/uralic/ + /altaic/

Welcome: finno-ugric, turkic, mongol and yukaghir people.

Also welcome: koreans, japanese people

Not welcome: slavs, han, iranians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FLs2AaDPfU
youtube.com/watch?v=c1GmA05MIbw
youtube.com/watch?v=UC7q7lR5kIs
youtube.com/watch?v=oQsb3J0DLF8
youtube.com/watch?v=VAjrzz_tvS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I'm somewhere between AT11 and AT8 but heavily mixed with true Slav

I find it funny how in 1208 Estonians and Russians were allies. We fought side by side against German devils. Now a days Russians are our biggest enemies and Germans are our allies

t.finnoswede

mordvins are your brothers tho.

TurKKKic people must pay for betraying their original BLACK heritage for wh*** one

Anyone whose native tounge is Russian is our enemy

so 25% of your country are enemies?

Ofcourse. Luckily the cultural genocide is effective

noluyor lan burada kancıklar uralic altaic yazıyor herkes gavur

Fun Fact: Hungarian is the best sounding Finno-Ugric language.

Objectively false

sanki onlar olmasa adam akıllı bi tirad olacak ak47 :DDDDDD Rus rpcileri sağa sola köpek gibi saldırıyor çok toxic bir mekan burası

true, turkish is the best one, just listen to this for example

youtube.com/watch?v=2FLs2AaDPfU

türkler öldü mk intte eskiden ne güzel tiradlar dönerdi axxxxx

it's also the most complex linguistically!

How can grammarlets even compete?

am I Turk or Iranic?
they called me infidel in the iranic thread
and other people call me a T*rk, shitskin, non-slav
I don't know where I belong...

you are honorary turk my friend.

Sounds like cockroaches chirping

Hmmmm

its not eesti language friendo

what about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=c1GmA05MIbw

it's heinous

what do you guys think of the Hungarian Despacito?

youtube.com/watch?v=UC7q7lR5kIs

not as manly as turkish desu

youtube.com/watch?v=oQsb3J0DLF8

What is my phenotype?

zipperhead.

turk tirad acsaniza anonlar!!!1!1

Bilimsel yaklaşımı getirmiş ve bilimsel olan Göktanrıçlık inancı en eski düşünülebilen tek-tanrıçı inancıdır, gök'e bağlıdır (bu görüş hala ertesi milletlerde de bulunmaktadır).
Türk dilin yapı ve Türklerin felsefe anlayış dolayı Göktanrıçılığın Türklük ile el ele oluştuğu düşünülüyor.

Gök tapınışları zaman ve alan içinde yeri bulabilmek için hizmetçi oluyor. Zamanda ve alanda yeri bulabilmek en önemli onlara olduğundan en yoğun şekilinde bozkır yörüklerde oluşmuştur. Sorgulamasız en iyice, göke bağlı olan, Türk varlık ve Türk miotolojik alanlarında korunmuştur, örnekçe Narduganda ve Türklerin tanrı evi gibi düzenlenmiş, yönlere göre kurulmuş yörük evlerinin yapılarında görünmektedir (gerçeğin sonsuzca ve sürekli harikette olması hiç durmayan gök küresinden görüşlerinde onaylanıyor).

Göke ve içinde ki sürekli tekrarlayan gök fenomenlerine bağlı olan bir zaman anlayışın doğması ve burdan oluşabilen değerlerin dil ile paylaşılabilinmesi ve burdan oluşan transedental yetenekler; bizi kendi sabırsız duygularında tuzaklanmış hayvandan üste getirmiştir. Örnekçe: Adalet anlayışı, kadının değeri, bilimsel etik hepsi burdan doğuyor.
Bu üstün dünya görüşü hayatta kalmanın ihtimalini yükseltmektedir. Hayatta kalmak gökte bulunan ve özellikle bir liderde görünen, kuttan/ hayat enerjisinden sağlanmaktadır, çünkü alanda ve zamanda yeri bulabilmekte en beceriklisidir.
Bu faktörler; transendental yeteniğimiz ve kutun gökte bulunulması, bir liderin gökten indiği anlayışını öne getirmiştir.

dönerci-san

Celestially rooted, creating scientific understanding for the first time, the scientific belief system Tengrism is thought to be the oldest religion in the world. We also can see the connection between God and the sky made its way into other beliefs. The structure of the Turk language and Turk philosophical approaches make suggest that Tengrism and Turkdom developed mutually dependent.

Sky-worship serves navigation in time and space, and has in its most dense form developed in nomadic steppes populations for whose lifestyles it's most important and without a question best preserved and manifested in the Turk mythology and body. As an example we can mention Nardugan holiday and Turk nomadic dwellings, which are directed along the cardinal lines and structured similar to other, off-shooting holy houses (the ever moving celestial sphere continuously reaffirms beliefs that reality is forever in motion).

The opening time dimension from tying life ensuring decisions onto reliably, frequently and constantly in intervals recurring celestial phenomena and the verbal sharing of the subsequent values, granted transcendental thought for Turks to exit the emotionally trapped animal kingdom, allowing a sense for truthfulness, justice and beauty and increased survival likelihood. Survival is ensured by in the sky located life force called ''kut'' in Turkish, a leader, one who is best at time and space navigation is blessed especially.
These factors combined; transcendental skills and kut located in the heavens, leads to the conclusion that a leader is closer to Tengri, and its fleshly representation, ascended from the heavens.

Celestially rooted, creating scientific understanding for the first time, the scientific belief system Tengrism is thought to be the oldest religion in the world. We also can see the connection between God and the sky made its way into other beliefs. The structure of the Turk language and Turk philosophical approaches make suggest that Tengrism and Turkdom developed mutually dependent.

Sky-worship serves navigation in time and space, and has in its most dense form developed in nomadic steppes populations for whose lifestyles it's most important and without a question best preserved and manifested in the Turk mythology and body. As an example we can mention Nardugan holiday and Turk nomadic dwellings, which are directed along the cardinal lines and structured similar to other, off-shooting holy houses (the ever moving celestial sphere continuously reaffirms beliefs that reality is forever in motion).

The opening time dimension from tying life ensuring decisions onto reliably, frequently and constantly in intervals recurring celestial phenomena and the verbal sharing of the subsequent values, granted transcendental thought for Turks to exit the emotionally trapped animal kingdom, allowing a sense for truthfulness, justice and beauty and increased survival likelihood. Survival is ensured by in the sky located life force called ''kut'', a leader, one who is best at time and space navigation is blessed especially with.
These factors combined; transcendental skills and kut located in the heavens, leads to the conclusion that a leader is closer to Tengri, and its fleshly representation, ascended from the heavens.

Türkler bok kokuyor

Kutsal bok nerden geldigini saniyorsun pic kurusu

Benim tekerrür eden sayılarım > senin tekerrür edemeyen sayıların

Kes şimdi t*Rk piçi

Arkadas: ,

jhhahhahhahahahahahaha

Yurdumu alçaklara uğratma sakın

Korkma
youtube.com/watch?v=VAjrzz_tvS8

Eбaныe тypки oпять вce зacpaли. Fuck roach subhumans

*farts towards you*

oh sorry.

More like 28%, since the ukrainians and belarussians also speak russian here.

Ukrainians and Belarusian are honorary Finns

I am Korean and Koreans don't belong in this thread. We are 100% pure Han Chinese, sorry to break it to you but I consider myself Chinese

t. Mao Xiao

Return the Northern Territories!