gather my aryan brothers

nord reporting in

this meme needs to stop

The guy on the left seems out of place.

Hello, my nordic brothers!

>Moldova
>white
at least you got some fine ass whores to go with your nigger tier country

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting here thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Abbos stay out

is trudeau still dropping mixtapes in alberta

Please make one with Brazil as a lil monkey

I want everyone to know we're Nordic

My parents are Swedish immigrants but I fortunately was born in Canada.

>Sweden
>used to rape and pillage
>400 years later
>getting raped and pillaged
>biggest cucks known to man

Where did things go so wrong?

Reporting in

Claro señor yo también soy máster raza

The Nordic races stand together proudly.

>master race

>born in Canada
>fortunate

>usa

My ancestors are German and Dutch. All tall blonde and.blue eyes.

My gf is black. An Oreo, if you will. She hates black culture and shit. Let's me call her a nigger when I fuck her.

This triggers Sup Forums as well as black guys.

I'm here brother.

Why are people trying to be Nordic?

Nords were nothing but barbaric savages until they suffer the culture invasion of France and the british lands. I would rather be Italian than Nordic

>fortunately was born in Canada

What kind of autist does it take to create such a stupid forced meme?
German grandpa, half German mother, else is Russian, wife is all German, but one Russian grandparent, two kids of our own, one of her & English, one of her & Norwegian, one of her & Northern Italian. We are Nord-Germanic, you are fucking darkies.

Have all the same accommodations as amerifats but with free healthcare, higher wages and less obesity.

I mean, you can talk shit all you want but we have among the top 5 for highest standard of living in the entire world. Also, if we ever get invaded (which we wont) you amerifats do all the work protecting us. Thanks

>One chance at life
>not a filthy Anglo/brown subhuman but rather a superior ARYAN

feelgoodman.png

>Trying to be Nordic
You can't try to be. You are or youre not
>Barbaric conqueres
That means "alpha" desu

>we have among the top 5 for highest standard of living in the entire world

Doesn't America have a higher HDI than Canada though

Sure but "Russian" doesn't say much since it could everything from asian, mongol to germanic.

What do we do now?

Yo, Sweden. That nig is stealing your wallet, bro.

Danskjävel, fel tråd för sånt.

welcome home white man

>That means "alpha" desu

I don't know m8, Vikings were pretty shit. They couldn't face a real army.

misses australia

Scandinavian women are so overrated. Slavic women are so much hotter. I don't think anyone honestly contests that.

Thank you, my Aryan brother

>''''''''''forgets'''''''''''' to use the meme arrow

Make Sweden white and great again!

I'd love that.

Based Moldavia, the only true Aryans!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

>brazil

>white

choose one

>that edit
I actually laughed out loud, good job

so you have pig skin and shit lineage?
do you feel special?

Ethnic European Russian blood within me and my wife. All our Russian ancestors are Nordic looking people.

No man, they have a considerably lower life expectancy and literacy level than us. They have more rich people but only because their population is massive. The middle class here live a lot better compared to America and our economy is self sufficient. We dont need to be trillions in debt to the Chinese to develop infrastructure

feelsgood.jpg

Excuse me but we just got confirmed as part of the Nordic Brotherhood

See

All the raping and pillaging genes were spread overseas by Viking raiders, while the Viking cucks only spread their genes at home.

but your people arent european

i dont know why and how you germanics and slavs call themselve european

why?
so you can feel related to ancient greeks and romans?

you arent european, only med people can claim to be european, you are just a fucking invader like huns and other turkics

>average brazilian

oh, you're white alright

just because there's 2 in the neighboring favela that are slightly whiter than you doesn't mean you are white

fucking kek

I mean, youre kind of retarded but thats okay.

>vikings never went back home

Only the vikings were desirable mates at the time, the small and weak males were on the same level as women.

i know mexicans that are just as white

>muh anecdotal evidence

off yourself slav

I'm actually pretty white myself, took this picture yesterday

Reporting from Brazil. Thanks my dear Arian brother.

No, because they died after several rapes and pillages, so they could get into Valhalla by dying in battle. Few returned, then went back for more raping and pillaging because they preferred sexy Anglos and Celts to feeble Swedish women.

both of your genes are tained with native american blood and some moortugese blood

You most likely are a nigger or mestizo. Our family carries superior genes. One of our kids has Norther Italian blood, so your "argument" is invalid.

Here my brother!

I am 100% Aryan, check this one out

>One of our kids has Norther Italian blood
a germanic?
>Our family carries superior genes
hahahahah
what superior genes you fucking pigskin subhuman faggot?

can you fucking read what the byzantine said about slavs?
can you fucking read what romans said about germanics?

i dont know how can you people think like that, you are like blacks

shit history so you need something to feel better

stop bullying the slav e

>Chad

R A R E F L A G

A

R

E

F

L

A

G

SWEDEN YES

Holy fuck i thought that was Romania, thanks burgerfriend

Americucks and Brazil. No difference between us.

can you fucking read what the byzantine said about Dominica?

Still whiter then USA. Brazil master race confirm!

> subromanian master race
bitch please

we didnt exist in that time

look man im not the one trying to be something im not

i dont know how can you germanics and slavs feel good and superior with a history like that i mean the founders of western civilization wanted to fucking exterminated you and you end up using everything they created, even you use their language in your organizations

i would feel very bad

It's not an average brazilian. To tell the truth niggers are less than 10% of the population.

It's a great mistake to try point how a brazilian looks like. We are absolutely a continent with all races.
I can show you ton of pics of brazilians blondies with blue eyes. I can show you untill nips who are brazilians. There is no ''average brazilian''

I'm flattered to be called master race by the most based country there is, thank you mr Ski

Pic unrelated

Canada is done here.

I was joking but if you want serious answer...

Of course we are not connected to Byzantine or Romans but shiet, after one and a half thousand of years living here I think we deserve to be called Europeans. Also I'm quite sure that back then there was no modern definition of Europe.

Go Brazil! pic related

It's completely okay to be proud. Be proud.

French are pretty Aryan if you ask me

europe as a continent didnt exist

>founders of western civilization wanted to fucking exterminated
So what? We are certainly not part of western civilization.
>you use their language in your organizations
wtf?

If you ever visit my city hit me up and we can get some coconut water in the beach

I've never seen a black person here who wasn't a tourist (the city has 4 thousand blacks in total) and crime is close to 0 so there isn't much to worry about

germanics use latin and greeks in their unions and organizations

like the EU use latin

>modern Iranians are descendant of ancient persians

y/n?

Memes are my favorite memes

Back there everybody use latin. You know, it's easier to have some kind of common language.
I don't know what's you problem, you don't like slavs calling themselves white? You think that we are genetically inferior?

ukranian reporting in , am i white?

mixed people with arabs and other neighbor people

not related to ancient iranians

And natives?

Yes

No, you are yellow and blue.

>the fucking Dominican Republic
>talking shit about ANY country
You literally have the worst country except for maybe Haiti or Somalia

>aryan

>you don't like slavs calling themselves white?
what?

you can call whatever you want, i dont think you are inferior, i dont think some one is inferior

im just telling you stop thinking something you arent, the same i tell germanics everytime i have the chance

They're pretty nonexistent in the whole country except the north and some cities in the northeast, there aren't any here

The city is 90% white, 9% mixed and 1% black

South nordic reporting in.

Why is the Aryan off to the right eyes so bright?

Wtf??

Black Egyptian reporting in
Am I white?

He's the most Aryan.