Glad we can all agree

Glad we can all agree

So confirming that this board is a bunch of pseudo intellectual contrarians with shit taste?

Why does the accountant got his face plastered by a big paper?

both are reddit.

>Sup Forums's the autistic one

Really makes u thing

This but switched.

Definitely.

I liked both what now

parallels how he was very off the radar in the movie, they had very little info on his identity

I feel like a crazy person because I loved every second of Accountant and paid to see it twice, yet everyone seems to hate it

>constantly defining yourself in relation to your perception of people on another website

>le 4chen is patrish and ruddit is plebbo
I've seen those top 100 film lists of 2010 and such, you watch the exact same shit as /r/movies, you goddamn mouthbreathers.

I liked it. But I was pleasantly surprised at how much action was in it, and how operator he was.

I definitely agree that Sup Forums is more tryhard.

he's autistic

its a pretty good movie that shouldnt get a sequel, like john wick 1. but they made a sequel to john wick and it's fucking gaerbage

Accoutnant had best gunshot sounds since Heat

>tfw the movie didn't have more forensic accountic scenes

Getoutta here NERD, it's shooty shooty bang bang time

not enough anna
not enough scenes of the retard on the computer (its only a pointless twist at the end)

I don't get what was so enjoyable about the accountant, I even have aspergers like the main character and still didn't like it.

Can someone explain what was so good about it?

>pointless twist

It was pretty much telegraphed from the beginning and I loved it.

And I thought there was just enough Anna and I'm glad that his autism killed any chance of lovey dovey scenes.