Without looking it up, what are their names?

Without looking it up, what are their names?

I only know Melissa, and that's because she was really good in the few indie films I saw her in. Underated actress who does shitty Hollywood movies (except for Spy, that one was alright).

I mean the character names, but yeah, their real names aren't that memorable either.

Leisel Jones, Melissa 'All Moneymaker, no Money' McCarthy, Kirsten Drumpfdst and Kate Middleton

Latisha Johnson, Belinda McChicken, Jane Smith, Ellen Degenerate

One of them's called Patty. The rest is a mystery.

Holtzman, Patty, uh... Yeah that's all I know.

But the actresses names are Leslie Jones, Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wig, and Kate McKinnon. Duh.

I want to fuck Kate McKinnon in the bum

Holtz something...

You got Holtzman there on the far right. I don't remember the rest of them.

Tollan or something (like a toll boot, get it? AND SHE WORKS IN THE SUBWAY TOLL BOOT!!!)
don't know
don't know
cartoon Eigon... I mean I don't know

>tfw I gave Leslie a pityfap when her nudes leaked out, because I knew no one else would

>Kate Middleton

Kek

Shouty, Chubby, Dopey, Dorky.

JUST ASK

Nig, Big and The Sticks.

I don't get it. Why is everybody pretending not to know their names?

Who's pretending? I can definitely tell you the names of the actresses, but fuck if I can tell you the characters' names.

Because we really don't know?

I don't remember any of the character's names and only know the name of Melissa as an actress.

>pretending

Gorilla
Fatty
Skinny
Millennial

is this literally your first time on Sup Forums? do you not understand the concept of memes?

Jillian Holtzmann is the only one that I remember, because her character at least was somewhat funny.

Angry chimp who's unfunny in SNL
Fat girl with classes like so many Hollywood movies
Angry short haired thin chick who thinks she's cool
Blonde chick who seems annoying

Nigbuster, fatbuster, normalbuster and dykebuster

Harambe, free willy, ghost, that one, the other one

niggy, fatty, oldie, would bang

angry
sloppy
anal
slutty

Original Cast:
normal
conman
naive
nerd

The fat one is Something McCarthy.
I feel like I should remember the black one's name from the week she was spammed here because of that Twitter "scandal" but I really don't.

Michelle Obama, Captain Hamplanet, Scoliosis Sallie, Rosie the Rugmuncher.

Janiqua O'neal ,Patty McDonald, Annie Birch ,Xer Lancelot

michelle obama, sean spicer, tina fey, hillary clinton

From left to right:
Harambe,
Hamzilla,
Virginia,
Dyke.

Fake Winston
Fake Ray
Fake Peter
Fake Egon

NIGGER, FATBICH, CUNT, AND DIKE

I cant do either these bitches are unmemorable

I actually saw it out of curiosity, and I genuinely can't recall any of the character's names except for Leslie Jones being called Patty, that's just because RLM used that sound clip where she goes "THE POWER OF PATTY COMPELS YOU"
I guess that's just one more failure to tack on

Melissa McCarthy, Kristine Wiig, Leslie Jones, I forgot the name of the blonde one, even though I've seen her name many times on popculture sites and even over at the adult gif section of Sup Forums. And I think I misspelled one of the other actress' names.

Kate McKinnon, I think.

As for the character names... Patty, Holtzman, uhhh, shit... They really didn't say their names enough in the film, and I was always getting drunk off my ass just to finish watching it because it sucked so bad. All I remember about McCarthy's character is Wontons, so I'll call her Wonton girl, and the other one is "I wrote a book one time, and that's the conflict" girl.

Jambo Manqueef, Numan Capote, Syren Head and Hillary Cunnylicker

She'd like that, because she's gay.

She-Ape, Belly, Shitty Rashida Jones, The Mick