Anybody have a list of the things Weedman has done in office so far? My mother is Canadian and wants to know

Anybody have a list of the things Weedman has done in office so far? My mother is Canadian and wants to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

trudeaumetre.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=OQHvCK9IqPE
healthycanadians.gc.ca/health-system-systeme-sante/consultations/legalization-marijuana-legalisation/document-eng.php
globalnews.ca/news/2782867/police-raid-more-toronto-marijuana-dispensaries-a-month-after-a-major-crackdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm guessing a shitload of things except anything that benefits the Canadian people

Well that's a given

Fuck off joe

>Banned petroleum tankers off of the BC coast
>Un-did the environmental approval for PNW LNG terminal approval
>spent over $2.6 Billion on importing Syrians
>spent under $100 million on supporting the ~90 thousand displaced Fort Mac people
>changed the National Anthem to make no sense grammatically because it used the word 'sons'
>refused help from first world nations to help fight the Fort Mac fire to instead use South African fire fighters who weren't paid, thus asked to leave the country

There's more but i'm too mad to think of it

If I'm not mistaken:

>the SA firefighters had no firefighting training, more like firewhacking, due to no water
>SA had agreed on a payment with Canada BEFORE sending them
>SA dindus wanted a higher payment after they discovered they'd be getting a lower salary than actual Canadian firefighters
>SA dindus started protesting the second day on the job, or whatever they were supposed to be doing

Basically, Trudeau chose an opportunity of virtue signalling by hiring token black guys over improving Canada/Russian relations and at the same time, dealing an effective blow to the fires with a flight of pic related that could've arrived there in the same day the Russian offered help.

Lowered the age of consent for anal to 16.

Something about bestiality too.

Something about fast tracking Mexicans to Canada

BROWSING WITH MOM

trudeaumetre.ca/

forgot to add, Canada were the ones who agreed to the payment, which was actually set by SA before sending the firewhackers

>Went back on legalizing weed
>Invited 25k KNOWN refugees into Canada, giving them billions
>Went back on cancelling the F-35 program
>Sold $100 million worth of gold, all that was left for the F-35 program, annual payment was due ($110m)
>Attempted to change laws towards gun ownership and failed
>Attempting to change the way Canadians vote
>Raise a gay flag above the Canadian flag on the hill
>Ignored an entire town burning until it was convenient
>Sold $15 billion of weapons to Saudi
>Had dinner with Islamics
>Apologized for something Canada had nothing to do with British Indians rejected by British Government over 100 years ago
>Allowed his wife to dictate how the government spends its money on their family and household
>Had some odd television appearances to prove he was a highschool drama teacher
>Made a complete embarrassment of himself

I'm sure there is more, that is all I can come up with off the top of my head.

I remember a video of him talking to other politicians in some kind of office meeting , dude started waving his arms and hyperventilating like a woman.

something about not being a able to control himself

Hello, mother of user. Welcome to pol, a place for peaceful and enlightened political discussions.

Be very proud of your son for spending his time here, we do great work that has a major impact on the real world.

trudeaumetre.ca/

You realise this was just a meme by Putin, right? He just wanted access into Canada so he could commence a surprise attack from within.

Waved tourists visas for Mexicans

>Oral bestiality is legal

>Legally suck off dogs.

I have a feeling his wife is behind that one.

>>spent over $2.6 Billion on importing Syrians
May I please have a source on this? I'm trying to find it but can't find anything.

>pledges to take in 25,000 refugees
>They don't want to come here, but now he needs to fill a quota
>starting picking them from anywhere
>now we have AIDS infested opportunistic migrants taking advantage of Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQHvCK9IqPE

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

>pledges to take in 55,000 refugees in 2016
FTFY

>>Went back on legalizing weed
wait.

So he didnt actually legalize it?

As a resident as the multicultural experiment collectively designated Canada I'm offended that you think there is something like "what it is to be" Canadian, as if there is some kind of phenomenological experience of being Canadian, a Canadian identity into which one can be inducted, or some set of interrelated values making up a polythetic Canadian ethos. Canada is the long-awaited death of subjectivity and self-consciousness. It is a utopia where people of every race and creed can get together to live in true, posthistorical, post-Hegelian harmony, by populating mutually exclusive ghettos, consuming neoliberal post-capitalist diarrhea from unisex fountains, and having confusing transgendered orgies in front of children. If you think there is something like a "Canadian," or a "Canadian literature," with some kind of innate "Canadianness," I invite you to travel the world at a whirlwind pace sucking off as many different coloured penises as possibly in as short a span as possible, while listening to a babel of foreign languages all trying to negotiate with the TTC driver to open the fucking door when there are already six Chinese women standing beyond the white line, who all refuse to remove their backpacks or position their bundle-buggies ergonomically. Only then can you truly understand what it is to be "Canadian," at which point you will be ready for the true experience of "Canadian" "literature:" reading corporate advertisements for American commercial products while waiting for a crowded train and surrounded by an indistinct smear of bobbing brown-and-yellow heads.

That's not true actually.

healthycanadians.gc.ca/health-system-systeme-sante/consultations/legalization-marijuana-legalisation/document-eng.php

Selfies.

Holy shit, it IS pasta. Kek.
You're a sad individual. I wish I had the navy seal pasta.

Reminder that the weedman is based as fuck.

> 100% /comfy/
> Loves his country
> Real life shitposter
> A E S T H E T I C
> Trolls Sup Forums on a daily basis
> Weed lmao

You wish you were as based as the mememan

The national anthem one is a pander to young liberal cucks. Nothing more. He is insuring future votes.

All joking aside, the main purpose of him helping would be to practice Russian bombing runs over NA. However, even if the main intention from Russian's side was getting military practice, it doesn't change the fact that they would have actually helped control the fire.

Fuck off and die, faggots.

Canada really is the post-modern nation. No ethnicity, no distinct cultural values... there is nothing to it but a framework of liberalism that stabilizes what would otherwise be complete chaos.

He's also pro assisted suicide bill that is currently making the rounds in senate. This and cancelling F-35 is possibly the only 2 good things hes done.

It's more legal in your country than it is here.

>ass fucks the country
>makes it legal to kill yourself

>Colorado
>Washington
>Alaska
>California
Leaf potheads getting btfo, 48 raids carried out in Toronto just last month kek

globalnews.ca/news/2782867/police-raid-more-toronto-marijuana-dispensaries-a-month-after-a-major-crackdown/

Only literal retards voted for him because of dude weed lmao, and there are lots of them, plenty of stupid fucks here

LOWERED UNEMPLOYMENT

STRENGTHENED THE CANADIAN DOLLAR

SAVED US FROM THE HARPER RECESSION