youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4KNMnTsIs

Y A M S

A

M

S

IRON AGE IMMINENT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamebird_hybrids#Chicken_hybrids
news.com.au/news/turkeys-and-chooks-have-kids/news-story/d7bbd237d7f0c4407da2f09688491698
eclipsenow.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/australian-brush-turkey-rapes-my-chooks/
news.com.au/news/turkeys-are-raping-chooks/news-story/c061b104d87cb7308c1406c978ac8d12
messybeast.com/genetics/hybrid-birds.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=VXV39QEsjnI
youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6/10 episode
It left me wanting more.

can we report this guy to the feds for illegally building/destroying state property?

also fuck white people and fuck trump

I know you're not serious but in case anyone else wonders, his friend owns the land.

This is not Sup Forums.

>when you're so mad you just destroy a tree with your bare hands

and he doesn't live in the US

>an absolute epitome of junglekino is not Sup Forums
leave

>kino
Mmm, memes.

There is no way that fence is going to stop those bush turkeys fucking all of that up. Those things are arseholes.

>bush turkeys and chickens can hybridize

I call bullshit

How does he get electricity?

They can. Genetics are really fucking complicated.

He will just build a windmill, or one of those water things. Guy is a genius, he's already forging metal

So his wooden hut and first farm got destroyed?

>I had 5 huts, but the wattle and daub hut (from the first video uploaded on this channel nearly 2 years ago) became dilapidated. I abandoned it in favour of the other huts I built and neglected the roof. This let water in destroying a wall. Also, the sweet potato patch behind it had a tree fall across it destroying the fence. So I demolished them both to make one large garden.

The rain on the sunshine coast would have rotted that roof quickly. Not that they've been getting too much rain there lately.

It takes time for plants to grow, lad. He would have had to keep that episode in post-production for several months.

Many species in the same genus can hybridize. Some happen naturally but some need human intervention to happen.

so that's why blacks and whites can make ugly babies

Chickens and Bush Turkeys aren't in the same genus, they aren't even in the same family.

There is a good chance humans and chimps (bonobos probably have the best chance) could hybridise.

They are in the same Order.

We should make them fuck so to end this debate.

this is the most reddit youtube channel

lmao no

What isn't leddit at this point, kid? Go on, tell us. I'm sure some contrarian will happen along and prove whatever you say is also leddit.

Try it and report back.

For S•C•I•E•N•C•E

>kid
>>>/reddit/

>/reddit/
Hi rebbit!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamebird_hybrids#Chicken_hybrids

Some crazy stuff right there.

It's the exact opposite of reddit.
It's a man making his own way in the world through his own strength without relying on a nannystate to breastfeed him.

>kid

Lo, the ultimate troll bait. 100% guaranteed reply.

news.com.au/news/turkeys-and-chooks-have-kids/news-story/d7bbd237d7f0c4407da2f09688491698
eclipsenow.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/australian-brush-turkey-rapes-my-chooks/
news.com.au/news/turkeys-are-raping-chooks/news-story/c061b104d87cb7308c1406c978ac8d12
messybeast.com/genetics/hybrid-birds.htm

It would be if he was all up in the cameras shit and asking people to call him Coyote, but just making shit in silence with lots of wide shots is unreddit as fuck.

It's true. Obviously nobody would ever test it though but the possibility exists.
It would almost definitely have to be a human female that gets pregnant too due to human gestation traits

>That fence
>Huge fucking fallen tree hangs over it
Literally a waste of time

We're too distinct, I think some sperm can fertilise the egg but it never carries to term. We might have had a shot with some of the extinct ones, but the ones we still have left are too far from the tree.

Can't wait for classical era

Some chemistry wizardry may make up for some of the problems. Not that there's a reason to try. We might develop some unique medicines or methods from it, but that's about it.

More like we're too far from the tree

Thats different. Theyre still homo sapiens

niggers BTFO

He's in Australia though.

also
>living in a country that doesn't have freedom to roam

It's 56% now?

He clearly lives in australia since you can hear the kookaburras.

