*Blocks your Rapefugee*

*Blocks your Rapefugee*

Buddhists are the Christian man's greatest ally

stronk monk

Who is this guy? He looks like asian The Rock.

I agree, they learned to draw the line between being passive and being a punching bag.

GAINZ

>Shaved eyebrows.
This scares me more than the hulk monk.

Thicc Duc Gook

god i wish he crushed me under his big monster feet

ONLY 3 SCOOPS

>Height: 5'4

compact men >>>>>>>>>>>> lanklets

I want him to fuck me till I pass out into a blissful coma

I'm rightly fond of Buddhists

t. Christian

Buddhism > Christianity

do they all do that???

Stop being rude

Muscle Monk is one of my favorite classes.
Though I still prefer Muscle Wizard and Muscle Bard.

Jesus taught the same thing. He probably learned Buddhism.

You can't gain nirvana if you use roids

8 HOUR CLEANSING CMOOON

Some Buddhists believe that Buddha learned from Jesus before achieving enlightenment

>Some Buddhists believe that Buddha learned from Jesus before achieving enlightenment
That would be quite impressive given that Jesus was born about 450 years after Gautama Buddha died.

I'm just passing on what I've heard from a couple Buddhists. Either way, it's not like that would be the first impossible thing Jesus did.

There are many people who think that Jesus had contact with Buddhism but the consensus is that it was Jesus picking up tricks from them and not the other way around.

What tricks? You mean philosophies?

>Enlightenment? Everything is enlightened when you're ripped like me.

>Christian
>man

>ally of a Muslim remover
Hahahaha

underrated post

He looks like a really light skinned black dude.

Christianity and Islam are fundamentally opposite religions in every way except place of origin.

And I guess the concept of monotheism as well.

He's narcissistic and he's overly concerned about the appeal rather than a peace of mind.
They should expel him.

Supposedly he did it because there are a bunch of shithead buddhist monks that are obese and like to party.

Mens sana in corpore sano

>the bhuddist father but Christian mother

Got the best of both worlds growing up

Doesn't make him any less stupid.

>Getting swole and buff
>Stupid

>compact
hmm where might I have heard this before I wonder

>Christianity and Islam are fundamentally opposite religions in every way except place of origin.
imagine being this retarded lmao

How the fuck does he get gainz when he's only allowed 1 meal a day before noon?

He sits under a tree where 50 rapefugee terrorists are hanged and lives by drinking the morning dew, which is made from the tears of CNN

>paraguay

Walking on water, turning water into wine, etc. Buddhists focus a lot on chakra, Jesus probably learned those tricks and jutsus from them.

You do know that they also persecute christians in Burma right?

Not as bad as muslims thankfully. Of course if christans started blowing themselves up because someone drew their pedo arab jesus on a phone book then I would understand if they got told to leave.

So what? They still get persecuted and unlike the rohingya they cant fight back. No.good christian should in any way tolerate

*tolerate this

The important question is:

Where is he getting those gains? Doesn't seem like a normal monk diet.

semen slurping

>Not as bad as

Dumb kraut you don't think they are fighting back? Every ethnicity has a rebel group you idiot

And your children will be next

Stop viewing the whole Burma thing as a religion thing.it's literally a red herring from the actual isdue

You mind explaining what the real issue is?

>implying you can only lift for vanity

The Burmese doesn't like that there is an ethnic minority in their country so they are now cleansing them.

Both sides are deeply invested in their religion, though. Dismissing religion entirely is short-sighted.

>muslims attacking buddhists for ages
>after a long time enduring shit, buddhists fight back
>ETHNIC CLEANSING! STOP BEING EVIL!

And as always the huezillian has no.idea what he his talking about

That ''ethnic'' minority is there because the British

Sorry, I just woke up from a medically induced coma.
Fill me in, Fritz.

He must be gay

I'm burmese, you don't know anything about our type of Buddhism.

A lot of us work out and play sports, that doesnt change when you join a monastery or temple for a while, when I was a monk for a year, we just played DotA and counter strike all day and meditate a lot, food was great too, literally a buffet

What business does a monk have with a smartphone and/ or taking fucking selfies?

Ayo hol up

Myanmar Military junta needs a new enemy after accepting Aung San as a puppet leader in order to distract their poor miserable populace. The Rohingya were easy targets as they are ethnically related to Bangladeshi and Muslims. So they systematically oppress and drive out the Rohingyas. Eventualy, the Rohingyas decide to fight back using swords and knives and managed to kill some police. So the military burned villages and went Japanese on them. All this while, Aung San kept quiet, probably in order not to lose her political position. Malaysia and Indonesia , especially Malaysia, has been meeting Western head of states to pressure Myanmar. Not because we really care about Rohingyas, but these Rohingyas are starting to flood our country as refugees. Malaysia is precariously balanced in terms of ehtnic stability and an influx of refugees can topple this. Soon, we will see sanctions imposed by ASEAN should Myanmar continue with the genocide. Malaysia will try to use its bait of economic favors to China so that China will not veto the security council motion.

*beheading your monk*

haha
>niggers
>monks

You're actually retarded or you're just making this shit up.

nah it's a good statement and contrast to his impious and hedonistic brethren

wtf i wish i was a burmese buddhist monk now

gib me sum of dat nirvana nigguh

>have to be celebate
Nigga say wha'

not necessarily
>Within the Tibetan Nyingmapa tradition, there are both celibate and non-celibate sub-schools. The Sakya school of Tibetan Buddhism has been headed by the same aristocratic, non-celibate clan since the 11th century; leadership positions pass from father to son. However, even within celibate orders, there may be spiritual marriages between tantric practitioners, discussed below.