Hollywood gives Best Picture to a movie about exposing child sex abuse by the catholic church

>hollywood gives Best Picture to a movie about exposing child sex abuse by the catholic church
>hollywood defends child-rapist Polanski and gives him an Oscar

explain

The Old Testament

Almost like the jews hate Christianity. See what happened to Scorsese's Silence at the Oscars.

Why hacksaw in the awards though?

its almost like were not living in the 70s anymore. youd have to do a lot of looking to find a polanski defender in 2017 outside of france and poland

stop undermining his jewish conspiracy narrative

Mel sucked some kike cock. He did something. He'll probably come out with some really weird shit soon here to return the favor of being brought back

Sup schlomo

regardless of (((your))) opinions, Silence is a great movie that deserved nominations. Its better than freaking meme meme land.

>the 70's

he won fucking best director in 2002 you hooknosed kike. At the height of the second intifada in the west bank, spielberg also got the oscar for Schindler's List during the first intifada, almost as if they keep pumping out this "remember the 6 million, goy" when they want you to forget their ongoing crimes.

Hollywood, or a film school.

>MUH PALESTINE

kek. I dunno if I'm watching Super Size Me or a documentary on Palestinians.

If I search that filename will I find you posting this 50 some times?

thats not an argument.

>white people , at no point in history, have ever acted negatively towards black people

Interesting view point

If I look you up will you be a butthurt brown person like everyone else on Sup Forums?

She didn't exactly look like a child though...

milo/bill maher, pls go.

>polack media forcing this guy as polish
>jewish father, russian mother

>"it's a jewish conspiracy that Polanski got away with it!"
>the country supposedly controlled by Jews, US, still has an arrest warrant out for him and will imprison him should he ever return
>France, which not even Sup Forums claims is controlled by Jews, is the one harboring him

really makes you think

lmao look at this rabid moron. hows that doctorate coming along?

>147 IQ just because I learned to read in elementary school and shitpost about whatever book I happened to read last month
I mean, it's too obvious that jews being in universal contact with each other is bullshit, but that chart is equal shitposting.

Sup Forums is a pro-jewish board thanks to (((donald trump))) and now supports israel and zionism

>/fit/ - 131
This bait always slays my sides