JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr4uXBPsUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gross. I hope not. Manlet would be better than all of those.

Is this real, or just another "projected shortlist"?

It's gonna be Sessions or Christie.

FUCKING

Newt is only decent choice. I'd rather have condeleeza rice tbqh.

he should take the sleepy doctor as VP

>Newt
>Sessions

Just what? Even the other two aren't that bad, even if they are immensely boring.

Honestly he should just pick Sanders up to literally BTFO of Hillary.

Christie hates states rights.

>Newt

Nafta shill

>Christie

Shitty governor, bridgegate in September

>pence

Cafta + TPP shill

Religious freedom bill

>Sessions

Racist past, just wait until the media gets a hold of that

>not liking newt
>not wanting the original moon man to be vp
MEME MAGIC

It's not going to be any of those four. It's going to be a surprise pick which generates the maximum amount of news coverage which is always Trump's goal.

Hillary is going to fuckign win. I know Trump's got to pick a Republican but man oh man. The only one I like is Buchanan and he's poison on the ballot

The cuck wouldn't accept it. He'd rather be Hillary's lapdog. Also he knows it would guarantee Trump the candidacy if he split the democratic base.

>>Racist past, just wait until the media gets a hold of that

As if the liberal kike media isn't calling Trump the biggest racist of all time already.

Newt Gingritch is out. His name is "Newt" and then "Grinch". Words you do not want associated with Trump. He also looks like a bloated turd.

Crispy Kreme, also out. Too high caloric association.

Pence is a good name. Reminds people of "penis". Trump has already made you visualize his dong in the past. Sessions is not bad either.

It's going to be Michael Flynn according to le FBI man.

Are Italians white? Just look at how swarthy Christie is

rooting for sessions

>ever thinking Trump ever wanted smaller government

sessions is the only good choice there

maaaybe Krispy

Should pick Monica Lewinsky

>Christie
What other proof do you need that Trump is a RINO

Also Sessions is out. Insiders say that Trump really wanted him but his age was the disqualifying factor.

Oh look, they're all shit.

Good job, Donald, you dumb fucker

bullshit.. link?

I am honestly hoping for Carson because I like him and he can win that tiny bit of the black vote

I'm happy with sessions but I still think Trump will pull a surprise candidate

also what is the relation between newt and moonman

This, Sessions or Rand Paul tbqh

Oh, deal breaker if true.

>shitty governor

Way too subjective

>bridgegate

Textbook definition of a manufactured controversy, no one cares.

>Racist past

Pretty sure we're past the point where people give a shit about racism anymore.

Webb or bust

Webb will give him VA and help him in Blue states

Hillary is going to be losing votes to Johnson and the Green Party

Newt wants to build a moon base as Kristie creme wants to shut down all weed laws.

No, it's going to be Nigel Farage. That's why he resigned from the UKIP. He's waiting to win with Trump before resigning from his MEP.

ill be 100% on board with this.

holy fuck I know this is a pipe dream but ffffuckkk man don't do that to my heart

scott adams is bro tier

>moonman
>literally said "the 7 million jews that died"
good one

Wew lad, top fucking stuff there mate, tweet this to trump

President Donald Trump
Vice President Ivanka Trump

Trump/Trump 2016

MAKE AMERICA BIGLY AGAIN

more like "short bus" amirite people?

no no no no no no no no. Carson already came out and said the VP would be a republican. There will be no Webb VP I'm sorry. It would also alienate those weird Cruz style republicans who already dont really trust him as a person who will carry on the conservative mantle. No need to alienate voters who are already wary if they can trust him, it would put the final nail in the coffin for them.

>h-h-he's gonna pick Rand or Webb guys!
Sup Forums basically literally figuratively btfo

>wants to put a military base on the moon
>not the moon man

No he cant one has to qualify to be president to be vice president. Good Nigel is a son of Brittain.

About threw up in my mouth. Hopefully he takes sleepy doctor or Rubio. If not, he's fucked when Hill dawg announces she's got a token black guy for her vice pick.

Nice 7s there.

MoonMan's rhymes are on another level.

>1 for Adolf Hitler
>2 For David Duke
>3 for the 4th Reich, alive dropping Nukes
>5 Million Dead Kikes - or was it 6?
>7 decades later that number is still getting fixed.
>I stand 8 niggers up in a line, put them down with my 9
>10 inches for the bitches, leave them feeling fine!

He's a god amongst men.

My smile and optimism is gone.

He's picking Joni to sure up the vagina vote.

t. my dad's an insider

WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO?

She's pretty cute

>rubio
>literally the establishment's golden boy

It's like you want him to get assassinated.

Webb was a Republican before 2006 and he is retired now

Which song is that?

Way to kill my hopes there. Fuck that Twelfth Amendment.