Also he's white and there's a bush turkey

yea, it's the new meme number

I love that channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXV39QEsjnI

lives in australia and does his thing on a friends property

So this is the power of the white man

NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>including undocumented immigrants
So non citizens? LMAO, nice one faggot.

Are they though? Or is it just convenient to say they are?

I've got a science textbook from the 60s somewhere around here that flatly states that Neanderthals were homo sapiens

The power of a man who has Google.

butthurt shitskin detected

>Obviously nobody would ever test it

Do you know how many diseases have spread to humans through africans fucking chimps?

Is that why Africans can't figure out the devilish Eurasian concept of wells in 2017?

you mean a white invention

That is from eating bush meat not fucking chimps.

How can you be so sure? You think no horny darkie ever gave it a go?

Hell, even Robin Williams almost hooked up with that gorilla who learned sign language

You don't know what you're talking about.

til there are no lack of wells in africa
till aid is not needed anymore
till we wuz wakanda n shiiiet

I know if you dig deep enough you can possibly find an aquifer, which is apparently more than they do considering they'd rather spend their whole life carrying water 10 kilometers

or just move the damn tower near a river, like you know the rest of the fucking world

He addresses that on his site:

>Originally, I was only going to plant yams but I saw the turkey digging them up and eating them. So, I planted cassava in the mounds so that the turkey would be discouraged by finding only wooden stems to peck at. I secretly planted the yams along the fence of the garden because the turkey only thinks the mounds contain yams. They can’t smell very well and only find food by sight and learned behaviour.

If you're referring to his camera, he doesn't actually live there full-time. It's a hobby of his to create primitive tech. The land belongs to a friend of his so he comes and goes and he pleases

I remember being told there is the end result of a nazi experiment like this in the basement of the museum d'histoire naturelle in paris. It's probably bullshit though

Some mad russian (I think) tried something like that but his methods were terrible and there was no scientific rigour in his work. Also he used the wrong apes.

How would he wipe shit from his ass with primitive technology?

Nice Sup Forums - Television & Film, sange

soft leaves
moss
your hand and wash it right after downstream

bronze age>iron age

>water is primitive technology

keke

did you know that bush turkey chicks are the most developed of all birds when they hatch, they have no egg tooth because they use their legs to kick open their eggs.

His videos are very comfy especially the one where he massages that little kid

It actually made me sad seeing the dilapidation and teardowns at the start of the video. This is easily my favorite channel on YouTube.

In time, user. In time.

Sup Forums stands for primiTiVe technology

That's why you've gotta go for stone builds. The stone hut was built ten years ago and only the roof has fallen

And even then, only because of literal years of neglect.

Yeah, he has several huts so he doesn't seem to keep the old ones in good shape since the hobby is in making new stuff. I think he wrote that the dilapidated hut was two years old so that's pretty good

>damage controlling
>being this assmad

Didn't the Russians tried that and failed?

Noted for discussion of trump
Thanks

hispanic is not a race desu

Census Data in the USA means shit because latinos/mestizo's put themselves down as white all the time.

Nah, but spics aren't white and they make up 99% of the Hispanic population

They mean mestizo's. That's the unofficial term as it's used int he USA, especially for census.

>VELCOME TO DE HID-ROLIC PRESS SHANNEL

>till we wuz wakanda n shiiiet

Oh for fucks sake, you've just made me realize I'm going to have to watch that flick now, because the memes are gonna be yuge

dont ''hispanics'' mean everybody from latin america black white or indio

Not in US Data, because there's a specific BLACK category right there. all blacks get thrown into that category unless they're obviously mixed, which then they would just be thrown into 'other'.

At least that's how it used to, and should, work. I have no idea how it is in le current year.

comfy tiem

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ

how come whites(including hispanics) is at like 76% then

>The one guy who could actually pass for white is listed as hispanic
What did they mean by this?

KILL THE WABBIT

It's the same with whites by the way, I forgot to mention.

ACTUAL whites? There's a term for that, and it's called 'non-hispanic white'. Latinos/mestizo's kept putting themselves down as white on census and it skewed the data so now there's 'white' and 'non hispanic white'. the actual white population int he USA is less than 60%.

Because according to Americans fucking arabs and north Africans are white. Like posted. The actual number is much lower.