Which haplogroupe is superior?

ar1an or ar1b?

R1B

Definitely R1B

Superior by what metric?

Superiority

Haploshits mean nothing, the physical look of a person is not determined by it. It has zero effect on how a person looks like. Most geneticists know Western Europe has same haplos as North Africa.

Celto-Germanic.

R1a is supreme

Supreme shit indeed.

I see, so opinion then.

Either way, attempting to claim the achievements of your betters by virtue of accident of birth is collectivist cancer.

>ar1an in denial of the ar1b's superiority

T: N Untermensch

western france btfo

l2 ofcourse

This

Tell that to an African next time you visit Uganda

Is this supposed to be funny?

Haplos switch in either ways, many Africans are pure R1b. Real genetics comes into play with SNP genes. You didn't know that now, nigga. Haplos have nothing to do with any real genetic impact. It's just a marker in the Y-DNA. Learn fucking genetics before you claim shit.

>tfw all my ancestors are from this area

hitler had this halpalogroup

R1bermenschen > R1ancilla

No you fucking simpleton. Genetics exist.

Why must hard leaning leftists alter our universe to better fit their mental template of Earth?

For literally 100% of history Blacks have been total trash. White people fucking fly into space and study our own minds.

There's a difference. People are different. I'm not saying we should be treated differently but goddamnit you'd be a hyper-retard to think everybody is a clone of one another.

can you provide evidence to such outrageus claims

You'd have to be a retard to think that is what I was saying or implying.

According to research published in 2004, Adolf Hitler, dictator of Germany during 1933–1945, likely belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E-M35 ("E1b1b1"), a haplogroup which originated in East Africa about 22,400 years BP.[54]

In 2010, journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren publicised analysis of samples taken from 39 patrilineal relatives of Hitler, supporting the above finding and pointing out this haplogroup was now common among Berbers
e-m35 is a variation of e-m81

>tfw from full purple area
delet this, I'm not an Italoiberoanglofrog

j2

>hitler was a berber

for you

Stop lying, his subclade is unknown.

no you

Bump

i1-i2 - original race

>Hey guys let's argue about mutations in the Y-chromosome

Only people with a shit haplogroup say this

>Right on the line

>I have nothing to be proud of except my ancestor flinging shit in X instead of Y

J2

Do you like camels?

>tfw from smack dab middle of the Blue Banana

fucking haploautists

N is associated with elite class, that's why it was able to cuck and convert the Indo-European speakers into Uralic. All N in the Southern Baltics comes from one royal.

Yes, but I prefer goats tbqh.

It's also where the highest population density is. More people, more chances for innovation.

>He isn't 90% neolithic farmer