All memeing aside

all memeing aside

how do you stop this

post them pics

The black guy missed 2 tackles in 2 seconds..don't miss tackles

Don't defend like retards?

Actually enforce the financial fair play regulations and punish the offenders?

>based Pep is turning City into Barcelona
Messi won't be able to resist and will move there

>Do nothing but tap the ball into an empty net
>Celebrate like you actually did something

Ask Ancelotti.

did Gabriel Jesus ever score a goal that wasn't a tap-in?

>Actually enforce the financial fair play regulations and punish the offenders?

b8

Maybe Leicester's defenders shouldn't have played to the whistle for a start.

you buy defenders with positional awareness instead of the kind that just look as someone makes a run behind him

It's the City money making scheme. Stick a useless shit upfront, give him tap ins then sell him on to some retard club for big money.

Worked great with Ian Nacho.

at the right place at the right time

you now remember zabaleta

>All these muslims triggered by Jesus
oh wow very surprising

based zaba

Very easily, move a player close to De Bruyne

Teams seem to bend over for City whereas with Arsenal/United/Liverpool etc. they turn up like it's their world cup final, a chance to knock the big boys off their perch, a sell-out crowd, a local event, the mayor is there, the club shop are already planning a DVD and an open top bus for them.

With City it's just a mickey mouse club that they know are probably stronger and will beat them so they barely even try. They don't even try parking the bus or anything, they are just wandering around like it's a training session.

>Lose
Expected.
>Draw
Bonus
>Win
Unlikely but it's just 3 points

Whereas against a proper club it's a chance to really make a name for themselves and scalp a giant.

This is why City have a good chance of winning the league; Nobody gives a shit.

That's his job, m8

seething customer

Very true, The England NT suffer from the same phenomenon

this

>man united
park the bus, 10 in defense, whole stadium going mental for 90 minutes, scrape a 0-0 and the whole city celebrate like they've just won the second world war

>man city
meh, whatever... let's play 4-4-2 and see what happens. whoops got beat 5-0! lmao oh well never mind. we have stoke next week let's actually try for that one

>Iceland play the perfect game against England, 100% effort

>Vs France. Lel what is defence, Don't bother challenge, oh shit is that Pogba let me get his autograph

Pisses me the fuck off

Unironically this I mean it's the weirdest shit ever how City are just beyond all aspects of care like the media doesn't give them much shit for being a plastic money side, teams don't get excited to face them. They're just soulless in every possible way and it's so fucking effective

Bit like The Golden State Warriors

People actually like the Memeoirs though. Rather than just appreciating the spectacle with the 'City-zens'

holy shit
i've just been redpilled

i always knew there was something and this is it. they go under the radar and nobody cares about them as they aren't seen as a real football club

gotta love the seething manure customers itt

the only times i've noticed city in the news is

>when they have won the league
>when they play man united (win lose or draw and pre match too)
>when pep joined them

and that's it

now compare that to liverpool for example, and the fuss that is created when one of their players is benched. it's like a frenzy. every week.

same with united, jose makes an inane comment and it's backpage news everywhere

>11-1-0

Is this some sort of best start record or something? Don't remember a better start of the season.

can we stop pretending good positioning isn't a quality in football?

Otro argentino sin talento inflado por tu mierda de prensa que anda dando bote en Europa sin ningún mérito

every year one team wins their first 10 games or so

and usually, they don't keep it up

>Is this some sort of best start record or something?

yes it is

positioning is also a defending skill. look at that OP shit. embarrassing

easy, murderball

el chileano envidioso señores

by having defenders and midfielders that are actually good?

genius, really

have an actual defense

how the FUCK did pep turn sterling into a world class player, he must be a genius manager

Bring on South American referees and start defending like it's the Libertadores

that shit TEW nice bruh

I just realized last time city won the PL Gerrard slip happened. I forgot they were the winner that year.

el chileANO senores hahajajajja

enjoy bosenjour and not qualifying for the wc

Don't try to leave the striker offside when the guy with the ball is in front of him.

Really make you think huh. i know it something fishy team like Watford and Stoke can get points against United, Liverpool, Arsenal and they lose 0-6 and 2-7 just like that against City

Defend properly.

Seriously though of all the teams, man city feel so fucking soulless

Holy shit, took me a second to kek.

He probably just got £50k+ for that tap in

Muh soul

defending

>how the FUCK did rodgers turn sterling into a world class player

ftfy

Lol
Soulless? They're all friends, they eat together, there's no ego clashes or cliques, Pep knows everyones nivknames and the first names of all staff. It's clear they enjoy their football and eachother, Mendy has bonded the team like no other. #SharkTeam nom nom!

better marking, awareness, 25 missed a tackle, 2 didn't follow his man, 26 should have closed down silva.

I watched the game and Leicester had been penned in defending for their lives for 15mins, they'd done well up until that point

No, that's incorrect

it's tough to complete when they're swarming your box for 90 mins

Jesus is worshipped by mudslimes though, you're thinking of jews

>worst korea

Injure Deh Broyne

Track runners

this

career-ending tackles

Iheanacho is one of only like 3 players they've ever sld for a decent amount, they very rarely sell players for anything more than a massive loss.

City's 'money making scheme' is oil

>look at flag
>not american

Fucking jew goals REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously just mark your fucking man

Muh Seoul

They're not a big team

brrring brrriiiinnngg