, I'm 19 and paying 1/4 of the rent + buying some of the essentials and things that I know I only use, paying for half of the internet bill because only her father and myself use the internet anyways. Is this good or am I still degeneracy?

Also I work at a chemist part time while studying a degree in computer sciences, last month I applied to the army reserves and am attending a you session on monday next week. Gf's family is proud because they grew up in the USSR and believe the army is good for males my age.

/thread

Is there a difference between men and women?

I know, won't come back if i don't get a 30k a year salary at least

That would also be less than what I earn now, but enough i guess

No, it's shit.
I work as a programmer for one of the largest banks in Italy and I have to put up with unbelievable retardation all day long.

If people had any idea how the systems that manage their money are held together...

Basically with willpower and lots of duct tape.

Yeah, but our parents lived with their parents and they were all employed. We like big family and sticking together. We don't have college funds but when you get married your parents buy you a house (right across the street), or you build one with your dad (in your back yard lol).

We joined EU and now housing prices are European too.
People can't afford it adding to it high unemployment among the youth.

t. Orphan refugee.

>living with parents is bad

I blame the Boomers for this.

There is nothing wrong with it, you take care of your elders as they grow older.

The UK is heavily scewed by the Scots, they have far higher death rates because of their unhealthy lifestyles

Both of my parents lived with their families until they got married

I don't live with parents. I live alone in grandpa house, he's gone.

>Sucking the welfare tit
>Living on your own
kek

thanks for making me depressed
asshole

Yea, Scandinavia is depressed as fuck. A lot of those deaths are probably intentional suicides and accidental overdoses on prescription drugs they were on to prevent themselves from killing themselves.

>willpower and lots of duct tape
Every computer system you've ever interacted with.

Yes good goyim just leave your house for no particular reason other than...just fucking take the loan and buy/rent you damn goy!

Where my neet denbts bros at

And now you're on Sup Forums.

They dont have money stupid its simple as that. Same reason they buy one beer and share it while they talk for 3 hours. They are fuckin broke.

We don't want to potentially destroy our lives and our parents lives? Most of us don't live in countries where the goverment pays up for everything.

Females are more likely than males to not live with their parents (here in Canada), and it's possibly because they can get a boyfriend to look after them

In the end we end up with more real estate than your average American can only dream of.

this haha

well, i left the house at 16, went to college for a while, took a year off, traveled around the US living like a bum, graduated this year, found an analyst job in Boston (im good at math and schmoozing), 56K starting, Mom and Dad still want to send me money

livin' the dream

>tfw almost immortal

>tfw 24 and live at home and I'm so embarrassed I created a web of lies so my co-workers think I live with a roommate
>don't even bother trying to meet girls

In North America if you live with your parents you're FUCKED

You could be a male model making 150k a year at google living with your parents but girls would rather date an overweight mcdonalds employee with his own apartment

This only applies to white people though

Well the more developed a country the long it takes to grow a child, raise a child and apparently have that child move out. Just a cause of a highly developed country

>american ""wealth""

im 26 and only have a part time job but my mom is old and alone and has really bad depression so i plan on staying here as long as i can to help her out

>In North America if you live with your parents you're FUCKED

i find this is generally true unless you already have a steady gf from high school

We've got 3 apartments, a house with a small field to grow grapes and another house as large as the grape field. + a seperate field used to grow chestnuts that is 14 acres.

I dont know what to do with this even if I inherit half.

that makes it worse not better senpai

>21
>still live at home
>3/5 years university done
>won't be able to afford house for 9/10 years
>thinking of killing myself

>>won't be able to afford house for 9/10 years

Shit mate what happened?

stop whining -- you're only 21

>tfw just entered university at 23
>probably going to live with parents until I'm 26-27
>which means no gf until I'm 26-27

Its easier i will stay in my mums house my gf can move in and we all win

Lol senpai we're about the same. Slavlife bestlife

lol @ anyone who's *proud* of moving out. Hey, maybe that's what you needed.. but it's no achievement.
13.9% just shows how uncultured USA is. The thought of a family living together for Areason other than financial restriction is humerous

fuck this world

>pseudo-niggers not killing themselves to make the world better
at least northern europeans have the decency to kill themself instead of being a burden on society

Everyon'es got it all wrong, parents should have kids so that when their son is like 18, they are 85-90, then you don't have to wait too long for them to die, and you live most of your life stress free seen as you've acumulated more money by not having to deal with kids so early on and the government is helpping you out with how much you earn with your retirement income.So more work throughout your life, less stress cuz no kids, only have to have kids at 80, die, and your kids now own everything you had and can grow the family's riches exponentially.

>not killing themselves
>implying
We have second highest suicide rate after Japan.

Half of australia will be a Chinese colony by then
The bank of china is conquering us via real estate

>and take a step back
This is where autism begins

>qz.com

nigga you're not event trying

notice that the smaller percentage living with parents, the more degenerate the country is.

multi-generational households contribute to a sense of cultural and ethnic belonging. moving out early contributes to atomization and cultural decadence.

i was talking about the pseudo-niggers around the mediterranian.
Russia and Finland are basically the same, just more poverty in Russia.

I see. Don't you guys also tend to get depressed easily?

Idk man i spent time in italy and yeah theres the occasional rich guy but you guys are mostly poor as fk. Im not some rich millionaire but at least i can afford a fuckin beer and a house to myself. Have fun living in mommys little flat.

Or maybe just have a big enough house. My parents house, built by my grand-grandpa, has two floors, one suitable for a numerous family, another a bit smaller which can easily fit a couple. I wouldn't be surprised if my dad just offered me the family sized floor if I get married and he and mom simply move to the other floor.
This jew-proof method of course is hard to digest for good goyim like new worlders and northerners who can't get enough of that jew cock in their rear.

>greece
>romania
>italy
>portugal
>not degenerates

confirmed.
>tfw incel with no friends and ever diminishing contact with family

you keep telling yourself that man, data after all doesn't lie

Yes, we have among the highest depression and suicide rates in the world too
It's a cold, dark world basically.