She looks like a man. Does she act like one? Every woman I have met with short hair like that were rather manish, some even bro.

This will be it, I called it weeks ago. Newt and Christie are bait for the commie kike media, Pence is misdirection and Sessions is what he wanted but cannot be.

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

FBI user said that it is most likely Michael Flynn.

I am hoping that it is indeed him who becomes VP. Those 4 that OP posted are nothing more than distractions.

This is the correct choice. Though her stance on min wage may come back to bite them with moderate democrats/pissed off Bernie supporters.

She was some National Guard General served in Towelheadistan or some shit. So I presume she's butch. See Also her name's Johni ffs.

Don't know anything about her but she looks pretty based.

Do you really think people care what he was? Especially the mongoloid evangelicals who only voted for Cruz because of "God ordains it"?

The news will just sing "The former democratic presidential candidate jim webb..." and those classical conservatives wont go out november 8th. its that simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr4uXBPsUU

Have fun.

"Im not racist btw" - MoonMan

Everything ive seen on christie says he's an authoritarian law man. When states were beginning to legalize and pass medical marijuana he basically said he would still send the DEA after them. He's also the original "muh 911" when discussing any bloated government organization.

>Way too subjective
No. 63% of his own citizens hate him

>bridgegate
yeah, manufactured enough to have a court trial

>Racist past
Just fucking wait until the media got its hands on it

They are all shit, sessions is the only based one here
>Praises segregationists
>Called a black assistant attorney "boy"
>Called a white civil rights lawyer a disgrace to his race
>Jokes about the klan
>Said the NAACP was in American
>Said the Klan was ok until he learned some members spoked marijuana
>0% record on gay issues
I like sessions, but if he is picked we are done for

Jeff "no coons in my noon" sessions

Help me think of more of these I'm bad at this

Damn, an Airborne Ranger. Those guys are badass. He has very nice teeth. Would follow in march.

I enlarge these pictures and study them for a moment and I can't help but to wonder how her bowel movements smell like

it is one of many instances that drives me near insanity, knowing i will never in this lifetime have the opportunity to find out

Pence
John Thune
Scott Walker
Joni Ernst
Ted Cruz

I'd be tickled silly with any of these.

>Jeff
>implying

>Trump picks vagina
>Hillary will be forced to also now pick vagina
>3 of the 4 people who will get access to nuclear football and leader of the free world will be vaginas

And Sup Forums said America is rejecting Feminism. Looks like women will lead America now.

This isn't real because he already said no to Newt.

Those people would like Webb more than Trump
He's from Missouri

nigger, wat?

these are all horrible choices
trump pls

>All CIS White Males
he's never going to win with this bigotry

I think Pence has it debh senpam

>No. 63% of his own citizens hate him

100% of his citizens are cucks from New Jersey that are going to vote Hillary anyways.

>yeah, manufactured enough to have a court trial

Everything gets a court trial, people don't care.

>Just fucking wait until the media got its hands on it

And they'll do what, call him literally Hitler? Oh wait...

She's literally the Sarah Palin of Iowa and I say this having voted for her. Please no

Gingrich is best. He assembled the GOP coalition before and Trump needs someone who knows how to do that.

No she's literally not you fucking retard.

What is her "bridge to nowhere"?

He should get a nigger or a woman instead.

Joni Ernst is like Sarah Palin + 20 IQ points, an actual career, and able to speak articulately. In other words, she only bears a superficial appearance to Sarah Palin.

LOVE this pepe m8, mind if I save it? ;^)

Really?

That's pretty much who Trump is, you realize that right? Those two are probably not far off any actual positions. Trump has recently criticized Obama for releasing "drug dealers" from prison.

we need a wildcard

You know how difficult it is for Trump to win the electoral college? He would have to flip PA and hold onto Arizona. I think he will hold onto it, but Biden is Campaigning for Clinton in PA, and the Dem convention is there, and it has so many blacks,Puerto Ricans and white union workers.

I dont think Trump would try and over ride states rights user.

Trump is already 70. He won't make it to the end of his second term.

It's fucking over for America if those are really his VP options.

The commercial credited with helping her come out on top of a crowded GOP field, from like 6th place, was an ad about pig castration and "making 'em squeal". She is a tea party dame, and has no original ideas. She over plays her army experience (National Guard running basically a post office out of Kuwait) and then quietly "retired". The left would make fun of her to no end. She is a newly elected senator and has no real credentials beyond being a woman and a veteran. So I'm sorry - how is she not, stupid?

How come no one complains about Clinton being 69, and appears to be in worse shape than Trump? No one was complaining about 74 year old Sanders?

It wouldnt be wise for trump to pick a VP out of the GOP stable after he spent most of his campaign burning it down.

Can anyone redpill me on Joni Ernst, an Iowa senator who is meeting with Trump and may be his vp