The leftovers

There are people on this board who unironically do not believe this is the best show on television.

>The Knick is the only show that comes close

I stopped watching halfway or something through season 2, convince me to watch the rest.

do you believe this to be better than the knick?
cus I loved the knick

>the redditovers

you're a pleb

In fact, there are people who enjoy 'The Walking Dead'.

Enjoying that show is inexcusable. It is 100% Fucking garbage, with absolutely no redeemable qualities. No characters, storylines; shit even the quality is garbage.

If I hear that fucking Pixies song once again in this show, I'm going to flip my shit

Why would you stop? Arguably the best episode is Chris eccleston trying to get his pregnant wife into Miracle.

The accoustic version?

I stopped watching about 1/3 of the way through the 2nd season. Does it pick up at all or is the 2nd season considered to be inferior to the 1st by most people? Eh, I'm sure I'll finish it at some point if only so I can watch the 3rd season with you guys when it starts airing.

Second season is generally considered superior all around

Yes, but different. I absolutely love the Knick as well.

I agree. The black neighbor and Chris Eccleston are fantastic.
i find Nora sexy af

Second season has the better ending for kevin, alot better than the first season ending. Some really emotional episodes in season 2, especially the priests episode if you havent seen it

Really?? Huh, well I guess I'll finish it today then since I don't haven anything to do. Without giving spoilers, can you guts say whether anything is resolved by the end of season 2? Like why all those people disappeared, etc?

You mean the local girls?

Just watched the trailer
Seems a bit hurr durr religion but i like eccleston :/
Convince me to watch it

>best show on television
oh no no no, THAT title my friend belongs to The Walking Dead ™

Catch it Sundays - 9pm EST Only on AMC

The Leftovers? more like... there's nothing left, go watch The Walking Dead ™ instead, haha you feel me? ;)

Catch it Sundays - 9pm EST Only on AMC

The Knick is so far above this Lindelof bullshit it's not even funny. This board is completely irredeemable and it became that way when empty shit like the Leftovers started getting praised due to the hype machine.

>Season 2: The Gang Goes to Texas!
>Season 3: The Gang Goes Down Under!
bit trite tbqh

lol not a fucking chance

show jumped the shark with the second season

I will never, ever, for any reason watch a Lindelof production until it's ran its course and Sup Forums confirms that it's not a complete waste of fucking time.

It doesn't have to be great, but I'm not going to waste time watching shit that pisses me off for even bothering.

"No!"

I-is the knick coming back on?

If you mean the girls, yes. If you mean 3% of the population or whatever, no it is never going to be answered. The intro music to season 2 pretty much says as much.

John was a great character. I hate the faggots on this board who shit on him just because he is black.

This is why I dropped The Leftovers after the first couple episodes. Couldn't stand seeing Lindelof's name and knowing exactly how shit the show was gonna be.

And then a few months later I decided to try it out again and something just clicked.

And then season 2 came out, which is the closest television has and will ever come to kino. Fucking brilliant show.

>The Knick and fucking The Leftovers are the best shows on television
It's like you plebs haven't even seen it yet. The Knick is cool though

>tfw not a "hot cop" like Kevin Garvey that gets to fuck random women after they have traffic accidents

nicetry/10. Stopping before the best episode on TV ever.

The Americans is better.

The last two episodes of season 2 are some of the best television I have ever seen.

Rewatching the first 2 seasons with a friend.

The first season is small compared to season 2 but its still pretty good.

>I stopped watching halfway or something through season 2, convince me to watch the rest.
I felt the same but I convinced myself to continue. 10/10 would watch again.

the first season is much better than the 2nd.
the show is to up it's ass in trying to be weird/unique.
the twist in s2 is garbage.

>people in small town texas not having guns.

I say it in every leftover thread and I'll say it again.
International assassin is the epitome of kino

international assassin

No other show has made me feel as much emotion as this one. It really is my absolute favorite.

>tfw putting off suicide until I can watch season 3.

not really gonna suicide tho

Same

I stopped watching roughly 1/3 of the first 10 minutes of episode 1 season 1. convince me to watch the rest.

>it's a show about nothing

black baby

Its shit and The Vessel does everything it wanted to do, but was unable to do because of how heavily it compromised it's narrative.

>International Assassin
I wasn't too on board with the whole show, I can't really get rid of my dislike for them being open about never revealing any of the mystery, but holy hell that episode made it worth it. It was like I was temporarily back to watching Lost at its best.

It's great.
I dropped it at the hiatus.
I'll probably rewatch it some time soon.
Glad it got picked up again.
It's a story about loss and many other topics, if you don't enjoy the interpersonal aspect of it odds are it isn't for you.

>MUH UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!
Another tick on my pleb bingo. WHAT happened isn't important to the story in anyway, whatsoever.

In your dreams pleb.

This man is right.
If BSG had followed the example of The Leftovers, it would be renewed for season 13.